I'm Trying Not To Get Fired! But I'm Sick Of Satan's Spewing Propaganda!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so fwiw we could whack all four of those out of the park, with Scripture
(well, i mean plus most Christians' faith is pretty obv in Apollos anyway)

Apollos was mentioned 3 times in the New Testament. I'm sorry, but my faith is more grounded in the prominent figures of the New Testament, namely Jesus Christ. In addition, to include the teachings of Paul and the apostles. I don't think Apollos and his possible ministry in Corinth has much bearing on my Christianity. It was good that Apollos was there for early Christians, but doesn't do much for me in these modern times. ;)

Faith In Christ Alone Justifies Christians.
Christ On The Cross Paid For Our Sins.
His Righteousness Is Imputed To Us!
Jesus Christ ONLY is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
1. Faith In Christ Alone Justifies Christians?
ok, dunno why faith in Christ alone wouldn't justify a Samaritan or Muslim; they are told to "follow Isa or be doomed, " in many places, but
For all must come before the judgement seat of Christ, to be judged for their works done while in the body...
2. Christ On The Cross Paid For Our Sins?
No son of man may die for another's sins...
3. His Righteousness Is Imputed To Us!
Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.
4. Jesus Christ ONLY is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Bible Search: praise Jesus
"Begone, Satan!" Jesus replied; "for it is written, 'To the Lord thy God thou shalt do homage, and to Him alone shalt thou render worship'"
Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'To the Lord thy God thou shalt do homage, and to Him alone shalt thou render worship.'"
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen
What's wrong with being a dead Doctor
the point there is that Doctors do not live as long as the rest of us
(as long as he/she was a believer in Christ)?
ha, i mean they have a snake on a pole on their lapels, yeh, i mean pls
Apart from the body is to be with Jesus (for believers in him, Jesus).
if only you could Quote that, eh
For we are cock-sure (over-confident), i say, and even wish that we were already dead and partying with Jesus. However...(point of passage follows)
It wouldn't be good for non-believing Doctors, they would be sent to the place of torment.
He who digs a pit for others to fall into ends up in it himself!
Apollos was mentioned 3 times in the New Testament. I'm sorry, but my faith is more grounded in the prominent figures of the New Testament, namely Jesus Christ.
Gimme some of that Red Stew, for i am famished unto death!
I don't think Apollos and his possible ministry in Corinth has much bearing on my Christianity.
no doubt, but i guess that wont change Apollos waters any
ok gotta run, have a nice eve

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The press are just out to get click bait, so many people are hooked on negativity - over here we have about four or five soaps on tv ( they are awful - can’t believe I used to watch most of them ) They revolve around negativity, and they are on every night - but equally they are the most popular programs. Facebook is full of posts that manipulate your reactions , if you are not wise enough to question what is written. Many just instantly believe because it’s in front of them. Many of us were drawn in until we were made aware of that how the press work.
The more people that read the posts, share and comment, and the more people who click on a story ( even out of curiosity ) the more revenue they get, point scoring.
There will always be theories about what ever is happening in the world , and it’s human nature to be curious and weigh things up. As to the conspiracy aspect, well it’s concentrating on ‘ what we think is going on ‘ and I am beginning to realise that when we do that we are reasoning things out for ourselves, beginning to be reminded that this is not always the wise path to take - it’s distracting x
Rita

Love the Post @Rita

The "New's" has been cancelled, a long time ago. Once the stations became privately owned ; the talking heads MUST report on what they are given, and if you look at "talking points"...it will be crystal clear. Paid to report whichever bent that particular station espouses.
I remember when news was boring lol, now they sell it. It is now a commodity!
xo

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Rita

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, dunno why faith in Christ alone wouldn't justify a Samaritan or Muslim; they are told to "follow Isa or be doomed, " in many places, but
For all must come before the judgement seat of Christ, to be judged for their works done while in the body...

No son of man may die for another's sins...

Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.

Bible Search: praise Jesus
"Begone, Satan!" Jesus replied; "for it is written, 'To the Lord thy God thou shalt do homage, and to Him alone shalt thou render worship'"
Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'To the Lord thy God thou shalt do homage, and to Him alone shalt thou render worship.'"
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen

the point there is that Doctors do not live as long as the rest of us

ha, i mean they have a snake on a pole on their lapels, yeh, i mean pls

if only you could Quote that, eh
For we are cock-sure (over-confident), i say, and even wish that we were already dead and partying with Jesus. However...(point of passage follows)

He who digs a pit for others to fall into ends up in it himself!

Gimme some of that Red Stew, for i am famished unto death!
no doubt, but i guess that wont change Apollos waters any
ok gotta run, have a nice eve

Thanks for your response. I will reply soon, but first I need to know who I am responding to? A Catholic? So I can respond properly lol.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yeah, there's "confusion", but it ain't in the Book. Perhaps a mirror might be in order.

Whew,
Bobby Jo
ah well i didnt mean to imply that you could necessarily hear there bj, which i dont mean in a bad way, i just mean one has to be in a certain place to hear certain stuff, me included.

Now you can keep with the put-downs and the cheap shots, i even forgive you ok, maybe i even prolly have it coming, but understand that what you cannot do is address the point like a grownup and still maintain your position, sir. The link takes like five minutes to read, and Scripture is placed right next to Scripture there, just waiting for you bro. Have a nice day

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...that a healthy immune system will never even notice?
i dunno dnb. tank Yah for variety and free will i guess :)
I don't think that's entirely correct. But, c'mon byrd, irrespective of the non-casualities, the threat is tangible, quantifiable, globally pervasive.
It does not take an esoteric knowledge or insight to appreciate that. It is only the misguided conspiracy theorists who say otherwise, despite all evidence undermining their thesis.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't think that's entirely correct. But, c'mon byrd, irrespective of the non-casualities, the threat is tangible, quantifiable, globally pervasive.
ppl die, dnb, and viruses are designed by Yah to remove the weak from the herd. While it sure isnt pleasant to contemplate when it is a member of ones circle, yes, the flu removes the weak and the immune-compromised. The threat from the virus is irrelevant imo, next to the greater threat of healthy people putting themselves in virtual bubbles so sick old men can feel a little safer, rather than isolating themselves like common sense would dictate?

The real threat imo is that you have now been ripped off for a further umty-ump trillions of dollars, that the old farts dont have to pay back, see, your grandkids do
It does not take an esoteric knowledge or insight to appreciate that. It is only the misguided conspiracy theorists who say otherwise, despite all evidence undermining their thesis.
and what personal evidence do you have, dnb, aside from what you have heard on the msm? No offense but you talk like you know when i srsly doubt that you do, and fwiw i will tell you that i know nothing certainly, only that none of my quite large circle have been impacted in the least; which i admit might mean little or nothing
the threat is tangible, quantifiable, globally pervasive.
so is the threat of suicides, which are many more, but no one is talking about those yeh

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ppl die, dnb, and viruses are designed by Yah to remove the weak from the herd. While it sure isnt pleasant to contemplate when it is a member of ones circle, yes, the flu removes the weak and the immune-compromised. The threat from the virus is irrelevant imo, next to the greater threat of healthy people putting themselves in virtual bubbles so sick old men can feel a little safer, rather than isolating themselves like common sense would dictate?

The real threat imo is that you have now been ripped off for a further umty-ump trillions of dollars, that the old farts dont have to pay back, see, your grandkids do
and what personal evidence do you have, dnb, aside from what you have heard on the msm? No offense but you talk like you know when i srsly doubt that you do, and fwiw i will tell you that i know nothing certainly, only that none of my quite large circle have been impacted in the least; which i admit might mean little or nothing

so is the threat of suicides, which are many more, but no one is talking about those yeh
Yes, I do know exactly what is going on, through MSN, CNN, BBC, CBC, ABC, etc... There is not a leader in the world that has asked for this, conspired it, or desires it. No sound governing body would ever inflict such a casualty to their economy and country, for some other ulterior motive. Every single world leader right now, worth mentioning, is in isolation, and their countries.
Nobody asked for this, and nobody wants it, nor can an overall good come from it if you are proposing a conspiracy? ...and you ask me 'how do I know?'
Which part of this reality do you not see byrd?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes, I do know exactly what is going on, through MSN, CNN, BBC, CBC, ABC, etc... There is not a leader in the world that has asked for this, conspired it, or desires it. No sound governing body would ever inflict such a casualty to their economy and country, for some other ulterior motive. Every single world leader right now, worth mentioning, is in isolation, and their countries.
Nobody asked for this, and nobody wants it, nor can an overall good come from it if you are proposing a conspiracy? ...and you ask me 'how do I know?'
Which part of this reality do you not see byrd?
i wouldnt suggest a conspiracy, so much as a taking advantage, but tbh i dont really care what the world does in response to a virus, and at the same time i understand why others might. Wadr i do not believe you know anything however, and the msm exists, after all, to collect eyeballs, and are not legally required to tell us the truth at all.

So really i have no objection to your pov up there, other than to say your confidence only serves to make me the more suspicious; those who insist that they know are, generally speaking, the least well-informed, although i dont mean any offense ok, its jusy easy to convince oneself they are generally well-informed when they likely are not

as to the economies and countries, we are after all talking about the same ppl who killed jfk and mlk, according to their own legal system, so wadr im afraid your defense of them is not only in vain, but naive in the extreme?

The Federal Reserve is not federal, and has no reserves, dnb. Have a nice evening ok

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i wouldnt suggest a conspiracy, so much as a taking advantage, but tbh i dont really care what the world does in response to a virus, and at the same time i understand why others might. Wadr i do not believe you know anything however, and the msm exists, after all, to collect eyeballs, and are not legally required to tell us the truth at all.

So really i have no objection to your pov up there, other than to say your confidence only serves to make me the more suspicious; those who insist that they know are, generally speaking, the least well-informed, although i dont mean any offense ok, its jusy easy to convince oneself they are generally well-informed when they likely are not

as to the economies and countries, we are after all talking about the same ppl who killed jfk and mlk, according to their own legal system, so wadr im afraid your defense of them is not only in vain, but naive in the extreme?

The Federal Reserve is not federal, and has no reserves, dnb. Have a nice evening ok
Just to clarify, because I profoundly agree, and do not want to be aligned with the naive and deluded, ...those who claim to know, do not know. Yes, that's true.
I am not following this pandemic on any level whatsoever, but my casual attention to the radio and to the circumstances around me, tells me the obvious. That's all that i was saying about perceiving who's in control, nature or man. But, as you said, if there is exploitation taking place, that is neither here nor there, as that exists in the best of circumstances.

My point is merely, stay sanitized, keep a 2 meter distance, isolate as much as possible, respect the government's mandates, for the threat is real, and nobody wants this to end more than the world's leaders.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
My point is merely, stay sanitized, keep a 2 meter distance, isolate as much as possible, respect the government's mandates, for the threat is real, and nobody wants this to end more than the world's leaders.
ok "like" down to here, where i would argue that the world's leaders--as in jfk's "cabal," or the Unseen Hand, or the Rothschilds, whatevs--likely orchestrated the whole thing, and staying "sanitized" is what creates Superbugs, and healthy ppl isolating = SUICIDE

why not have the at-risk isolate, instead of ruining the avg healthy business owner, who is now surely drowning in debt or soon will be, which was likely the whole point, well that and fascist control.

fwiw i consider shopping Corporate to be a sin, esp now

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ok "like" down to here, where i would argue that the world's leaders--as in jfk's "cabal," or the Unseen Hand, or the Rothschilds, whatevs--likely orchestrated the whole thing, and staying "sanitized" is what creates Superbugs, and healthy ppl isolating = SUICIDE

why not have the at-risk isolate, instead of ruining the avg healthy business owner, who is now surely drowning in debt or soon will be, which was likely the whole point, well that and fascist control.

fwiw i consider shopping Corporate to be a sin, esp now
Now you're preaching conspiracy theory again '...likely orchestrated the whole thing..' ? You said earlier that you weren't alleging conspiracy, but exploitation. And now your a conspiracy theorist, ...again?
My point is, right now, it doesn't matter who or what started this, the only way to eradicate is either a vaccine or an elimination of potential hosts i.e, self-isolation.
Yes, simply isolating the high-risk has an interesting potential, but not entirely. For just catching the virus is extremely debilitating for even the young and healthy, and having too many simultaneous invalids is substantially destructive to the economy in many ways. After over 3 months of this, you should be appreciating the lethal aspect of this virus, and how out of control that it is i.e. no one contrived this.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mask are uncomfortable. I wear a mask anyway.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Now you're preaching conspiracy theory again '...likely orchestrated the whole thing..' ? You said earlier that you weren't alleging conspiracy, but exploitation. And now your a conspiracy theorist, ...again?
My point is, right now, it doesn't matter who or what started this, the only way to eradicate is either a vaccine or an elimination of potential hosts i.e, self-isolation.
Yes, simply isolating the high-risk has an interesting potential, but not entirely. For just catching the virus is extremely debilitating for even the young and healthy, and having too many simultaneous invalids is substantially destructive to the economy in many ways. After over 3 months of this, you should be appreciating the lethal aspect of this virus, and how out of control that it is i.e. no one contrived this.
do you have any solid evidence of that? An understanding that the deaths are statistically insignificant? Dedicated hospitals dismantled? Show me how "out of control" it is with some evidence, please
i dont think you are going to like what you find ok
we have a Yah created system for dealing with viruses, and become immune by getting " infected." They are the same vector, exactly. Just two different terms that mean the same thing. Attentuation of viruses for "immunization" has changed drastically since JSalk's time, and a list of the ingredients would make you pale. i tell you greet each other with a kiss, unless you are at risk, or you are jeopardizing your future. Healthy people should not be isolating from each others germs, and that will surely only create a huge rash of superbugs, we already did the trial run for that hello people are you hearing me

now do what you like bam, but not isolating the at-risk while isolating the healthy is surely madness
people that have been found on deserted islands after years there die; people who go into the woods and then return 20 years later die ok, google this shit, highlight/search
i mean pls

eat some garlic already
eat a lemon
and greet each other with a kiss
if you want to live
Mask are uncomfortable. I wear a mask anyway.
bye
been nice knowin ya

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
do you have any solid evidence of that? An understanding that the deaths are statistically insignificant? Dedicated hospitals dismantled? Show me how "out of control" it is with some evidence, please
i dont think you are going to like what you find ok
we have a Yah created system for dealing with viruses, and become immune by getting " infected." They are the same vector, exactly. Just two different terms that mean the same thing. Attentuation of viruses for "immunization" has changed drastically since JSalk's time, and a list of the ingredients would make you pale. i tell you greet each other with a kiss, unless you are at risk, or you are jeopardizing your future. Healthy people should not be isolating from each others germs, and that will surely only create a huge rash of superbugs, we already did the trial run for that hello people are you hearing me

now do what you like bam, but not isolating the at-risk while isolating the healthy is surely madness
people that have been found on deserted islands after years there die; people who go into the woods and then return 20 years later die ok, google this shit, highlight/search
i mean pls

eat some effing garlic already
eat a lemon
and greet each other with a kiss
if you want to live

bye
been nice knowin ya
Why do you think that it's appropriate to you use profanities? ...greet each other with a kiss, and then start cussing left & right?
Since when does one resort to the vernacular, in order to explicate the complex and profound?
Has the consequences of these circumstances that we are in, left you destitute of your character, dignity and composure?
Maybe garlic will help with blood-pressure or ward off vampires, and lemon is a considerable compliment to tequila. But, does isolating the healthy for a good cause, lead to trauma or a form of psychosis? Have you never played hide-and-seek, or been to a tanning salon?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why do you think that it's appropriate to you use profanities? ...greet each other with a kiss, and then start cussing left & right?
well, meant to fix that, ty, but i mean seriously, how more upside down could a person get

so, a like a Which is more offensive, me cussing or you dying thing
But, does isolating the healthy for a good cause, lead to trauma or a form of psychosis? Have you never played hide-and-seek, or been to a tanning salon?
sorry, guess im not getting the connection there

"isolating the healthy for a good cause" is madness, if you like i can fill this page with examples, healthy ppl are healthy precisely bc they have strong immunities that are able to assimilate viruses, not attempt to avoid them

dont yall recall like 5-10 years ago the warnings about what overuse of "antibiotic soap" was doing? "antibiotic soap dangers" lets try that one...ya, thatll do fine, go read that, and then do whatever you think is best, ok
Maybe garlic will help with blood-pressure or ward off vampires, and lemon is a considerable compliment to tequila.
so go with that then, and best of luck to you ok, ima keep kissing and cussing myself
and you get to decide all by yourself which is more offensive
but next time you have a touchy tooth, "infection," pack it with a fresh garlic poultice and see what happens

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well, meant to fix that, ty, but i mean seriously, how more upside down could a person get

so, a like a Which is more offensive, me cussing or you dying thing

sorry, guess im not getting the connection there

"isolating the healthy for a good cause" is madness, if you like i can fill this page with examples, healthy ppl are healthy precisely bc they have strong immunities that are able to assimilate viruses, not attempt to avoid them

dont yall recall like 5-10 years ago the warnings about what overuse of "antibiotic soap" was doing? "antibiotic soap dangers" lets try that one...ya, thatll do fine, go read that, and then do whatever you think is best, ok

so go with that then, and best of luck to you ok, ima keep kissing and cussing myself
and you get to decide all by yourself which is more offensive
but next time you have a touchy tooth, "infection," pack it with a fresh garlic poultice and see what happens
....seriously, garlic works for inflammation? ...oh, yes, that rings a bell, i think that ginger also? I had laryngitis for a while and was prescribed, amongst other things, garlic pills and ginger. I don't like ginger though, even with sushi, but garlic i found to be a nice garnish to many things. I imagine that, due to its pungency, one would assume of its remedial qualities.