Important: Regarding The Drastic Rise In Ufo Sightings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO's : God & his angels / Satan & his angels / life from another planet?

• God and his Angels?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satan and the Fallen angels?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Simply the green dudes and dudettes visiting us from our friendly neighborhood galaxy?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • a bit of all of the above?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutly no idea, but chocolate chip cookies rule

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's angels appear to believers and they don't recognize it. They step in and out of dimension like a revolving door (Jacob's Ladder?)

As read from http://factoidz.com/...ce-station/....

In the summer of 1984, cosmonauts of the Soviet space station, Salyut 7, reported a strange event even by the standards of space. Commander Oleg Atkov and comrades Vladmir Solovyov and Leonid Kizim were on the 155th day of their mission when they reported to ground control that the space station was completely surrounded and bathed in a spectacular orange light.

For a few short moments the light was so bright it completely blinded the cosmonauts. Unsure of what had happened, when they regained their eyesight, each of them peered out the portholes thinking that it may have been some type of explosion or fire, as the Salyut 7 already had track record for number of fires occurring on previous occasions, but what the cosmonauts saw was even more staggering then the light.

Incredibly they reported seeing the faces of seven angels who were hovering just outside the space station. They told ground control their faces and bodies looked human but these beings had wings and misty-like halos. The angels kept up with the movement and speed of the space station for 10 minutes before disappearing as quickly as they had come. Being logical, the cosmonauts talked this matter over amongst themselves and agreed that because they had been in space for so long, they were probably were suffering from the stress of long term space travel and were more than likely having some kind of group hallucination.

After spending another 11 days on the space station, on day 167, the crew was then joined by three more of their colleagues from the Soyuz T-12 space craft, Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk and Vladimir Dzhanibekov. After only a short period of time upon entering the space station the crew once again reported to ground control that the space station was bathed in a dazzling orange light. Now all six of the cosmonauts looked out the portholes and reported seeing seven angels all resembling humans but with wings. Each angel was reported to have been as big as a jet airliner and each of them had a smile of their face as if trying to share some kind of knowledgeable secret with the cosmonauts. Again keeping up with the movements and speed of the space station for a short while they later just simply disappeared.

Longterm stress could certainly explain what had happened to the first crew members, however; it was only a short while after the arrival of the second crew that the angels revealed themselves again. How could the second crew be suffering from the stress of long term space travel as they had just arrived. All six cosmonauts saw this event take place right before their very eyes with no explanation as to why the second time.

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Little green men??? Are you serious?
For God So loved the WORLD, W-O-R-L-D, not other planets. That he s.ent his only son.

UFOs?? Technically ……they DO exist
Realistically ……… it's either solar flares or prototype military aircraft the government is trying to cover-up. That they will use in the next world war most likely. The Bible speaks of the earth being destroyed by fire. What better way than nuclear warfare.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Visitors from outer space (like ghosts) are the work of Satan and his fallen angels (evil spirits). They are used for the purpose of deceiving the gullible.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
The fact that you saw something in the sky doesn't mean you can come to a conclusion based on that.

No offence to you, but I just can't believe you. Maybe if I knew you personally that would be different.

Did you hear what I said?

I said,

I've seen them. I've spoken to them. I know who they are and what they want. Enough said!

Poll... Is there an option that states "A figment of the imagination?"

Only for people who speak in tongues! :rolleyes:

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I saw a UFO in 1978. Other people saw it too because when I got to my ex-wife's mother's house she was outside looking up in the sky. We asked her "are you looking for the UFO" and she got a starteled look. "How did you know?" She had a hobby of listening to police calls on her police radio and calls were flooding in to the police department about the thing in the sky. The police were being asked to keep an eye out for it.

No idea what is was. Not even a theory. I know what it wasn't, it wasn't any aircraft I'm aware of and I'm a former general aviation pilot. Not a fixed wing aircraft, not a helicopter, not a balloon, and not a blimp. Round with a ring of lights rotating, and a stationary light at one end. Hovered a while then took off very quickly. Just because I don't know what it was doesn't prompt me to make something up, though. I have to be content not knowing.

Reactions: Angelina

country_lad

Jan 27, 2008
Canada
kaoticprofit said:
That's a better reply than I exxpected. You know how this topic opens people up to criticism. To give you an example of what they look like in outer space...

They're not quite like a sattelite but almost. They're distinc from a star or planet. They don't twinkle and are a bit dull. If you keep your eye on them they'll drop right down and stop. Then after a bit they'll shoot right up or to the side and stop. To describe the distace in the sky I would an ince to a few inches. And I have no idea how far they're out there. I've seen them dissapear in a second and seen it make a 'curly cue' for a little distance.

My kids had half the neighboorhood out one night. (mid eighties) There were some of these as I described to one side of the sky and some on the other. What they saw was nothing less than a space war. They could see them shooting at one another and moving around (the way I describes in space) until one must have been hit because they saw a flash of light and then a few at a time took off until they were all gone in less than a minute.

One young guy had quite an experience when I was young in the town I was born in. I can find the facts on it if you like.
"They're not quite like a sattelite but almost. They're distinc from a
star or planet. They don't twinkle and are a bit dull. If you keep your
eye on them they'll drop right down and stop. Then after a bit they'll
shoot right up or to the side and stop. To describe the distace in the
sky I would an ince to a few inches. And I have no idea how far they're
out there. I've seen them dissapear in a second and seen it make a
'curly cue' for a little distance."

I have actually seen this once myself, there was alot of them. Kind of funny but at the time I was watching them I didn't think too much of it until the next day when I started thinking about it. Even though I have no idea what I saw that night it is nice to know I'm not the only one who has seen something like this although it wouldn't suprise me if there was a simple explanation. When I first moved where I am now I was driving into town one night and I saw round lights flying around in circles up in the sky, they would suddenly dissapear for a moment then come back. A few weeks later I was going to town again at night and seen the same thing in the same place... this time I drove until I was right under it. Turns out there is a big church with 2 or three massive spotlights facing straight up circling around... The lights in the sky was the spotlights hitting the low clouds, mystery solved for that one.

kbrenton

Dec 13, 2014
Delaware
Hi,

I know this is an older question but it has relativity to me because my son, Gordon, believes 100% that there are aliens and we will probably find them when we have space bases on Mars or one of the moons of Saturn or Jupiter: Triton or Io or one of the others. He will be 17 this year and is true believer. What I have read has been very interesting and can see I have more research to do on the subject. I personally do not believe in aliens, the little green men from far away kind, that have traveled lighting years to get here, kind. With the knowledge that I have I do not believe God would create a creature intelligent enough to travel here and destroy us. God only had one son Jesus, and He died for our sins here on this planet. Why would God create a race of people or creatures on another planet with no hope of salvation? Or are they without souls? And again why would He do that?

The readings here were very enlighting because I did not realize there was so much in the Bible on the subject (that is where I have more studying to do) It was not clear to me all of the different ways that angels and demons could present themselves. I will definitely study more on that. This is important to me because I want to be sure of the information that I share with Gordon is the truth. I feel that Saton uses the belief in aliens to distract people from the truth in Jesus and God's truth on earth. Evil does not always come in clear packages; if the devil can keep you believing in aliens then he knows we are not believing in and worshipping in God. We do not have to believe the devil is real as long as we believe the lie he is telling us is real and he can keep it close to the truth but just far enough away to keep us from God and salvation. I want to protect my son from this and show him the real truth behind the Devils deceptions.

God Bless, Kim
Hi,

I know this is an older question but it has relativity to me because my son, Gordon, believes 100% that there are aliens and we will probably find them when we have space bases on Mars or one of the moons of Saturn or Jupiter: Triton or Io or one of the others. He will be 17 this year and is true believer. What I have read has been very interesting and can see I have more research to do on the subject. I personally do not believe in aliens, the little green men from far away kind, that have traveled lighting years to get here, kind. With the knowledge that I have I do not believe God would create a creature intelligent enough to travel here and destroy us. God only had one son Jesus, and He died for our sins here on this planet. Why would God create a race of people or creatures on another planet with no hope of salvation? Or are they without souls? And again why would He do that?

The readings here were very enlighting because I did not realize there was so much in the Bible on the subject (that is where I have more studying to do) It was not clear to me all of the different ways that angels and demons could present themselves. I will definitely study more on that. This is important to me because I want to be sure of the information that I share with Gordon is the truth. I feel that Saton uses the belief in aliens to distract people from the truth in Jesus and God's truth on earth. Evil does not always come in clear packages; if the devil can keep you believing in aliens then he knows we are not believing in and worshipping in God. We do not have to believe the devil is real as long as we believe the lie he is telling us is real and he can keep it close to the truth but just far enough away to keep us from God and salvation. I want to protect my son from this and show him the real truth behind the Devils deceptions.

God Bless, Kim