I'm Hungry Right Now, What are you munching On?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I'll get some pork ramen. I have other food to eat, but I kinda enjoy the pork ramen.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking of picking up some potatoes, sour cream and mixed cheese for meals. The potassium in the potatoes is good for me. Cheers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love pesto we grow our own basil and garlic and have fresh pesto allot during the year.
Yeah I think it's my favorite of the meals I get. I get the warm up in the microwave meals. I get these non processed dinners to eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our pastor's wife down in Florida made the best Key Lime Pie! There was a Key Lime tree behind the Parsonage, so she would just go into the backyard and pick the fruit fresh off the tree and make the pie from scratch.
Have you ever tasted finger lime? I took a school group to a local orchard, and everyone got to taste I tiny bit of finger lime fresh from the tree...rrp $100 kilo. It's actually sensational. Bitter, yet plenty so, but in the mouth like an explosion of flavor from just one tiny seed. Used as garnish in Asian dishes, particularly Thai.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of meat and food, if anyone's got the stomach for it, or need that extra little push to eat a few more veggies and legumes etc, try this....https://youtu.be/LQRAfJyEsko
Not for the faint hearted.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Indian is from India, I don't think that is Mexican.
Lol. You misunderstand me. I am aware of the many options throughout America for food others and food sources that find their genesis in Latin American countries. I was merely commenting on the difference between America and here. There are Mexican restaurants here, but you have to search for them and travel a bit. But every shopping center here has an Indian restaurant, Burmese, Thai, and/or Chinese. Every second or third shopping center will also have Vietnamese and Korean. Especially here in Melbourne. The choices are endless. One particular suburban center where I'm sitting in my car at the moment has 2 Indian, Burmese, 2 Thai, Italian pizza, Greek doughnut, Chinese, 2 fish and chip outlets, a Subway, a KFC, Maccas, and the Aussie version of burger king which is Hungry Jacks, as well as several bakeries where you can get hot pies and sandwiches and cakes. No Mexican. The next suburb over has none of those save a Chinese, but does have a Turkish kebab outlet and an independent burger joint. Spoilt for choice. I live 5 minutes drive from both centers, and 5 minutes from a third which has all the above and more, including 2 sushi shops. But still no Mexican.

Reactions: dev553344