Illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LambAndTheDragon

Mar 20, 2011
Amen! Amen! AMEN!!!!

So are you saying that skin cancer is not a real threat?

One of the biggest problems is not sitting out in the sun, BTW, it is going to tanning salons.

I believe that if we all become good consumers of information regarding our health, finances, etc, we will learn to avoid misinformation and extremism - no conspiracies required.

Honestly, I believe conspiracy theories serve one purpose - they provide a black and white answer to the unknown. As Christians we already have an answer for this - conspiracy theories are redundant and irrelevant.
The conspiracy is very important when considering one vital puzzle piece prophecy teachers forget. That any time an evil king or army was sent against God's people, that king or army was sent by God himself. A great humbling is about to come to pass, and the sooner we climb off of our high horses, the less painful the making low the mountain will be. There are gigantic surprises ahead for those closest to the oracles of God.

[font="Verdana][size="3"]"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." - Joel 2:25[/size][/font]

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
There was an Illuminati at one time,,,,,,

I don't believe any conspiracy theory, especially the Illuminati.

Some secret society controling the world, turning things over for the Devil, etc, etc,,,, stamping out Christians, etc, etc,,,,,, :lol:

The only secret society controling the world is the very wealthy. ;)

It amazes me that Christians would fall for these fear mongor stories. If you take them all, and look at the root source, you'll also find alot of anti semetic undertones.

These sotries and ideas are accult beliefs, and are often portrayed and thought up by alien chasers, and atheists, and mysticists. Most of them are designed to explain what someone doesn't understand, or to bring down a certain group. It's also a great way to sell books, gain popularity, and be entertained.

Fear, fear fear,,,,,, It's nothing but Chicken Little.

I am going to agree with WhiteKnuckle on this one. I think he has it entirely correct.

Yet We also have to acknowledge that the (non-christian) world loosely has an agenda of their own, (no God)(no Christ) and there most likely are several powerful groups behind the scenes working in secret for wealth and control , led by values that sin and Satan would endorse,. This is obvious.

My favorite example is George Soros , study that guy , he is an open book of wealth and greed and a manipulator of world events. Probably hundreds more behind the scenes like him that we do not always know about.

Watch how they treat Israel and Christianity, it tells the whole story. It could be Soros , or our neighbor next door, they are all on the same team. A big secret Illuminati group is not required.

Probably the words .... "Fallen- Fallen - Babylon the great" ... refers to their eventual destiny.

Here is one conservative Christian viewpoint of a Soros watcher. Lots of reading for those so inclined
It gives a good glimpse of "behind the scenes" and motive
http://bsimmons.word...s-george-soros/

serengeti

Mar 21, 2011
Certainly do; here's a picture from the G-8. Doesn't Hilary look proud?

aclinton111.jpg

Who beleives that the illuminati secret society still exists? I do, and I have my reasons.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The existence of the Illuminati order in 17th century Bavaria was a CONSPIRACY. And it was discovered by the crowns and governments of Europe. It's founder said if discovered, it would go ten times greater into secrecy (per John Robison's 1798 work Proofs Of A Conspiracy from Illuminati documents).

Personal opinion on its existence isn't enough. Just saying it does or does not exist means little.

One isn't even qualified to know how to recognize its continued existence without first reading the 17th century documented works on it by Robison and the Abbe Barruel.

From what I personally know about its continued existence, many would be surprised at how high a level of power it reaches over nations in the world.

How could some grand conspiracy like that be such a well guarded secret? It's not as big a secret as many think. There are members in it all over the world. Even members of the Lesser Mysteries within today's initiatic fraternities know it exists. They swore an oath of secrecy, so it's difficult to get them to talk about it, much less go on public record.

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011
I have a Christian friend whose family were into the Masons and she really gets into all the Illuminati conspiracy theories out there. They make your head spin and ache. I really try to get her to put her trust in Jesus & Gopd's Word rather than be so wrapped up in what the Illuminati might be up to but it is an uphill battle at times. :rolleyes:

Some other people who know this friend of mine have written her off as a bit of a looney. I like her very much and when you can get her to concentrate on God's Word you get a really encouraging time of sharing. She really is a Child of God that loves Jesus and knows her scriptures and she lives them in her day to day life. Unfortunately she is also a Child of God that is a bit distracted by these conspiracy theories and will chat about them with anyone she can manage to get to listen to her. She is a bit different. I guess you have to have the ability to cope with it and I can so we get on and still have a good friendship. :)

I take all the Illuminati stuff I get told about with a grain of salt. Not convinced about most of what I've been told. Oh I believe there are wicked people out there trying to form a One Word Government but I don't care because it is under God's supervision all this stuff is happening for God's purpose and plans. It doesn't bother me. B)

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Agree, Amazing Grace
I have the same situation with
a sibling too
:)

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Amen! Amen! AMEN!!!!

So are you saying that skin cancer is not a real threat?

One of the biggest problems is not sitting out in the sun, BTW, it is going to tanning salons.

I believe that if we all become good consumers of information regarding our health, finances, etc, we will learn to avoid misinformation and extremism - no conspiracies required.

Honestly, I believe conspiracy theories serve one purpose - they provide a black and white answer to the unknown. As Christians we already have an answer for this - conspiracy theories are redundant and irrelevant.

Of course its a threat. But if I had it, the LAST thing I would do is put on more sunscreen and avoid the sun like they say so that it would not get out of control as fast. Look at the research. Melanoma often appears "where the sun does not shine" anyway. Are we getting more or less skin cancers these days? And again, are people avoiding the sun and dutifully putting on sunscreen more of less these days? If it were that simple, I think the facts would turn 180º. I rest my case.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
AmazingGrace -- "I take all the Illuminati stuff I get told about with a grain of salt. Not convinced about most of what I've been told. Oh I believe there are wicked people out there trying to form a One Word Government but I don't care because it is under God's supervision all this stuff is happening for God's purpose and plans. It doesn't bother me."

That's your choice and perogative to disregard the evidence. No offense, but you have plenty of company with others who have their head buried in the sand about it.

I know you didn't compare those like your friend who might be aware of the grand conspiracy as being wackos, but you may as well have said that by the example you gave. That's exactly the type of thinking those in the grand conspiracy want all of us to have.

Were those like John Robison and the Catholic priest Abbe Barruel conspiracy freaks for writing about the Bavarian Illuminati in helping to expose it in Europe? Were the European monarchs and government leaders wacko for recognizing it and putting a stop to it then? I'll let you answer yourself on that one.

God establishes among His people brave men and women that are aware of their duty to His people. It's especially a calling ordained for His leaders over His people in the Christian west. And that's exactly the duty the European monarchs and leaders performed in the 18th century when Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati order became exposed by the Bavarian police.

Because documented evidence exists for that, it makes your vain comparison an insult to those righteous leaders of 18th century Europe that were willing to make a stand against the grand conspirators of 18th century Illuminism.

Will you also infer that the plan for world Communism is a subject for for conspiracy freaks too? I'm sure the Communists love those whoever would think like that.

The principles of collectivism which both Robison and Barruel documented from exposed Bavarian Illuminati papers reveal Communist idealism in an earlier form. That's why their works are very important still today, that is, for those among Christ's leaders who are called to lead and look after His sheep. Some of those Christian leaders are very aware of this matter, and are making a stand against it. I'm glad those with their head buried in the sand aren't in those positions over Christ's flock.

Acts 20:28-31
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
(KJV)

How is it that Apostle Paul warned those Church leaders about the wolves in sheep's clothing? Our Lord Jesus did too in John 10, so why is that? It's because that is a warning to those of Christ's Body, especially the overseers. In Jude 1 we were well warned about the "crept in unawares" that were ordained of old to condemnation in being against Christ. The grand conspiracy is a Biblical matter, a matter that our LORD and His Apostles warned us of. It is a Message especially to the overseers among His Church. And that's what the overseers of His Church in 18th century Europe did with banning the Illuminati order then.

But where are those called overseers of Christ's Church today? Why aren't they warning Christ's sheep about this matter today? (Some are doing that, but not enough). Instead, a lot of them are busy telling Christ's sheep not to be concerned about it, especially those in the Church that tell they're going to fly away prior to the tribulation. Those of Christ's sheep that listen to those hirelings well deserve to be deceived about this, and of flying away.

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011

That's your choice and perogative to disregard the evidence. No offense, but you have plenty of company with others who have their head buried in the sand about it.

I know you didn't compare those like your friend who might be aware of the grand conspiracy as being wackos, but you may as well have said that by the example you gave. That's exactly the type of thinking those in the grand conspiracy want all of us to have.

Were those like John Robison and the Catholic priest Abbe Barruel conspiracy freaks for writing about the Bavarian Illuminati in helping to expose it in Europe? Were the European monarchs and government leaders wacko for recognizing it and putting a stop to it then? I'll let you answer yourself on that one.

God establishes among His people brave men and women that are aware of their duty to His people. It's especially a calling ordained for His leaders over His people in the Christian west. And that's exactly the duty the European monarchs and leaders performed in the 18th century when Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati order became exposed by the Bavarian police.

Because documented evidence exists for that, it makes your vain comparison an insult to those righteous leaders of 18th century Europe that were willing to make a stand against the grand conspirators of 18th century Illuminism.

Will you also infer that the plan for world Communism is a subject for for conspiracy freaks too? I'm sure the Communists love those whoever would think like that.

The principles of collectivism which both Robison and Barruel documented from exposed Bavarian Illuminati papers reveal Communist idealism in an earlier form. That's why their works are very important still today, that is, for those among Christ's leaders who are called to lead and look after His sheep. Some of those Christian leaders are very aware of this matter, and are making a stand against it. I'm glad those with their head buried in the sand aren't in those positions over Christ's flock.

Acts 20:28-31
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
(KJV)

How is it that Apostle Paul warned those Church leaders about the wolves in sheep's clothing? Our Lord Jesus did too in John 10, so why is that? It's because that is a warning to those of Christ's Body, especially the overseers. In Jude 1 we were well warned about the "crept in unawares" that were ordained of old to condemnation in being against Christ. The grand conspiracy is a Biblical matter, a matter that our LORD and His Apostles warned us of. It is a Message especially to the overseers among His Church. And that's what the overseers of His Church in 18th century Europe did with banning the Illuminati order then.

But where are those called overseers of Christ's Church today? Why aren't they warning Christ's sheep about this matter today? (Some are doing that, but not enough). Instead, a lot of them are busy telling Christ's sheep not to be concerned about it, especially those in the Church that tell they're going to fly away prior to the tribulation. Those of Christ's sheep that listen to those hirelings well deserve to be deceived about this, and of flying away.

Please don't PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH! :angry:

First I love my friend dearly. My concern is she spends much time looking these things up and little time reading her Bible. I often spend a good hour just reading the Bible and praying with her on a regular basis to calm her down after getting worked up over the latest information in these conspiracy theories.

What are Christians supposed to be doing? Seeking first the Kingdom of God.

Don't tell me what I think OR do not think OR how to spend my time. I have the Bible for that Thanks!

I am not concerned about what the Devil may or may not be doing in secret societies because I know God has it ALL under control.

Jesus told His disciples to go and share the Gospel message not follow the Devils workers around and spy on what they are doing and report it back to the Body of Christ.

It is a waste of time. It will not change one IOTA of what these wicked people are planning, because they are not just doing the work of the Devil to setup the Anti-christ but they are fulfilling God's Prophecies. God is allowing wicked men and women into positions of authority and that of government leadership.

RO 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

I have my eyes on Jesus and I give my full energies to serving the Lord as did the Apostles and Disciples of Christ.

I have limited time on the computer and limited time to read and follow things up. If I do spend time researching anything it is what I can share with others that will bring the to the Lord. I have some hobbies and interests outside the Bible and these enable me to get to know people and to keep up various friendships. People with whom I have shared the gospel or want to share the gospel. I try to witness to these people through my life and that takes time meeting up with them.

If you want to be involved in fear mongering and put your trust in information about these societies you cannot be fully sure about how authentic and accurate or True they are, go ahead. I have better things to do with my LIFE. One of which is to fellowship with my Christian friend who is so caught up in these conspiracies she gets upset and distressed by them that she requires someone who is willing to pray with her regularly to get some peace because she has alienated her other Christian friends with this stuff.

Why am I not moved by anything my friend shares with me about these people? Because I am firmly established in the Lord.

PS 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

PS 55:23 But you, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of corruption; bloodthirsty and deceitful men will not live out half their days.

But as for me, I trust in you.

PS 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

JOS 1:6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

You are totally out of your tree to attack me for not giving much credit to the Enemies of God. What do I care what they do they are not my concern. What do I care what you think you are not my judge!

I am digusted you think I have to bow down and listen to Conspiracy theorists?? I am a Child of God and I am only required to be about God's Business as did Jesus. I follow Christ.

How absolutely ludicrious to judge me because I do not follow your fanatical interests.

The Bible cleary tells us to warn Christ's Sheep about False Teachers and Prophets who are the Wolves in sheeps clothing. You don't need to try and find out if they are card carrying members of a secret society to call them out for teaching Heresy. The fact they deny Christ and teach another gospel is more than enough.

The Shepherds of God's flocks have more other things to teach and preach from the Bible as well, not waste their time and effort on what kind of secret societies these heretics may support. Heresy is a simple thing to establish and wether they are a Druid or a member of the Illuminati or a plain old Satanist doesn't matter.

Christianity is not just about telling people there are wicked people out there. It is about CHRIST! The Bible is about GOD! Not the devil, not secret socities or anyone else that serves the cause of Satan today. Christianity is also about living our lives for Christ, growing and maturing in God's Word and learning to Obey His commandments. There is so much more to being a Christian than End Times Prophecies. First you need to be established in the LORD to be able to withstand what Satan is trying to throw at Christians today.

EPH 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

A Christian makes themselves ready to face the enemy in God's Word and what do you do with all that you have PUT ON? The Word of God! Then make your STAND. How can you stand if you are too busy running around filling your mind with this stuff. Why don't you spend the time more usefully and get the armour of God on so you can do spiritual battle?

How did Jesus defeat Satan in the desert? He said "it is written". Jesus knew his scriptures. It takes a lot of time to know your scripture well and off by heart. I would rather spend my time on the Word of God as it is our ultimate weapon.

For me my walk with God doesn't need to be chasing those people who choose to be members of secret societies it is to simply follow Jesus.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
[sup]5 [/sup]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. [sup]6 [/sup]And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011
Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
[sup]5 [/sup]Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. [sup]6 [/sup]And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

After Jesus died and was resurrected you will find if you actually known yor Bible better you would realise Jesus took that power from the Devil on the Cross.

MT 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

My apologies Duckybill but I wanted you to see that you have missed a vital piece of the scriptures here. The Devil no longer has that power, Jesus took back the authority here on Earth when he was resurrected.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
After Jesus died and was resurrected you will find if you actually known yor Bible better you would realise Jesus took that power from the Devil on the Cross.
From looking at the state of this world I fail to see any evidence of your statement. It is going from worse to worser : )
My apologies Duckybill but I wanted you to see that you have missed a vital piece of the scriptures here. The Devil no longer has that power, Jesus took back the authority here on Earth when he was resurrected.
Is that why nearly all of the rulers of the world are EVIL? God told us long after the cross:

1 Peter 5:8 (NKJV)
[sup]8 [/sup]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Please don't PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH! :angry:

First I love my friend dearly. My concern is she spends much time looking these things up and little time reading her Bible. I often spend a good hour just reading the Bible and praying with her on a regular basis to calm her down after getting worked up over the latest information in these conspiracy theories.

What are Christians supposed to be doing? Seeking first the Kingdom of God.

Don't tell me what I think OR do not think OR how to spend my time. I have the Bible for that Thanks!

I am not concerned about what the Devil may or may not be doing in secret societies because I know God has it ALL under control.

Jesus told His disciples to go and share the Gospel message not follow the Devils workers around and spy on what they are doing and report it back to the Body of Christ.

It is a waste of time. It will not change one IOTA of what these wicked people are planning, because they are not just doing the work of the Devil to setup the Anti-christ but they are fulfilling God's Prophecies. God is allowing wicked men and women into positions of authority and that of government leadership.

I have my eyes on Jesus and I give my full energies to serving the Lord as did the Apostles and Disciples of Christ.

Sorry I had to come on so strong. It's because this is a very important matter of Bible prophecy. Yes, the existence of a conspiracy to overtake all nations upon this earth for the last days is Bible prophecy. Of all peoples on earth, we Christians especially are supposed to understand it. God said He foretells us of things before they happen, that is, for those who are listening. This is about having our eyes on Jesus. It's about following Him and staying faithful to Him. How's that?

What the conspiracy is to lead to is a grand deception upon the deceived who accept it. It involves accepting the mark of the beast, and having its works in the right hand. That's why it's so important to know about it and understand it, all in relation to God's Word.

So what you're calling a waste of time is actually a Bible prophecy our LORD gave us so as to be prepared.

The grand conspiracy began with the start of pagan religion in ancient Babylon. It then crept into historical Israel and made them fall away from God. It took over the priesthood, had our Lord Jesus crucified, and has killed many of God's prophets. Some within the conspiracy claim their plans originate back more than 22 centuries to Solomon's temple.

The object then of knowing about it per God's Word? So as to recognize the deceptions it will cause upon many in our near future, it's so those in Christ will know how to remain faithful. It's not about how to stop it. It's about being prepared away from the coming falling away it will cause. Already it has crept into many Churches today as they open up their doors to other religions, allowing them to come in and put on shows.

So you're not mocking conspiracy theorists. You're mocking Bible prophecy that was given for you to understand.

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011

From looking at the state of this world I fail to see any evidence of your statement. It is going from worse to worser : )

Is that why nearly all of the rulers of the world are EVIL? God told us long after the cross:

1 Peter 5:8 (NKJV)
[sup]8 [/sup]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Duckybill,

I never claimed there was NO Evil in the world or people who are not willing to climb on board of Satans schemes and plans.

What I am saying is Satan is not as powerful as people think he is.

The devil cannot make any person Saved or Not Saved do anything against their will.

How does Satan work on people? He has to manoeuvre them to do his will. He has to convince them to do evil.

Not a hard task as we are born with a sinful nature.

2CO 2:11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes

JAS 1:13 When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

JN 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

EPH 4:25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26 "In your anger do not sin" : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

TI 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

The devil is hard working because he has to go around outwitting people, laying traps, tempting people to get them under his control. The devil has to get people to be compliant and that is how he holds power over people because they give it to him.

The devil is ....SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR! See it is conditional. The Devil can only devour certain people and we know from the verses above it is those who give him that power over them.

YES it will get worse because people are not Submitting to God but rather opening themselves to the schemes of the devil.

2TI 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.

I am at peace knowing whatever I have to face God will help me do so. Jesus promises to never leave us nor forsake us and to be with us until the end of the age. So do I think I won't be shot when I go up the street tomorrow or die in an earthquake because I am God's? No! However whatever will be will be and God is in Charge. My life I trust into His hands. I don't let the bad politics and the awful world events control my thinking but God's Word.

PHP 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

If I concentrated on what was going on around me I would lose heart and have lots of emotional turmiol to deal with over things we were told by Jesus will happen. You cannot pray away what has been foretold will happen by God. I understand that there will begin a Tribulation soon on this Earth such as the world has never seen or experienced before. Can't stop it. I understand Satan has his plans but God is not without plans of His own. Satan's power is not going to bring the Tribulation upon mankind. What the world is about to face is the very judgement of God poured out by God from the Heavens. The devil has been given certain limited power to do his worst so to speak but you know in the end he is unable to defeat Jesus in the valley of Jehoshaphat.

Once again I want to remind you what Jesus did on the Cross.

COL 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

The devil and all the wicked people that will follow him especially in the Tribulation time will do terrible things to people on this earth. There will be many slain for their faith in Jesus. Many will be controlled and used by Satan and they will be killed in serving the Devil (just like terrorists and rebel fighters and soldiers of today). If you are killed in this world who do want to belong to when it happens? God or the Devil?

My point is the devil is not as powerful as people think he is. The devil is able to do all that he is doing right now with the willing assistance of Wicked men and women. We give the devil his ulitmate power.

Sad but that is how it is. Mankind that is in rebellion against God are quite capable of doing much wickedness on their own but the devil has taken full advantage of this and that is why he is in control.

My absolute apologies I have waffled on so much. Sorry!

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011

Sorry I had to come on so strong. It's because this is a very important matter of Bible prophecy. Yes, the existence of a conspiracy to overtake all nations upon this earth for the last days is Bible prophecy. Of all peoples on earth, we Christians especially are supposed to understand it. God said He foretells us of things before they happen, that is, for those who are listening. This is about having our eyes on Jesus. It's about following Him and staying faithful to Him. How's that?

What the conspiracy is to lead to is a grand deception upon the deceived who accept it. It involves accepting the mark of the beast, and having its works in the right hand. That's why it's so important to know about it and understand it, all in relation to God's Word.

So what you're calling a waste of time is actually a Bible prophecy our LORD gave us so as to be prepared.

The grand conspiracy began with the start of pagan religion in ancient Babylon. It then crept into historical Israel and made them fall away from God. It took over the priesthood, had our Lord Jesus crucified, and has killed many of God's prophets. Some within the conspiracy claim their plans originate back more than 22 centuries to Solomon's temple.

The object then of knowing about it per God's Word? So as to recognize the deceptions it will cause upon many in our near future, it's so those in Christ will know how to remain faithful. It's not about how to stop it. It's about being prepared away from the coming falling away it will cause. Already it has crept into many Churches today as they open up their doors to other religions, allowing them to come in and put on shows.

So you're not mocking conspiracy theorists. You're mocking Bible prophecy that was given for you to understand.

There are events going on in the OPEN for all to see these are not what I call conspiracy theories. These events are being witnessed by many people and are being recorded by fairly reliable sources for the everyday person to be informed about. There are Natural disasters and Political movements etc. I don't call these conspiracy because they are are happening in the open.

What I call conspiracy theories is what is goes around these groups of people who cannot so openly prove what they are saying is happening.

For example there are supposed to be real aliens (as in interplantary visitors from another planet) found by the US and over the years they have finally learned some of their technology. They have created weather machines that control the weather. The earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan was mad made.

The Illuminati are also Dragon people with alien (again interplantary visitors from another planet) DNA. These people have special powers to mind control those around them. They are shapeshifters because they actually look reptillian but take on the shape of humans and they breed with humans as well.

If you recall this thread was started about what the Illuminati are planning and scheming.

The above is an example of these kinds of conspiracy theories I am talking about.

It is obvious the Devil has his plans and schemes. Some are out in the open and others are wrapped up in things so hard to believe. Most of these out there conspiracy theories are time wasters because you can search and research and not find good scientific teaching that could back up these claims let alone match it to anything in the Bible.

Will there be a One World government and One World religion? The Bible tells us this will be the case. The Enemy of God is going to have his moment in the sun as the leader of the world for one short moment. Everything on this earth is leading that way and it will be finished by Jesus at the end of the Tribulation (well technically Satan gets one more go at the end of the Millenium).

However you don't need to spend lots of time investigating all the information there is out there on the Illuminati to teach about these End Times Prophecies. There is ample evidence in the daily news for ministers and preachers to use. It takes no more effort than following the news everyday to find plenty of evidence from pretty reliable (I won't say 100%) sources.

The internet has lots of websites set up by who knows who and you cannot trust all the information you come across.

I can't finish this I have to go.

What I am saying is you can easily support much of what we read in the Bible through events that are happening in the world today out in the open.

I don't need to get into way out unreliable conspiracies to warn people of what is about to happen on this Earth.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Duckybill,

I never claimed there was NO Evil in the world or people who are not willing to climb on board of Satans schemes and plans.

What I am saying is Satan is not as powerful as people think he is.
And that's where Satan has MOST duped. As long as people ignore him he can oppress them and blame something else. Sickness, poverty, death, the works of the devil.

Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world;

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011
And that's where Satan has MOST duped. As long as people ignore him he can oppress them and blame something else. Sickness, poverty, death, the works of the devil.

Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world;

I am not ignorant of the Devil. I don't spend my time running around finding out what the Devil is doing each and everyday.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I am not ignorant of the Devil. I don't spend my time running around finding out what the Devil is doing each and everyday.
You have VASTLY underestimated Satan's activities in this world.

"What I am saying is Satan is not as powerful as people think he is."

He is the god of this age. You don't seem to recognize him.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
There are events going on in the OPEN for all to see these are not what I call conspiracy theories. These events are being witnessed by many people and are being recorded by fairly reliable sources for the everyday person to be informed about. There are Natural disasters and Political movements etc. I don't call these conspiracy because they are are happening in the open.

What I call conspiracy theories is what is goes around these groups of people who cannot so openly prove what they are saying is happening.

If you recall this thread was started about what the Illuminati are planning and scheming.

The above is an example of these kinds of conspiracy theories I am talking about.

I'm going to shoot straight with you, so I hope you don't get upset in thinking I'm trying to pick on you, or anything like that.

The subject of this thread is about the Illuminati in general, which especially is about providing evidence for it involving conspiracy to overthrow. Conspiracy to overthrow governments is still a criminal offense in the nations today, including the U.S. It is punishable by imprisonment and in some cases, by the death penalty. That was exactly the type of criminal offense the Bavarian Illuminati was found guilty of in 18th century Europe. I referred to documented works on that conspiracy, which is the primary basis for any authentic discussion about the Illuminati order's existence or workings, including for today. All that's required to define a conspiracy are events linking two or more individuals for the purpose to overthrow. It does not have to succeed to be a conspiracy. Plans acted upon is enough.

The Illuminati order purposes for overthrow of European governments and crowns was a POLITICAL movement. I don't know where you've gotten the false idea that a movement is only political if it operates out in the open.

The word politic involves one's philosophy, ideals, beliefs, etc. Every person has personal politics, because it's about one's views and philosophy of life. It does not have to be expressed in the open to be political. In all initial stages and workings of the grand conspiracy against God and man, it always begins with a set of ideas or philosophy which defines its political position.

Now you can say things like, "Well, God will show me what to do, so I don't need to be concernced about conspiracies and such", and you will be lying to yourself, because our Heavenly Father ALREADY showed you in His Word about the grand conspiracy. He wouldn't have given so much about it in His Word if it were not important, especially for His people in the last days.

It is obvious the Devil has his plans and schemes. Some are out in the open and others are wrapped up in things so hard to believe. Most of these out there conspiracy theories are time wasters because you can search and research and not find good scientific teaching that could back up these claims let alone match it to anything in the Bible.

You're only giving your opinion without factual basis.

Since the works I mentioned by 18th century authors that documented the Bavarian Illuminati conspiracy exists, then we have a foundation of comparing like movements and operations per that documentation. And there are modern authors alive today which have done excellent research about those movements going on still today. Try reading Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley's 1960's work Tragedy And Hope, then come back and try to say that. Quigley stands as a primary source for the conspiracy to bring the U.S. into a one world government system, since he himself was an 'insider' associated with what he called "the establishment". He gave names and dates, important ones. Might also try Rene Wormser's work on the Senate investigation of tax-exempt foundations. There's plenty of evidence, it's just not from sources like ABC, CBS, or PBS or NPR, or MSNBC, nor New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, etc. If you just rely on news and info from your TV or popular newstand printings, then no wonder you're not aware.

I already know by your testimony that you haven't actually bothered to look into works like that above, otherwise you wouldn't be saying what you've said. It's likely you don't feel educated enough to understand them, or that they're too much of a boring read to tread through. God does not give everyone the urge by The Holy Spirit to look into it and tread through those works, which some of them are difficult. That does not give you or others that haven't taken the time the right to sound off against those which have done the research. Nor does one have to be a scientist to discover it. Reading with common sense will do fine. But it helps to have a sense of history.

Concerning God's Word and the conspiracy, God already laid it out in His Word. But that will not be found taught in most Churches today.

Will there be a One World government and One World religion? The Bible tells us this will be the case. The Enemy of God is going to have his moment in the sun as the leader of the world for one short moment. Everything on this earth is leading that way and it will be finished by Jesus at the end of the Tribulation (well technically Satan gets one more go at the end of the Millenium).

Correct. But what exactly is it that our Lord expects out of us for the tribulation? And what are the signs to look for so as to know when it's time for our duty to Christ for the end? Just waiting around for Christ to return is not enough. We have work to do. And for some us, we're given to expose the conspiracy to those who will listen that might be busy working for it in deception, i.e., deceived members in the secret societies of initiation. One of the evidences from the Bavarian Illuminati documents was how the real conspirators in the movement used a deceived lower membership body to hide amongst. The higher members created a wall division between themselves and the lower members. And they used the idea of initiation within two groups, the real conspirators in the "Greater Mysteries" and the lower deceived members in the "Lesser Mysteries". Anyone involved in one of the mystical initiatic fraternities reading that statement will automatically know what I'm talking about.

I have personally read a private publication for mid-level members of a certain initiatic fraternity that exists today. Some of the members who had just been introduced to the Illuminati section degrees were asking questions if it had anything to do with the old Bavarian Illuminati of 18th century Europe. The publication was for those higher members to field questions like that. They were told the Bavarian Illuminati order was not related, and that it fell into bad repute and was banned (which is all true historically). The fraternity didn't lie, but didn't choose to reveal why they called that section of degrees using the Illuminati name either.

However you don't need to spend lots of time investigating all the information there is out there on the Illuminati to teach about these End Times Prophecies. There is ample evidence in the daily news for ministers and preachers to use. It takes no more effort than following the news everyday to find plenty of evidence from pretty reliable (I won't say 100%) sources.

Most of the real evidence will not be found in those type sources you mention. Had you ever heard of the sources I listed from them? Not from TV, not from the daily news or periodicals. You don't hear those sources mention groups like the U.S. think-tank Council On Foreign Relations or Tri-lateral Commission either. Like I said, if one depends upon today's TV or pop news sources, they're in trouble. Lot of that is for the purpose of influencing public opinion (Quigley revealed that purpose for their seeking control of 25 of the most influential newspapers in America. Having control of those would push the majority views to follow them. Rockfeller publically thanked lot of those American news sources for not revealing the conspiracy. Quigley gave a list of those in his book Tragedy And Hope).

The internet has lots of websites set up by who knows who and you cannot trust all the information you come across.

That's right. It's why a study of those 18th century primary source works which provided documentation on the Bavarian Illuminati are so important as a basis. Council On Foreign Relations has had a magazine in print since the 1920's. It's called Foreign Affairs. One would be surprised at how much the plan for one world government has been talked about in them. The Trilateral Commission used to also have a website revealing much. The Congressional Record also has had debates about one world government. But who's gonna' scan through all that since most don't even know what their rights are per the U.S. Constitution? Let's admit it. Most have been too busy living their lives for themselves to waste time with all that.

What I am saying is you can easily support much of what we read in the Bible through events that are happening in the world today out in the open.

I don't need to get into way out unreliable conspiracies to warn people of what is about to happen on this Earth.

If you mean ideas like in the movies and TV shows like "V" or "X-Files", then I agree. But that's nothing of the sort that I've been talking about here.

What exists are pseudo-conspiracy propaganda views (which you speak of), and then actual conspiracy views based on documentation (that I speak of). The game the real conspirators play, is to get you to believe the pseudo-conspiracy propaganda views are what those who know about the real conspiracy are declaring. That's why there exists so much of the pseudo-conspiracy stuff. It's propaganda to counter the real evidences in hope you won't pay attention to any of it.

Amazing Grace

Mar 21, 2011
Veteran

You know when people have conversations they give an opinion within the group having the conversation.

I don't recall have a direct personal converstaion with only you. Also I note you were not the person who started the Thread but seems as if you have decided to take over and give a list of criteria that posters should follow.

As I reacall this was the OPENING POST made by Disciple.

Who beleives that the illuminati secret society still exists? I do, and I have my reasons.

So my opinions didn't statisfy what you wanted to converse about. No need to get your knickers in a knot over it.

You have now outlined in painful detail what you only want to talk about. Fine I have nothing to say on that topic with you.

Please take a deep breath and lets move on. You talk to people who you want to and I will converse with those who want to engage me. If I get totally ignored I guess I will have to just talk to myself?

You say tomato and I say tomato.... let's call the whole thing off?

My apologies for frustrating you and not engaging you conversation as you desired.