Iman in UK gives sermon about how to stone women to death!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Iman is at a mosque in the UK. Also, it seems the British government is giving huge amounts of money to these mosques to protect them from hate crimes. Seems crazy to give them funding.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is the same Iman as in the above video.
In the following video he is espousing Sharia Law in the UK.

In some Muslim countries you cannot takes Bibles into the country or proselytize. But they are going to the UK and want Sharia Law.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Iman is at a mosque in the UK. Also, it seems the British government is giving huge amounts of money to these mosques to protect them from hate crimes. Seems crazy to give them funding.

Religion of peace.
Nothing screams peace like a woman screaming while being stoned to death.

Government funding could be the Jizya. A tax Kafir,non-Muslims, pay Sharia governments in Muslim countries so they may stay alive and do business there.

Only in the UK it's so the increasing Muslim Sharia style communities in the UK population allows UK citizens to stay alive and do business near them.
Just a guess.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in the UK it's so the increasing Muslim Sharia style communities in the UK population allows UK citizens to stay alive and do business near them.
Just a guess.
The video said the UK gives them huge amounts of money to protect them from hate crimes!

Reactions: Nancy

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion of peace.
Nothing screams peace like a woman screaming while being stoned to death.

Did you notice how concerned they are about her modesty while she is stoned to death?!!! The Iman said she must be buried up to her waist. That's so crazy....stone her to death but her bottom half must be covered!!!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you notice how concerned they are about her modesty while she is stoned to death?!!! The Iman said she must be buried up to her waist. That's so crazy....stone her to death but her bottom half must be covered!!!
That's because their after their demon god created Muslim women to be beautiful, he created Muslim men to have the morals of wild dogs that,if they see any part of a woman accessible to their member,they can be presumed to lose control and sexually assault that woman.

Even should sh be stoned to death. However that I am is just another demon. Muslim women Vlad themselves head to toe to hide what demon god created. So even being murdered by rocks,it isn't likely any of her female parts would be seen.

The burial is actually to insure she cannot run away. Modesty is the transparent excuse .

How modest is a woman after her skull has been caved in by a rock?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to give some context, the government removed a grant of 2.2million that it was going to give because of the videos that were being circulated back in 2023 , not sure if this video is one of them, or whether the money you mention is part of it.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to give some context, the government removed a grant of 2.2million that it was going to give because of the videos that were being circulated back in 2023 , not sure if this video is one of them, or whether the money you mention is part of it.
Article?Proof?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Article?Proof?
Sorry but I don’t respond to people who call me a liar, which is what you are doing by asking me for proof , I can assure you there was more than one article about what I have shared. I just summed up the facts to give some context.

• Wow
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but I don’t respond to people who call me a liar,
I didn't call you a liar.
Btw,you did respond.

which is what you are doing by asking me for proof , I can assure you there was more than one article about what I have shared. I just summed up the facts to give some context.
You know that it is standard for someone to post a link to information they may have summarized in their post.

Your upset is unwarranted .

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't call you a liar.
Btw,you did respond.

You know that it is standard for someone to post a link to information they may have summarized in their post.

Your upset is unwarranted
lol, yes your right I did respond !
It came across as ‘ I don’t believe what you have stated, prove it ‘ if I misunderstood, then I apologise x
Just as a note, you tube isn’t always the best place to find things in context - that’s sometimes why I try and find out more info if it’s something from the U.K. It’s mainly to give a bit of context , in this case to the OP.
The government were giving money to the mosque involved, gave them some, then stopped the rest ( 2.2million ) This was last year. I will try and find the article

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Interestingly I just looked up the actual guy in the video- he is an American , born in New Jersey in the 60s. He was over here Speaking- the video was from 2022. It’s difficult to work out if he is still here x

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Don’t make sense does it, I also agree with your post...I could give you a whole list of how our government helps foreigners in this country...I won’t because it’s off topic...plus it makes me angry.

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The video said the UK gives them huge amounts of money to protect them from hate crimes!
I never knew that, they don’t integrate with anyone ,as far as I’m aware, they are taking the U.K. over if you ask me, mosques going up every where, you want to visit London....

What about their hate?....what do they want from us....equal rights?

They need to look at their own hate they have towards residents of the U.K., they don’t mind taking the tax payers money though do they...

A rule for them a rule for us. Hypocrites they are imo.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never knew that, they don’t integrate with anyone ,as far as I’m aware, they are taking the U.K. over if you ask me, mosques going up every where, you want to visit London....

What about their hate?....what do they want from us....equal rights?

They need to look at their own hate they have towards residents of the U.K., they don’t mind taking the tax payers money though do they...

A rule for them a rule for us. Hypocrites they are imo.

It's interesting that these strict Muslims who follow Sharia Law immigrate to Western countries....not other Muslim countries.

But they want Sharia Law and Islam worldwide. So they go to Western countries.

Reactions: Ritajanice