Inflation hits 9.1 %

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they created a new one by overthrowing and rebelling against the established government that was over the colonies. Once again if we wish to be biblical- christians have no right to participate in overthrowing a govt to establish a new one.
Once again, you are wrong. As MLK Jr said, "We have an obligation to obey moral law, and a moral obligation to not obey immoral law." The Bible is filled with rebellion against established government, starting with God commanding the conquest of Caanan.

Just like the Sabbath, we do not exist for government. Government exists for us. If you want to be Biblical, embrace 2 Cor 3:17, there is freedom where there is the Spirit of the Lord. What does that say about where there is no freedom? God forsaken!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So much for "transitory"

Funny, there's not much talk about inflation being a good thing anymore either.
I've never thought inflation to be a good thing.

Walmart has marked some items up 50% of its retail price. They leave the shelf tags up with the old prices showing.

Which is why I always go to self checkout. I always remember the prices of items in my cart.
Only, I take pictures of those shelf tags. The law here says an item has to be sold at the shelf tag price. Regardless of the scanned price.

It has to be free too,but that's at the merchants discretion.

Government is sure getting those tax free stimulus monies back in spades. Like they say, nothing is really free in America.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
i have to disagree with this. The American Revolution was not sinful, we were not the aggressors, king of england was when they tried to confiscate all weapons and ammo from the people. Now the south starting the civil war could be viewed as sinful because the south started the war unprovoked. The key is, who started the conflict. If the govt starts it, say by banning guns and ammo, a God given right, then it is right for the people to fight back.
Amen.

It's always a tragedy when those who live in America have no respect for how it came to be.

RN is foolish. And if he doesn't live here, even worse.