In January next year IMPEACH them all!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LAWLESS ONES deny God, and God's authority to setup a nation to be what it is.
God established the nations and their borders and their times and seasons.
Well in the USA, that means my participation in that God allows me to vote to change the government.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are clearly going to keep avoiding the Scripture.
Not at all, you're acting like a lawless one going contrary to the will of God. God authorized and setup our system of government, which you seem to agree with, but then you hypocritically deny the right to vote for a representative of my choosing from a list of candidates, to change who leads the country, a function that God also setup within our government. The fact you dont see that shows your blinded and arrogant, cannot admit your own error.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
'
How do you know which crook to vote for?

?

Most thinking adults cast their vote to stop the other party platform.

Sometimes this requires a bit of nose holding, regarding the person you are voting for, but....the idea is to not let the other party ruin the country by letting them get the power to try to do it.
So, a wise vote, is a leverage cast against the direction one party is trying to take the country.

Biden's party wants only "black lives matter", "Mexico should all move to the USA and get voting rights", and "Lets have an abortion clinic inside the middle schools", and "if your child is not a Transgender yet, let us show you how to create one"... and "Gay rights are the only real rights".. and "If all the gay adoptions turn out to be gay, then that is all right with us"... and "no reasonable adult should own a gun, as only the criminals and the Government should have them"... and "there is no truth, there is only opinion"... and , "free speech is hate speech if it disagrees with political correctness".. and "lets end the scourge of PROSPERITY""..... and on and on,= in the wrong direction.

So, don't vote for that........use your vote to vote that OUT.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must have missed what God said:
"For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

That would include Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Kamala ...
I think you've missed what I said.

Much love!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all, you're acting like a lawless one going contrary to the will of God. God authorized and setup our system of government, which you seem to agree with, but then you hypocritically deny the right to vote for a representative of my choosing from a list of candidates, to change who leads the country, a function that God also setup within our government. The fact you dont see that shows your blinded and arrogant, cannot admit your own error.
I quote God and I'm "a lawless one"? Wow personal insults! How impressive.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most thinking adults cast their vote to stop the other party platform.

Sometimes this requires a bit of nose holding, regarding the person you are voting for, but....the idea is to not let the other party ruin the country by letting them get the power to try to do it.
So, a wise vote, is a leverage cast against the direction one party is trying to take the country.

Biden's party wants only "black lives matter", "Mexico should all move to the USA and get voting rights", and "Lets have an abortion clinic inside the middle schools", and "if your child is not a Transgender yet, let us show you how to create one"... and "Gay rights are the only real rights".. and "If all the gay adoptions turn out to be gay, then that is all right with us"... and "no reasonable adult should own a gun, as only the criminals and the Government should have them"... and "there is no truth, there is only opinion"... and , "free speech is hate speech if it disagrees with political correctness".. and "lets end the scourge of PROSPERITY""..... and on and on,= in the wrong direction.

So, don't vote for that........use your vote to vote that OUT.
All of them in office are appointed by God. To vote against them is voting against God.

"For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I quote God and I'm "a lawless one"? Wow personal insults! How impressive.
I think your showing yourself as one who simply wants to argue and dispute about words, such words even contrary to what God has established. That makes you lawless because you're not submitted to the will of God, in how God sets up a government and it's functions. I take it you think voting is sinful too because if a voter is voting for a different candidate or party to lead the country, then that goes against who God setup to run the government.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your showing yourself as one who simply wants to argue and dispute about words, such words even contrary to what God has established. That makes you lawless because you're not submitted to the will of God, in how God sets up a government and it's functions. I take it you think voting is sinful too because if a voter is voting for a different candidate or party to lead the country, then that goes against who God setup to run the government.
Every time you vote for someone who loses you vote against God.
Guess Who said this: "For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
VOTING is NOT SINFUL.
Neither is not voting sinful.
If the candidate you vote for loses, then your vote is still not sinful as God established our system of government which includes voting rights.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VOTING is NOT SINFUL.
Neither is not voting sinful.
If the candidate you vote for loses, then your vote is still not sinful as God established our system of government which includes voting rights.
"Every time you vote for someone who loses you vote against God.
Guess Who said this: "For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Every time you vote for someone who loses you vote against God.
Devil quotes from scripture unrighteously from a devilish POV.
God uses means, do you understand what that means?
God causes situations to occur according to His will, one means to do that is people, what they do, and that includes their vote for example.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devil quotes from scripture unrighteously from a devilish POV.
God uses means, do you understand what that means?
God causes situations to occur according to His will, one means to do that is people, what they do, and that includes their vote for example.

And MOST of them are wicked, lying thieves! And some are murderers. But they are"appointed by God".

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:36
For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
Daniel 4
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'