Injured my back again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My back is doing much better today. I went for walks and the store. It's a little sore now but I'm getting a speedy recovery so far. Thanks for all your prayers. I feel God helping.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory indeed.
With whatever time any of us has left , let it be spent pointing to Christ alone and reminding all of all things HE did teach n say
as well as what was left to us by the apostles . This life is but a vapor . Its here one day and then vanishes away .
But for all who believe in CHRIST JESUS they shall never die . For to be absent from the body IS to be present with the KING .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read online that a grade 1 muscle strain takes 1-2 weeks to heal. So hopefully not too much longer. A few years back I must have had a grade 2 cause it took some 6 months to heal. With a grade 3 surgery is required.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I honestly don't know what I did, but wow does it hurt now. I think it may have cramped really bad.
An original injury becomes suspectible to become reinjured…a sneeze, cough, a turn, lifting.
Pin pointed Heat helps to relief the pain while you rest the injury. Research natural inflammation reducers. Be cautious of coughing and sneezing that you bend forward. Avoid lifting. Pain releavers mask the pain and does not heal the injury. You may think pain pill, no pain, all healed, not true.

Prayers for a complete healing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An original injury becomes suspectible to become reinjured…a sneeze, cough, a turn, lifting.
Pin pointed Heat helps to relief the pain while you rest the injury. Research natural inflammation reducers. Be cautious of coughing and sneezing that you bend forward. Avoid lifting. Pain releavers mask the pain and does not heal the injury. You may think pain pill, no pain, all healed, not true.

Prayers for a complete healing.

Glory to God,
Taken
Yes, thanks @Taken. I thought maybe I slipped a disc a little, but I didn't last time. But when I looked up slipping a disc it matched the pain I'm getting as like I might have barely slipped it. I had x-rays a couple years ago when I injured it severly and it showed no bulging disc. So I think I just re-injured it somehow, and I think it cramped after my back exercises and that pulled it a little.

I went to the store and went for walks yesterday and over did it. So today is going to be a resting day. I'm taking ibuprofen to reduce the inflamation, that and coffee. I read that both of those work.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thanks @Taken. I thought maybe I slipped a disc a little, but I didn't last time. But when I looked up slipping a disc it matched the pain I'm getting as like I might have barely slipped it. I had x-rays a couple years ago when I injured it severly and it showed no bulging disc. So I think I just re-injured it somehow, and I think it cramped after my back exercises and that pulled it a little.

I went to the store and went for walks yesterday and over did it. So today is going to be a resting day. I'm taking ibuprofen to reduce the inflamation, that and coffee. I read that both of those work.
It’s a natural thing. We typically walk using all body strength and arms control balance. The weird thing is We can main a normal breathing rate, Normal arm movement, but concentrate on the Legs doing the Work of Walking, rather than the Trunk/ Body…as is: breathing increased, heart pumping faster, pressures on body front and back muscles.

It’s weird, but possible, to maintain a walk exercise without straining the body. Legs will feel the brunt of natural tearing down and rebuilding leg muscles stronger.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a natural thing. We typically walk using all body strength and arms control balance. The weird thing is We can main a normal breathing rate, Normal arm movement, but concentrate on the Legs doing the Work of Walking, rather than the Trunk/ Body…as is: breathing increased, heart pumping faster, pressures on body front and back muscles.

It’s weird, but possible, to maintain a walk exercise without straining the body. Legs will feel the brunt of natural tearing down and rebuilding leg muscles stronger.
I'm told that sitting puts more strain on the lower back than walking or standing. And it seems true as I cannot sit for too long.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm told that sitting puts more strain on the lower back than walking or standing. And it seems true as I cannot sit for too long.
Agree with that. Whole body pressure weight baring downward. Flat on back, legs elevated keeps blood flowing at optimum measure.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord we pray touch and heal devin553344's injured back, yes Lord, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think my back is healed now. Thanks for everyone's prayers. I think it may have been a bulged disc.

Last edited:
Reactions: My Dreams

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured out what was hurting my back. I've been sitting cross legged with my leg under me. And it must be putting stress on my lower spine. My back is hurting again from that. So I figured it out I think.

I took some Ibuprofen and feel much better. I read that if you stress your spine it can cause muscle pain and inflammation.

Last edited: