In & out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...I don't think anyone will live forever in torment and fire (except it does seem to say satan will), because how will they live forever that way when the only way to live eternally at all is to eat from that tree? Only an immortal being, like satan, could be in a forever torment. It says all will be brought back to life, but there will be a second death for some. Only some men say it won't really be death, but it is not reasoned out with all of scripture. In my opinion.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God killed himself? I think about this sacrifice that God made, shadowed in the old testament. How does killing a life form fix another life form?

Once again, you'll get divergent opinions. But John begins his book by saying that Jesus, the word of God, the true Light, was with God in the beginning and He WAS God. John clearly says Jesus is God. In my opinion.

It's a struggle to understand how God made Himself to be born in human form. But I think most men who walk in the Spirit come to that realization. John was pretty plain about it when He says He WAS God.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, light, love, which is the right approximation?

Jesus said, I am the light of the world. (But also love. But a scary fierce love that we have never seen in the world, that would do what He has done to have us.) :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was joking. I googled it and saw that they spell whisky in australia. We spell it whiskey where I'm from. I was searching for a picture of whiskey in a can or whether the word whisky in australia meant beer or something. :cool:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had to look that one up. Empath. Says they feel and take on the emotions and energy of everyone around them.

That would be unpleasant...

I can walk into a room and feel if there is tension. Im not sure how. I just feel uncomfortable around it. It makes me feel tense too.