If You Wrote A Book?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh well...My thoughts were on holy and personal aspects of my life and not so much secular in nature.
I was just joking with you. In the past when I wanted to write and choose a title…almost always there was already a book by that title. I wasn’t trying to criticize your title. I like your title. I like it could have so many meanings and not just the first one that comes to mind. I’m sorry if I offended you.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just joking with you. In the past when I wanted to write and choose a title…almost always there was already a book by that title. I wasn’t trying to criticize your title. I like your title. I like it could have so many meanings and not just the first one that comes to mind. I’m sorry if I offended you.
You never offended me VJ. it's ok. :) It's takes a bit to do that, and this subject hardly registers as one of them.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I might also write one called 'Free Flow' - freely sharing all the things God has showed me from nature and dreams = perhaps it could be a devotional.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I'm leaning more towards CARPE DIEM AN IMP'S LIFE.

My first gf's mother in high school told her than I am a real imp. I looked it up and liked it. A mischievous child. mischievous =
able or tending to cause annoyance, trouble, or minor injury
b
: irresponsibly playful

Just started reading a book No More Christian Nice Guy, which is very profound. It asserts Jesus is incorrectly called nice in all circumstances when he was actually a revolutionary who stood up to TPTB with powerful boldness and confronted people's walls preventing Spiritual growth.

My wife chides me at times for saying things that are not nice. But they are:
  1. True
  2. Necessary to be said.
I carpe diem with a borderline impertinent sense of humor. I know it offends, especially in this day and age when everyone is offended by everything.

1712936152503.png

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What!!! Repent!!!! Oh Sh??t. Is that all that I have to do to get back over the line with God that I crossed?

Surely it cannot be that simple?

Reactions: Angelina