if you take depression medecine you know what....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

@VictoryinJesus
Thanks for sharing more xx
My only concern , and the reason I posted this morning, is that none of us know how another person will react to just stopping meds. It was other comments, not really yours , that instigating me posting.
xx
Rita

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think it’s one thing to discuss whether someone should go to a health care professional , but can you please take into account that Holy999 is already on medication and it’s important to be wise here and guide him in a sensible way with regards to coming off his meds, if in fact that is the right thing for him to do - which it may not be.
Rita
@Rita Helpful comments, yes.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how to stop it?

You should talk to your doctor about possibly resolving situations that might be causing the depression. But not all depression is caused by situations, and some people just need the medication to maintain brain chemistry levels.

Depression is a serious illness, so I think someone with depression should listen to their doctor.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it’s one thing to discuss whether someone should go to a health care professional , but can you please take into account that Holy999 is already on medication and it’s important to be wise here and guide him in a sensible way with regards to coming off his meds, if in fact that is the right thing for him to do - which it may not be.
Rita

Agree. We should all be careful like you said.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People stop giving medical advice here and sounding spiritual all your doing is making things worse.
@Holy999 just consult a Doctor that you know not an internet forum

Reactions: Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should talk to your doctor about possibly resolving situations that might be causing the depression. But not all depression is caused by situations, and some people just need the medication to maintain brain chemistry levels.

Depression is a serious illness, so I think someone with depression should listen to their doctor.
Most doctors under the guidance of the drug makers don't find out themselves, or don't say, how to correct what you (and they) call "chemistry levels" naturally without madmade drugs (usually toxic drugs)...
So then, seek and keep seeking for
a licensed trained doctor or other health professional who not only was trained right and good and true,
but will also talk about this with you and guide with wisdom in finding the solution to the cause, simply and inexpensively and without side effects, instead of a solution 'for money/profit'/ that treats the symptoms only, without correcting the cause/ source / imbalance.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most doctors under the guidance of the drug makers don't find out themselves, or don't say, how to correct what you (and they) call "chemistry levels" naturally without madmade drugs (usually toxic drugs)...
So then, seek and keep seeking for
a licensed trained doctor or other health professional who not only was trained right and good and true,
but will also talk about this with you and guide with wisdom in finding the solution to the cause, simply and inexpensively and without side effects, instead of a solution 'for money/profit'/ that treats the symptoms only, without correcting the cause/ source / imbalance.

Yes I'm sure yet some people need medications. Also when you have a mental disorder, you will most likely be working with a Psychiatrist (Doctor) and a Psychologist (Counselor). The Psychologist can help relieve situational problems that can lead to increased mental illness problems.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world likes it that way. And the world tells everyone that is the way it is.

But it is not.