"I'm just a beggar in the presence of the king"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Beautiful song and encouragement for the broken; although I must disagree that the gate is wide but rather the gate is narrow that leads unto life and few find it. Narrow and restricted by the word of God, the Sword that cuts and severes mankind from his pride and loftiness.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You may well be a begger in front of the king. and you may well talk like a begger in front of the King. My Father is the king and I am a son. I am a joint aire with Christ. I am holy and sanctified, I am justified in His sight. SO you can either join us up here or stay down there like a begger. Its up to you. You decide to either take Him up and recive what He gave us or not. I once said I am the highest authority whan I walk in a room. and Mary asked what if another Christian comes in. I said then we are equal. But I never went in to detail. If the walk in like a begger then I am over them also. Becaus ethey dont even know who they are in Christ, I do and I will not stoop down to a beggers level after God raised me up. We need to start understanding we are not beggers. He raised us up. walk in it and take dominion and crush the works of satn like you were told to do. The true mark of a believer is casting out demons. not crawling about like a begger.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I have been instructed to take the lowest seat.

John 13:4 " He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I have been instructed to take the lowest seat.

John 13:4 " He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
So that one vesre superseeds every thing Christ done to restore you back to created value? We know we are to serve. But you saying your a lowly begger contradicts what God said about you?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sword, I get it.

1 Samuel 2:8-9 "He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's , and he hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail."

We are to be girded with His strength. But it is His strength. There is nothing special about me. There is plenty worthy of praise about Him. I have a hard time walking in this authority you speak of.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sword, I get it.

1 Samuel 2:8-9 "He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's , and he hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail."

We are to be girded with His strength. But it is His strength. There is nothing special about me. There is plenty worthy of praise about Him. I have a hard time walking in this authority you speak of.
Wow please give me scriptures from the new covanant telling us we are nothing in Christ. did you not see the hungreds of texts I gave of what we are in Christ?

IN CHRIST

Have a read of this before ever saying anything like you just said. and if you ever say it again Justify it with scripture. We are so much more that what you think. If God gave His Son you think it was because we were not worth the price He paid. If we were worthless as you think. You think He could have used and Angel? Angels never sinned. He gave Christ and you were worth the price. The church has told this garnage to keep you down for there agenda. Have you never read what Christ said about you and your worth. How is it even possible to miss it.

Its called cognitive dissonance What you and most Christians have. Try and prove all these scriptures wrong. and btw if you dont read it to the bottom. It says when you get there. That this is only half of the scriptures I got feed up copy pasting them. There are so many more. and you have ONE scripture from a covananat That you aint even under.

Yes you have a hard time walking in athority, satn stole it from you. Its called your inheritance. Call no man your father. Who is your Father? What an insult to God if you think he paid such a high price for something that is lowly and worthless. Lowly in heart is not the same as lowly and worthless. YOU WERE WORTH THE BLOOD GOD SAID SO dont contradict Him please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may well be a begger in front of the king. and you may well talk like a begger in front of the King. My Father is the king and I am a son. I am a joint aire with Christ. I am holy and sanctified, I am justified in His sight.
GREAT, Galatians 4:7 "Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ".
Ephesians 2:4 "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus". IN Christ Jesus is the authority we have over the world. for we sit "IN" his throne with him, scripture, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne". He that conquers or overcometh the world is not crowned yet, Jesus has conquered, and is set down with the FATHER "IN. "IN", IN" not on the throne, but have set "IN" it. meaning we have authority in him, Jesus Christ the righteous, not our righteousness but his. supportive scripture, John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it". John 15:7 "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you". to understand this authority we have just read act chapter 3 when Peter and John went up together into the temple.

I understand what you're saying, we, even sons come humble. but as sons, (LIVING Sons) we have rights, BIRTHRIGHT.

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen to that 101G. and as sons we walk and crush the works of satn. That is the first sign of a believer/ casting out demons. hard to tell people that.