In search of.... Origin of the Nations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Dear 'tim_from_pa':

You appear to be unaware that only males who have been circumcised on the 8th day can be considered to be Israelites. Lev. 12:1-3 and Gen.17:14 tell us,

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day, Luke 2:21.

God Bless you. Charlie
lol
How did that argument arise?

That was old covenant yes.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
one more note on the Scots

75% of U.S. presidents could claim some Scottish ancestry

The Uncivil war was full leaders of Scotish ancestry on both sides.

Scots claim to be of Scythes

the declaration of Arboath or Scotish independance document claimed they came from Scythia 1500 years after Moses led his people across the Red Sea.
How did they know exactly when Moses had left Egypt?

Many claim they are showing to be of Hebrew ancestry.

The Declaration of Arbroath 1320 — English Translation

..They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today

The early English, Scotish, Irish flag

which shows how the Union of Jacob came together alter.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
lol
How did that argument arise?

That was old covenant yes.

Have you checked with Israelis on this or is this what you like to think?

Nazis used circumcision to determine whether of not arrested males were Jewish.

Israelites have continued to circumcise their male offspring if only because circumcision provides a degree of sanitary protection and reduces the incidence of infection.

God Bless you. Charlie.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
one more note on the Scots

75% of U.S. presidents could claim some Scottish ancestry

The Uncivil war was full leaders of Scotish ancestry on both sides.

Scots claim to be of Scythes

the declaration of Arboath or Scotish independance document claimed they came from Scythia 1500 years after Moses led his people across the Red Sea.
How did they know exactly when Moses had left Egypt?

Many claim they are showing to be of Hebrew ancestry.

The early English, Scotish, Irish flag

which shows how the Union of Jacob came together alter.

Yeah, thanks for that video. I think I'll add it to my signature in another forum. I already have Judah's Sceptre/Joseph's Birthright link there.

Also, it is interesting how the modern day British flag evolved. I was always fascinated by how they overlaid St George's Cross, St. Andrew's cross and St. Patrick's cross to form that flag. Despite how the nation is going today, I must say it's the most Christian flag in the world with all those crosses. Also, I remember downloading the specifications and dimensions. Interesting.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009

Have you checked with Israelis on this or is this what you like to think?

Nazis used circumcision to determine whether of not arrested males were Jewish.

Israelites have continued to circumcise their male offspring if only because circumcision provides a degree of sanitary protection and reduces the incidence of infection.

God Bless you. Charlie.

The modern Israelis don't follow the new covenant.
Christ condemned the teachings of Judiasm..

The Jews are not the Israelites of old either.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
The modern Israelis don't follow the new covenant.
Christ condemned the teachings of Judiasm..

The Jews are not the Israelites of old either.

Jesus condemned the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees but the scriptures do not agree with your statement about Jesus.

I agree, most Jews, today, are not the same as Israeilites of old. They could not be. The Jews in Israel cannot be, totally, either, yet. But the day will come when they will have a temple in Jerusalem in which the old time sacrifices wil, again, be offered, during the first half of the seven years. That, my friend is scripturally foretold.

God Bless you., Charlie

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Jesus condemned the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees but the scriptures do not agree with your statement about Jesus.

I agree, most Jews, today, are not the same as Israeilites of old. They could not be. The Jews in Israel cannot be, totally, either, yet. But the day will come when they will have a temple in Jerusalem in which the old time sacrifices wil, again, be offered, during the first half of the seven years. That, my friend is scripturally foretold.

God Bless you., Charlie
Do you have a scripture to prove that it dose tno agree with my statement otherwise you only throwing words in the wind?

Judaism wasn't even called Judaism until after the time of Christ.
He had nothing good to say about the teachings of the Pharasees or Sadducees or these people in general.

Eze 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.