Injured my back again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what I did, I turned my back wrong and now it is super sore. Just asking for prayers for a speedy recovery. I'll be laying down a bit over the next few days at minimum. I did my back exercises this morning. Afterwards it cramped really bad or something. Ouw!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay @devin553344. I am going to pray for you now. Father God, please heal @devin553344 of his sore back in Jesus name. When he reads this message, let your anointing flow from this message onto the affected area via the Holy Spirit dwelling within him. I ask this now in Jesus mighty name! :pray:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay @devin553344. I am going to pray for you now. Father God, please heal @devin553344 of his sore back in Jesus name. When he reads this message, let your anointing flow from this message onto the affected area via the Holy Spirit dwelling within him. I ask this now in Jesus mighty name! :pray:
Thanks @Angelina, @amadeus & @thelord's_pearl I took a nap and it is feeling much better. I think I'll just need some rest for a couple days.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what I did, I turned my back wrong and now it is super sore. Just asking for prayers for a speedy recovery. I'll be laying down a bit over the next few days at minimum. I did my back exercises this morning. Afterwards it cramped really bad or something. Ouw!
Hey, don't do that again, y'hear?

Praying for you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, don't do that again, y'hear?

Praying for you.
Thank you! I'm not really sure what I did to be completely honest. I think I twisted wrong or something. I'm feeling much better now. Yesterday was kinda scary. But today I'm feeling much better and it's responding to rest now.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it's muscle related, you do take Magnesium, right? I take amino acid chelate magnesium (not Magnesium oxide which has low absorption) and my sore "arthritic" knees now work almost perfectly again. In the Bible, the Lord told us what foods to eat because they are high in the nutrition we need. But this day and age, they modify the foods so much that we sometimes need a bit of a supplement to help out.

On a side note here, the Bible has answers to all our physical health and nutritional needs - we can get both physical and spiritual healing. Whenever they come out and say such and such is bad for you, I go to the Bible and prove them either right or wrong. For example, I don't restrict my salt intake despite them saying salt is "bad" for you. It's only a problem if salt makes your body swell. But for most people it does not - but they give a "one shoe size fits all" advice in saying for EVERYONE that "salt is bad" because of what it does for a few. They are in severe error. You have to become educated, pray to the Lord for wisdom, and experiment yourself.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it's muscle related, you do take Magnesium, right? I take amino acid chelate magnesium (not Magnesium oxide which has low absorption) and my sore "arthritic" knees now work almost perfectly again. In the Bible, the Lord told us what foods to eat because they are high in the nutrition we need. But this day and age, they modify the foods so much that we sometimes need a bit of a supplement to help out.

On a side note here, the Bible has answers to all our physical health and nutritional needs - we can get both physical and spiritual healing. Whenever they come out and say such and such is bad for you, I go to the Bible and prove them either right or wrong. For example, I don't restrict my salt intake despite them saying salt is "bad" for you. It's only a problem if salt makes your body swell. But for most people it does not - but they give a "one shoe size fits all" advice in saying for EVERYONE that "salt is bad" because of what it does for a few. They are in severe error. You have to become educated, pray to the Lord for wisdom, and experiment yourself.
I take a one a day that has magnesium in it. My neurologist suggested I take a magnesium supplement, but I can't really afford it. My back is improving quite a bit over today. It is a lower back muscle.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin or anyone , have you all heard anything from sister etna . I have not seen her in days . She always
brings gems on the scripture site .

Reactions: Marvelloustime