Images from your neck of the woods...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
fjhy01.jpg

Broken Hill, Hikuai, Tairua, NZ

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
Then I use a free imaging hosting service to change them into a BB code image....
I do have that as well but it's a lot of steps. Lately I've been doing everything on my Android tablet and there is a learning curve in that it doesn't operate the same way as my PC browser does. Plus Chrome keeps updating their Android browser all the time and messing around with all the settings. I'll figure it out sooner or later. Thanks

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
I didn't realize you were on a tablet but you're welcome :)
Yes I got a new one a couple of months ago which was much better than my old one and allows me to voice type so I find it a lot easier then going on my computer and manually typing everything in. For now though uploading through CBs upload tool seems to work okay. It is basically a smaller thumbnail but clicking on it brings up the full size so it's pretty effective. I noticed clicking on your pictures brings up the same size picture.