In January next year IMPEACH them all!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamala is slammed for causing 'undue panic' to survivors of Hurricane Ian after saying Biden administration will focus on 'giving resources based on equity' to 'communities of color' - as Ron DeSantis' spokesperson accuses her of 'lying'

Direct from the headlines of the Daily Mail ...

DeSantis needs to send a message to the White House. Biden comes down here with his pet monkey Kamala ......We'll make sure all the fuel is drained from Air Force One and you walk home.

This is the actions of an Admistration in panic over the coming elections ....

This includes another Headline in the funny papers ....Pelosi claims that farmers are furious with DeSantis over the shipping of illegals out of Florida.

Not a farmer in Plant City or the Orange Orchards in Florida is missing a Green Card holder ....legally working in the state. That includes .....one of the biggest cattle shipment points in the US.

You just knew the panic would hit this gaggle trying to take advantage of a natural disaster....Democrats sound more rediculous than they already are.

Florida has Stand Your Ground laws. DeSantis has warned about looting already. The policing of the curfews has just increased one hundred fold ....Now citizens are authorized to end the threat personally ....

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Talking about the institution of the government. Still there are corrupt government officials. Justice department can prosecute them, this also instituted by God as a process of governing. At least the US system has a constitution of 3 distinct parts of government, congress, courts and executive to restrain bad governing, and we get to vote.

The authorities back when scripture was written had kings, emperors, military commanders, judges too all mostly appointed, none of the serfs could vote and there were many slaves and slave masters.
We are told to pray for peaceable life conditions, that we may live godly lives, that would include God restraining evil powers that would be against us.

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

And so if God wants evil rulers those who vote against them are sinning!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

HARDLY, that is out of context. God instiituted our ability to vote in election. What you are saying is voting is sinful.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HARDLY, that is out of context.
Out of context? lol
Do you ever quote the Bible "out of context"? Every time you quote a verse it's "out of context". Don't you know that God can do whatever He chooses to do? He doesn't have to ask permission. Have you heard of the Genesis flood?
God instiituted our ability to vote in election. What you are saying is voting is sinful.
Of course you have ZERO Scripture. Let me guess, your preacher told you all that?

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Out of context? lol
Do you ever quote the Bible "out of context"? Every time you quote a verse it's "out of context". Don't you know that God can do whatever He chooses to do? He doesn't have to ask permission. Have you heard of the Genesis flood?

Of course you have ZERO Scripture. Let me guess, your preacher told you all that?
You hypocrite, you know God instituted the government. Of which then the God given right to vote for the candidate of your choice.
WHERE I LIVE, I DO GET TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS, AND ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ON GOVERNMENT DIRECTION AND POLICIES.

What you are promoting is lawlessness, going against what God has established, and funny how you don't see that, except your brain is under the sway of demonic doctrine. God sets up governments and also tears them down. And one way God does that is by means of human interactions, the things that happen in life.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Racist to help white people now. see how they divide the country by race. They are the biggest racists I know of today.
Exactly, the leftists are the racists, we all belong to the human race so why only help one particular group of people first? The sad thing is people fall for this false propaganda.

Like Biden and company really care, it's all to ensure they keep their seats, that's all it is.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You hypocrite,
Naughty, naughty!
you know God instituted the government. Of which then the God given right to vote for the candidate of your choice.
WHERE I LIVE, I DO GET TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS, AND ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ON GOVERNMENT DIRECTION AND POLICIES.
'
How do you know which crook to vote for?
What you are promoting is lawlessness, going against what God has established, and funny how you don't see that, except your brain is under the sway of demonic doctrine.
Naughty, naughty!
God sets up governments and also tears them down. And one way God does that is by means of human interactions, the things that happen in life.
You mean like Hitler? Stalin?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Except that the way our system was designed, none of our leaders would have absolute power, and the ultimate power rests in the people through our election of representative government, each of us personally accountable to God Himself. This then gives us the authority and responsibility to remove leaders that do not represent us, that is, those who work against the welfare of the nation as a whole, as this administration does. Not just poor leadership, but actually against the interests of the citizens of the USA in a great many areas.

Given the harm being inflicted on the people of this nation, we have a responsibility to use the power given us ultimately by God Himself, to restore proper leadership to this nation.

Much love!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Naughty, naughty!
'
How do you know which crook to vote for?

Naughty, naughty!

You mean like Hitler? Stalin?
Wars and rumors of wars must be, this is in accordance to God's will and plan as an imperative as Jesus describes up until the end, desolations are decreed.
Matthew 24:6
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Daniel 9:26
“And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except that the way our system was designed, none of our leaders would have absolute power, and the ultimate power rests in the people through our election of representative government, each of us personally accountable to God Himself. This then gives us the authority and responsibility to remove leaders that do not represent us, that is, those who work against the welfare of the nation as a whole, as this administration does. Not just poor leadership, but actually against the interests of the citizens of the USA in a great many areas.

Given the harm being inflicted on the people of this nation, we have a responsibility to use the power given us ultimately by God Himself, to restore proper leadership to this nation.

Much love!
You must have missed what God said:

That would include Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Kamala ...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wars and rumors of wars must be, this is in accordance to God's will and plan as an imperative as Jesus describes up until the end, desolations are decreed.
Matthew 24:6
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Daniel 9:26
“And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Nice evasion!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You must have missed what God said:

That would include Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Kamala ...
I dont see how you miss that God appoints things to occur, but then God also appoints them to destruction, of the ungodly.
Your view seems static, like God does it and it is never undone by God.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 2:20-22
New King James Version

20 Daniel answered and said:

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;

He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
22 He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont see how you miss that God appoints things to occur, but then God also appoints them to destruction, of the ungodly.
Your view seems static, like God does it and it is never undone by God.
Of course it's "static". God's Word doesn't change no matter how much you don't like it

Guess Who said this: "For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

I.E. Hitler, Stalin, Pelosi, Biden, Idi Amin the cannibal ...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 2:20-22
New King James Version

20 Daniel answered and said:

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;

He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
22 He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.
If God removes all the wicked leaders there wouldn't be many left. You're still EVASIVE!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God establishes the government of a nation, and in the nation, I live in, I have the God given right to vote for my representative, to desire someone else to lead the government, to deny this is hypocrisy, AND is a form of LAWLESSNESS as your denying what God did.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God establishes the government of a nation, and in the nation, I live in, I have the God given right to vote for my representative, to desire someone else to lead the government, to deny this is hypocrisy, AND is a form of LAWLESSNESS as your denying what God did.
God given right to vote? lol Says who? You're still avoiding the Scripture.

Last edited: