Imputation is based on the Old Testament

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ IN us, the hope of glory. May it never be torn down! Instead of going about seeking to establish our own righteousness like those under the Law without Christ, we are to submit to HIS righteousness which IS in us, ie, obey and follow His Spirit within us.

Rom 10:3-4

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Many know not what is in the house . THE HARLOT which causes all to comitt fornication against GOD , is amongst the many now .
It preaches a false love , a false unity , it teaches contrary to the GOSPEL yet brings in partial truths to support its lie .
Beware it sister . Beware it at all costs . To the many they see it as GOD , as HIS LOVE , as HIS PLAN for universal salvation
as His plan for world peace . TO THEM it simply is a loving god , BUT To the lambs we know it as THE DRAGON
the working of the harlot to seduce all to comit fornication agaisnt GOD , HIS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I nominate this for post of the century.
The true lambs must contend as one for the true faith , all biblical doctrine . NOW , while there still be time to do so .
I have never seen a delusion of all out reprobation move so fast and be so easily accepted in all my entire life on this earth .
A STRONG DELUSOIN has been unleashed unto the world and all who rejected the love of the truth and desired pleasure
in sin and unrighteousness . WE Must stand now and contend for the true faith . That means DOUBLING DOWN on all
reminders of TRUTH while there still be time to do so .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. What I see is a system that is looking for a religious (or theological) solution to a spiritual problem. The consequences of which are to build with materials that are unapproved of God (Think...wood hay and stubble, or else "untempered mortar").
THEY BUILD off ANOTHER FOUNDATION . NOT CHRIST , but a false love foundation which promises them all a false hope .
THESE men and women are infected with what is called inclusvism . THEY believe all religoins to be fine
they accept rainbow flags and all they do is holler GOD IS LOVE and all the while they POINT TO SATAN not GOD
TO ANTI CHRIST and not CHRIST . THEY ARE HERE AMONGST US TOO .
Promising the world universal salvation and saying HEY lets all find common ground and come together with all religoins
and just do good . ITS A LIE and as i said MANY NOW BELEIVE THIS LIE . DONT THEY MY FRIEND . NOT ME .
I am sticking to the TRUE LOVE OF GOD which POINTS ONLY TO JESUS CHRIST and not any other false religon
or any concept that honors SIN . PEROID . RETURN TO THE BIBLE EVERONE and learn for yourselves .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are born again need desperately to be instructed in righteousness...not declare themselves righteous on the level of God. To declare such is going the wrong way...the way of God's wrath.
I fully agree, we need instruction in righteousness, absolutely!!

However, I would suggest that we look to the Bible to see what God says about us, and go with that. I suggest that's what I'm doing, for instance,

Ephesians 4:24 LITV
"and to put on the new man, which according to God was created in righteousness and true holiness."

The new man was created in righteousness and true holiness. I'm not saying that, God Himself is.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Perhaps the next topic should be, what is "born again"?

Much love!

Reactions: The Learner

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I fully agree, we need instruction in righteousness, absolutely!!

However, I would suggest that we look to the Bible to see what God says about us, and go with that. I suggest that's what I'm doing, for instance,

Ephesians 4:24 LITV
"and to put on the new man, which according to God was created in righteousness and true holiness."

The new man was created in righteousness and true holiness. I'm not saying that, God Himself is.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV
17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Perhaps the next topic should be, what is "born again"?

Much love!
Not saying ABOUT us....but TO us. We shouldn't assume ourselves into the narrative...unless we use humility and see ourselves as among those who need to be instructed and even rebuked.
You are mixing things here. The verses in 2 Cor. are indeed about being regenerated in the Spirit.
The verses you have cited from Ephesians are not about being born again...but rather entering into the full measure of grace. Those who enter and abide in Christ walk as Jesus walked...in His perfection and holiness. It is akin to having entered into the Promised Land...or the higher walk in Zion.

Reactions: faithfulness