I'm Hungry Right Now, What are you munching On?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
McDonald's sausage biscuit, hash brawns and a sweet tea.
I've been getting Jack in the Box meals. I've tried their breakfast buritto, but I was thinking about getting one of their breakfast sausage biscuits. I've had McDonald's sausage biscuits with hash browns. Pretty tasty.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been getting Jack in the Box meals. I've tried their breakfast buritto, but I was thinking about getting one of their breakfast sausage biscuits. I've had McDonald's sausage biscuits with hash browns. Pretty tasty.
There is no Jack in the Box around me. But I've ate there in Fla. and South Carolina.

Reactions: dev553344

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no Jack in the Box around me. But I've ate there in Fla. and South Carolina.

I used to eat at Jack's every day when I lived in east San Diego in the '70s. They had the yummiest deep-fried burritos back then. "The Jack Burrito," they called 'em. Cheap as dirt, too.

Reactions: dev553344

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm retired but the wife has to work for a couple more years to get the most from her pension plan so I'm responsible for her breakfast.

She gets away with begging a lot of junk from McDonald's and Dunkin' but I'm pretty stubborn, too, and I was hoping we could enjoy some retirement without having to nurse a lot of chronic degenerative disease so, since she does like some healthy food, anyway:

I made some oatmeal in our new $20 easy plug-in mini rice cooker this morning.

61m6eAej0ML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I don't know if it's because I haven't tried the new designer oatmeal her and my daughter have been buying from the health food store or what, but it made way more than one serving so I felt obliged to finish it off and it was the best oatmeal I've ever had in my life!

All I did was dump one cup of oatmeal, 2½ cups of water, and a pinch of salt in, put the lid on, and push the lever/button down and about 15 minutes later we had gourmet oatmeal. (Which reminds me I have to start some brown rice before I'm off to pick her up.)

So, I hope I don't need to tell anyone how good oatmeal is for you. It's got a generous amount of magnesium in it which the body needs to make the serotonin that so many of us in developed countries are poor in. Not to mention the fiber and what not that beats back the #1 killer of us (comparably) rich folks—cardiovascular disease (although it's looking like diabetes may be overtaking it soon).

Eat healthier, folks. Your mom would approve (I know mine would).

And, of course, we were bought with a price and Jesus is worthy of getting the best for His precious blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathfinder7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picked up some grape juice, really craving it. No sugar added so it should be good during this weeks hot spell. A little spendy though.
Did you say this WEEKS hot spell . Dwell in west texas my friend . we aint even had a week where it wernt hot .
Sorry for english .
You know its bad when folks are smiling and happy and saying oh its only gonna be ninety and nine today .
Its been a hot one my friend .
BUT i got wonderful news . PRAISE GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST this lamb wont be having to face no lake of fire .
cause i got a strong hunch that is gonna be a whole lot worse . PARADISE awaits the lambs , and all
THANKS TO GOD TO CHRIST for the mercy of HIS grace . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm retired but the wife has to work for a couple more years to get the most from her pension plan so I'm responsible for her breakfast.

She gets away with begging a lot of junk from McDonald's and Dunkin' but I'm pretty stubborn, too, and I was hoping we could enjoy some retirement without having to nurse a lot of chronic degenerative disease so, since she does like some healthy food, anyway:

I made some oatmeal in our new $20 easy plug-in mini rice cooker this morning.

61m6eAej0ML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I don't know if it's because I haven't tried the new designer oatmeal her and my daughter have been buying from the health food store or what, but it made way more than one serving so I felt obliged to finish it off and it was the best oatmeal I've ever had in my life!

All I did was dump one cup of oatmeal, 2½ cups of water, and a pinch of salt in, put the lid on, and push the lever/button down and about 15 minutes later we had gourmet oatmeal. (Which reminds me I have to start some brown rice before I'm off to pick her up.)

So, I hope I don't need to tell anyone how good oatmeal is for you. It's got a generous amount of magnesium in it which the body needs to make the serotonin that so many of us in developed countries are poor in. Not to mention the fiber and what not that beats back the #1 killer of us (comparably) rich folks—cardiovascular disease (although it's looking like diabetes may be overtaking it soon).

Eat healthier, folks. Your mom would approve (I know mine would).

And, of course, we were bought with a price and we can't just be going around shortchanging Jesus and defiling His temple, either. It ain't nice.
I eat oatmeal cookies after each meal and for breakfast.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what they all say. But I'm telling you now, BBQ eel is delicious.
Acquired taste maybe. I once had a change to eat shark meat. But after looking at it couldn't do it. Too red. I do eat steak though and I suppose that's red meat too.