I'm Trying Not To Get Fired! But I'm Sick Of Satan's Spewing Propaganda!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
....seriously, garlic works for inflammation? ...oh, yes, that rings a bell, i think that ginger also? I had laryngitis for a while and was prescribed, amongst other things, garlic pills and ginger. I don't like ginger though, even with sushi, but garlic i found to be a nice garnish to many things. I imagine that, due to its pungency, one would assume of its remedial qualities.
yeh, all the pungent stuff. all great for immunity. cinnamon, chili, on and on. really any two or three regularly make you pretty bulletproof imo. but garlic is on steroids there, ya. It can calm down a tooth? thats pretty strong huh. stings like hell the first couple times tho lol
zinc is major too, but google

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yeh, all the pungent stuff. all great for immunity. cinnamon, chili, on and on. really any two or three regularly make you pretty bulletproof imo. but garlic is on steroids there, ya. It can calm down a tooth? thats pretty strong huh. stings like hell the first couple times tho lol
zinc is major too, but google
Yes, a little awareness and some home remedies can go a long way, in most cases....

Reactions: bbyrd009