I'm Hungry Right Now, What are you munching On?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh man! I knew there was a reason I don't eat sushi ;) I know other people like it, but I don't think I could do eel.
Ohhh @dev553344 that was my fave childhood past-time. We'd go down the local river, gaff an eel, then bring it home. My mom would sometimes say, "I'm not going to clean that ugly thing" - so my older brother would strip and clean it, then place it in a smoker with manuka wood and yummy......:dusted:

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohhh @dev553344 that was my fave childhood past-time. We'd go down the local river, gaff an eel, then bring it home. My mom would sometimes say, "I'm not going to clean that ugly thing" - so my old brother would strip and clean it, then place it in a smoker with manuka wood and yummy......:dusted:
I guess I grew up with different cultural foods. I do find it interesting that different cultures find different foods tasty. We would catch trout and salmon and eat that. Smoke the salmon and it is tasty. Beef jerky is also one of my favorites which is smoked.

When I was a child my uncle treated me to boiled sea weed on the beach where I live, it is salt water so it was salty. It was tasty. I guess that's about as close to sushi as I get.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made some nachos for movie watching. Got restaurant style corn chips and Mexican cheese. Sometimes I'll put sour cream and mashed avocado on it. Great eats!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to have hot dogs and pretend that I don't know how they're made and what they're made from
I had a friend on Facebook post a video of microscope slides of hot dogs and what they found in them. I couldn't eat hot dogs for a week after that, but I bought like 4 packs of expensive all beef dogs, so after the week ended and my stomach returned to right side in, I managed to choke them down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'd like to do is start walking out into traffic blindfolded three times a day. Well, maybe just once in a while. :p

Or you could join a hot dog eating contest and eat like 50 at a time. But then you can come home with first prize and not have to eat again for like a year, just hibernating in front of the TV, like the bears do.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or you could join a hot dog eating contest and eat like 50 at a time. But then you can come home with first prize and not have to eat again for like a year, just hibernating in front of the TV, like the bears do.

I'll never forget the first time I saw those idiots soaking the buns in water to get them to collapse so they'd take up less space in their stomachs. :rolleyes:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picked up 40 gallons of pecans....and then started cracking them and picking out the nuts.

So I brined some and roasted them and did another batch with sugar and cinnamon.

And then I started munching on them. Both are really butter tasting but with obvious differences.

Nothing like the pecans I bought in the store.

Reactions: dev553344