Im looking to get married!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
I have had many relationships that have never worked out. Mostly because of misunderstandings, Road blocks, and sometimes I feel also because of generational isolationism, and ignorance on both of our parts. I love the female body! Im an art director & producer with a company that I own! What should I do? Im praying that jesus will heal my sins.. and that I can get married soon.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(tarmack09;63968)
I have had many relationships that have never worked out. Mostly because of misunderstandings, Road blocks, and sometimes I feel also because of generational isolationism, and ignorance on both of our parts. I love the female body! Im an art director & producer with a company that I own! What should I do? Im praying that jesus will heal my sins.. and that I can get married soon.
First of all, you do not seem to have a good gift of communicating. After reading this I am left scratching my head---- if that's the case, then that may be a factor in why your relationships fall apart. You may be talking apples and your partner oranges and thus talking past each other.Secondly, I am uncertain whether you are a man or woman. Just because you mentioned you love the female body does not mean anything by itself. You ask what you should do and in the next breath ask Jesus to forgive your sins and get married soon. I cannot relate the two.Based on your information, I can come up with several possible scenarios as to what you are talking about, but that would be assumption. Could you be more specific, please?

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
Im a 26 year old male from madera CA! Are you forgetting the road blocks and the generational isolationism from both our families? That is when someone or something puts something in your path to stop you! In my case it was the devil. That has happened for almost all my relationships since birth. Its very strange. Maybe they all don't like money! Oh, and my ignorance was in the relm of dating these girls. I know better now. As for the girls it was just them being jerks and not really loving me as much as they could have! Now I know better! The whole point of this thread is really just to let everyone know that im looking to get married.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
If you are an art director and producer of a company and love the female body, then maybe some women see that as a threat when you go off to work to photograph or painting a nude female?But here's the way out of that. Just offer your next lady a chance to model, and then paint or dub in the biggest (I'll leave that to the imagination!) that you saw in any woman, and I guarantee you she'll love you for life no matter how many other models you have.
biggrin.gif
Hope you find a loving and understanding gal to marry.

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
(tim_from_pa;64084)
If you are an art director and producer of a company and love the female body, then maybe some women see that as a threat when you go off to work to photograph or painting a nude female?But here's the way out of that. Just offer your next lady a chance to model, and then paint or dub in the biggest (I'll leave that to the imagination!) that you saw in any woman, and I guarantee you she'll love you for life no matter how many other models you have.
biggrin.gif
Hope you find a loving and understanding gal to marry.
Well they shouldn't feel that way. If they love me right, then there is nothing to worry about. Plus I don't think that would be right to do that to her nose! LOL. Yeah, Im praying that i can find a woman that truly loves me for me.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Plus I don't think that would be right to do that to her nose! LOL.
You're funny, brother!
biggrin.gif
I know that artists have a different way to do things and think things out and it may be hard for a woman to understand that. Many are in the genius category and the general populace don't understand them at all. I will pray for blessings that one with a similar mind will come your way!

Kahtre

Nov 13, 2008
Hi brother,this is the second time I am writing this thing... computers, oy vey.Being a lady I wanted to talk about a few things, this is all in Christian love.I was wondering if you do paint women in the nude, if so I personally don't think it is right. I think that only a husband should see his wife's nakedness. God did make women unique and beautiful but don't let satan use that against you. There is a man in my life that I adore, but I can't get into a relationship until I have Christ in his proper place. I learned this the hard way... And your relationships will not be what they should be until you do start to listen to the Lord and seek him like nothing else. Also you will find that what you think you want is sometimes not what God wants, but what he has is MUCH better. Trust me, my life is so different now, I used to be afraid of everything, God is taking that fear away. Psalm 37:4Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.(read the verses that come before it to see what "things" this is talking about.)Get into your bible, read, study and listen. Ask the Lord to make you a man after his own heart. I see you are asking the Lord to heal your sins. Wonderful! But if you have confessed your sins to him and repented, then they are gone. The bible says to repent and be baptized. Also brother, pray. This is your best way to have God listen to your wants and needs. One last thing, the mention of money like it should draw women to you...that should not be the case brother. Money is not a reason to get with someone.Ok I have gone on and on, sorry(when you get talking about the Lord sometimes it's hard to stop!). God bless youyour sis in Christ,Katie

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
(Kahtre;64152)
Hi brother,I was wondering if you do paint women in the nude, if so I personally don't think it is right. I think that only a husband should see his wife's nakedness. God did make women unique and beautiful but don't let satan use that against you. One last thing, the mention of money like it should draw women to you...that should not be the case brother. Money is not a reason to get with someone.Ok I have gone on and on, sorry(when you get talking about the Lord sometimes it's hard to stop!). God bless youyour sis in Christ,Katie
I direct and produce unrestricted movies, Music videos, game levels, Writtings, and digital art! I like my work. The womans body is something I like aswell! To answer your question. Liking a womans body is not the work of satan! There is nothing wrong with making money. Some christians don't like to make money. That was my point!Thank you katie. Bless you

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
(Kahtre;64152)
Hi brother,There is a man in my life that I adore, but I can't get into a relationship until I have Christ in his proper place. I learned this the hard way... And your relationships will not be what they should be until you do start to listen to the Lord and seek him like nothing else. Also you will find that what you think you want is sometimes not what God wants, but what he has is MUCH better. Trust me, my life is so different now, I used to be afraid of everything, God is taking that fear away. Get into your bible, read, study and listen. Ask the Lord to make you a man after his own heart. I see you are asking the Lord to heal your sins. Wonderful! But if you have confessed your sins to him and repented, then they are gone. The bible says to repent and be baptized. Also brother, pray. This is your best way to have God listen to your wants and needs.
I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. I am reading scripture on my own time. The only thing I need now is Jesus to bring me a wife that will love me for me! I guess the sin I was referring to was the fasle sin of misconception and misunderstanding, what I have been going through all my life!

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(tarmack09;64235)
I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. I am reading scripture on my own time. The only thing I need now is Jesus to bring me a wife that will love me for me! I guess the sin I was referring to was the fasle sin of misconception and misunderstanding, what I have been going through all my life!
ask him for what you want then try to keep it ,you will know how you loose it.then create the disiplin you need.god knows your weakness,you hear his voice.so then do what you have to.there are many woman looking for a guy like you .the changes you make you will want to because it works for you.we are people that fight against the flesh in many ways.your strength comes from god and when you are walking into temptation give it to god.he will show you the path to take ,if you fail he will show you the conciquinces.easy as that.love grows threw relationship and time.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(bullfighter;64246)
(tarmack09;64235)
ask him for what you want then try to keep it ,you will know how you loose it.then create the disiplin you need.god knows your weakness,you hear his voice.so then do what you have to.there are many woman looking for a guy like you .the changes you make you will want to because it works for you.we are people that fight against the flesh in many ways.your strength comes from god and when you are walking into temptation give it to god.he will show you the path to take ,if you fail he will show you the conciquinces.easy as that.love grows threw relationship and time.Bullfighter, it is and will never be about us. It is about what God wants from us, not about what God can do for us. It's about what we can do for God.

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
(bullfighter;64246)
ask him for what you want then try to keep it ,you will know how you loose it.then create the disiplin you need.god knows your weakness,you hear his voice.so then do what you have to.there are many woman looking for a guy like you .the changes you make you will want to because it works for you.we are people that fight against the flesh in many ways.your strength comes from god and when you are walking into temptation give it to god.he will show you the path to take ,if you fail he will show you the conciquinces.easy as that.love grows threw relationship and time.
I have asked the lord for a wife now. The problem is that my work is unristricted. The women in my life see this as being the flesh, While its only the image of the flesh. Im not sure if I should leave a really good pay check behind. Do you know what I mean.

Kahtre

Nov 13, 2008
tarmack, what do you get out of this verse?1 John 2:16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.And this one...Romans 14:13Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.Brother, please be careful. What we see and hear changes who we are. And even if seeing what you see did not cause you to have bad thoughts or do bad things... It could make someone else sin without you even knowing.You are right, making money is not bad. It can help buy things you need and you can use it to help others. But don't worry about leaving a good pay check behind, Christ can provide for you no matter what if you are doing his will.1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.Pray about it and ask Jesus to show you what he wants you to do.About the marriage thing, just wait on the Lord, he will make it happen at the perfect time.