India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, in India in almost every places people are doing Idol worshipping, and it's holiday for this Idol worship for about 10 days.
You can pray these people will come to know Lord Jesus and give their hearts to Lord Jesus.

You see about 100-150 meters from our house Idol worship is going on.
Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, in India in almost every places people are doing Idol worshipping, and it's holiday for this Idol worship for about 10 days.
You can pray these people will come to know Lord Jesus and give their hearts to Lord Jesus.

You see about 100-150 meters from our house Idol worship is going on.
Thank you!

You are like Lot, having to live with this and all kinds of filth and perversion. A man of God in the midst of a vile people outside your doors. I pray for strength brother, and that God can use even this "holiday" to bring many to His Son. I pray you and family will remain safe indoors as you worship the true God,
My love to you all.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You are like Lot, having to live with this and all kinds of filth and perversion. A man of God in the midst of a vile people outside your doors. I pray for strength brother, and that God can use even this "holiday" to bring many to His Son. I pray you and family will remain safe indoors as you worship the true God,
My love to you all.
Thanks sis. Nancy
Love

Reactions: Nancy

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Lord; please open these peoples’ eyes. I pray they may:

“…turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.” (Acts 14:15-16)

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams