International Christian Convention, England

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
Hello all,as this is the fellowship forum I thought some might be interested in a real event in Bath, England next week.Christians from various countries will be at the Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath BA1 5RG from Sat. 08th – Fri 14th August 2009 Meetings have music, personal testimonies of salvation, healing and provision, and talks There will also be afternoon presentations from experienced pastors on: Bringing up a family in the LordThe Throne of David Egypt. Interested visitors welcome.Meetings: Saturday 7pmSunday meetings from 1.00pm & 7.00pmOther days 10.30am & 7.00pmOrganised by The Revival Fellowship.

walker starrfta99

Aug 28, 2009
I was in Bath in 1995 and what I remember seeing was a large area of Roman ruins. Very ancient and very beautiful. But I don't think I'd have wanted to have bathed in there.I was there the wrong time of the year though. The sun was shining brightly but it was very cold. I lacked the proper clothing. I never had opportunity to return.

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
walker starrfta99;73552 said:
I was in Bath in 1995 . . .
Our next convention is in Lancaster over Christmas.Whereabouts in the States are you?I was in Ga. earlier this year.