In His aTime

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is never to late, he is not forgetful but is mindful of our needs and prayers.

Hallelujah, praises to our heavenly Father, teach us to wait for your time in all things of our lives !❤️

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard that song before. Thank you for sharing it. It reminded me of an old southern gospel song I used to listen to a lot. I hope you don't mind me sharing it here. It has the same song title. :)

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard that song before. Thank you for sharing it. It reminded me of an old southern gospel song I used to listen to a lot. I hope you don't mind me sharing it here. It has the same song title. :)

By all means share all you want.
I love the Perkins song " In His Time" also.
As a southern gal, I love southern gospel music.
I like Contemporary Christian as well. Music with a message is a passion of mine.
Thank you for the song ! ❤️

• Love

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is never to late, he is not forgetful but is mindful of our needs and prayers.
There's another Perkins Family song that comes to mind around this theme... "God is never late..." ...and maybe a bit humorous.

In March of 1995, I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter and really tired of being pregnant. I was 12 days past my EDD when my water broke .... and no labor pains. Finally, around 1am on the 13th day past my due date, I began feeling labor contractions. I was having a home birth and my midwife lived an hour away. When contractions began, I remember thinking, "This is probably just a false alarm..." so I didn't wake my husband immediately. By the time I did, and he got to a neighbor's house to use their phone ....lol .....well, I was on the couch laboring and he got the video camera out. At one point, he asked if I wanted some chips and dips. (Concentrating...no response....lol)
But in the background, this song was playing on the radio.

"When it's my time, I'm gonna take my time......" lol .....I love this song! ❤️

She was born after only about 2 and a half hours of labor and 3 pushes ...calm as could be, no crying. We had to blow on her face to get her to let out a little cry and then she went right back to sleep.

Today, she is 28 years old, married with 2 little ones of her own. ❤️❤️

P.S. ....my midwife made it .....15 minutes after my daughter was born. :)

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for this snippet of your life ❤️
God is always on time, even when we may think he's too late in answering when we call.
Mary & Martha saw this firsthand. Glory to our God.
He is always on time, in his time !

• Love