ImmortalZealot, Prayer Handbook

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ImmortalZealot

May 15, 2015
Hello this is ImmortalZealot, I am 27 year old man and I go to an Independent, Fundamentalist Baptist KJV only soul winning church. I've read the bible 5 or 6 times and I especially liked to study verses about faith and prayer. I compiled a simple list of bible verses from the new testament that show you how to pray, what to pray for, what things can hinder your prayer and also how to actually get your prayers answered. Some people pray but don't get their prayers answered so they think God doesn't answer prayers. That isn't true, if you actually know what you're doing then your prayers can be very powerful. I posted a "Prayer Handbook" on scribd since that is a well known and trustworthy site that lets you see the document for free or download it. Like I said, it's literally just a list of bible verses about prayer. I intentionally did not add my own commentary because I don't want to risk misinterpreting what the bible actually says. I would rather you read it for yourself and let the Holy Spirit teach you and help you understand for yourself. Comment below and tell me how to improve the handbook please, thanks!

[Link removed]