INVASION AMERICA: terror & great glory.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
INVASION AMERICA: Terror & Great Glory.

I write this not because you have received my word, but because we are of the same spirit.....We hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches...& the implications of these Words the Spirit is warning of us are indeed of a mournful nature; vastly serious. 100 million Americans will die...infrastructure devastated...communications, & transportation stilled, instant food riots...in the beginning....& then plague, & starvation......& then, I'm not sure of the sequence, Sharia Law....& the mark of the Beast...to buy or sell....& then the true great falling away...when family member Christians bow down to Allah, & implicate their mother & their fathers as believers.....& beheadings will commence by the tens of thousands.

I have seen an Air War fought, over the Texas Katrina coast....that we lose....just overwhelmed by superior numbers. This air war is to prepare the armies that are being staged today, to invade us, & guarantee an eradication of any resistance by holding air superiority. Obama is a Muslim, & of one mind with the NWO, & the demons, foremost Satan behind Allah....who are setting up this destruction, & invasion of America. I think Russia, & China are in on it in the beginning...probably a secret UN decree, & the entire UN will succumb to Radical Islam....eventually.

I was taken by the Spirit to the Texas Coast to witness the invading army. I hid in terror behind the reeds on the beach, which was trembling from the cadence thundering from a huge army, & as I watched this army rose out of the sea....with crack troops dressed in camouflage & all with their weapons ready...marching into American soil, & an angel, or a Voice..[ I know it. ] spoke ever so clearly; "20 million."...the size of the invading army...& I knew their strategy...to streak to certain cities, & occupy them, to live their & use the airport there to entrench themselves & re-supply...& NEVER leave....& then to mop up the rest of the resistance at their leisure.

The Holy Side of it all. When I watched the Air-War for Superiority over our Nation, I watched a TREE...ever so small..tiny....tumbling toward me, expanding every turn, larger & larger...until it overwhelmed the sky....It was like an olive tree.....filled with luxuriant leaves, perfect in shape, & massive.....I knew that this was the Tree of healing for ALL Nations, the Glory of Christ Jesus living in, & through His Church....That at this time...the church would be given End-Time Holiness, & anointing, & that Jesus Himself would inhabit Her, so that whoever touches her, touches the Lord Jesus Himself.

It is this church that will do exploits with power, & this church that will literally shine as lamps...& it is she who will represent the Bride who will be Redeemed...& will be given grace that whoever joins themselves to Her, will be given the exact same corporate maturity as the rest....This is the American Version that will ever mature, & the remnant that WILL be here upon the Return of Yahweh Jeshua.

"And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”

And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.".....RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!

I have seen the coming Apostles, holy & powerful, that will lay down their lives for the body, I have seen the American band of Martyrs, go to other countries knowing they will be slaughtered....but continue to GO!...as the Lord has commanded them....I have seen the holiest company of this church, ever seen on American soil raised up to minister in this land, MEN & WOMEN!...& they all had eyes like Jesus...glowing with Shekinah Glory.

These will be the days of INSTANT FRUIT, & instant maturity.....that will present a Bride..........that.............." He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. "

This Church will attain unto that spotlessness, by grace, & anointing oil:

"And all the GENTILES who are called by My name,”
Says the Lord who does THIS thing.

“Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord,
“When the plowman shall overtake the reaper,
And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
The mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
And all the hills shall flow with it."
" I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them."

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF INSTANT FRUIT! ;INSTANT MATURITY...SPOTLESSNESS IN THE CHURCH.

This is the Bride on the day of the
Rapture; the great gathering together....right here in America.

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Brothertom, tell me, what you think about how many Americans will make it out of America alive and that may go to reach other lands.

"I have seen the American band of Martyrs, go to other countries knowing they will be slaughtered....but continue to GO!...as the Lord has commanded them."

I think you're right in what you're saying but I need to know this to be sure.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Brothertom, tell me, what you think about how many Americans will make it out of America alive and that may go to reach other lands.......

"I have seen the American band of Martyrs, go to other countries knowing they will be slaughtered....but continue to GO!...as the Lord has commanded them."

I think you're right in what you're saying but I need to know this to be sure."...IAmAWitness.

I do not know the number that will make it out of America alive...& I'm not sure that this is God's will at all...that the Church would flee. What I saw in the American Band of martyrs was what I believe to be a type...This was a part of a four part vision that revealed the war in the church...& the slaughter of the religious spirit in Persecution on the true. I also saw real American Apostolic men given great authority.

I was standing in a group of 20 or so...very, very solemn, fearful...standing around a skid...the exact same thing you would see a fork lift slide under in a warehouse. There were five or six people in front....very holy with solemn duty, who stepped onto that skid. I watched it as it "flew" to foreign shores.....& soon...I watched as these were slaughtered, & their blood was washed off of the skid, & I saw it return right back into this meeting...in the same place.

Then there was another group up front...with the same holy, fearful sobriety about them, & they stepped on the skid. It then transported them to another place....and they were all killed, & their blood washed off of the skid, & returned. This happened three or four times...this exact same scenario, & finally a Musical Group stepped on....& them also. Behind me a Voice spoke: "THE AMERICAN BAND OF MARTYRS.".......

Will all American missionaries who Go in these days be killed? I don't know...but I believe there will be a remnant right here in America that will be translated to meet Jesus in the air on that day. I have often considered going into the trouble in those days....& I have gone into danger at the command of the Lord....even thinking I might be killed. We must rest in Jesus, & obey His commands..& that is always on an individual level.

Give everything to Jesus now, so that you are able to then.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

I found it fascinating fiction! Isn't it ironic that the Scriptures, that speak almost ENTIRELY about the Isra'elites throughout history, should now be allegorized and arrested to speak about the United States of America instead? Isn't it ironic that an American would find an ISRAELI history and prophecy to now be talking about the USA?

And, if you're NOT using the Scriptures and this was some sort of vision you experienced, then why are you talking like you're quoting Scripture when you're not?

For instance, you said, "I watched a TREE...ever so small..tiny....tumbling toward me, expanding every turn, larger & larger...until it overwhelmed the sky....It was like an olive tree.....filled with luxuriant leaves, perfect in shape, & massive.....I knew that this was the Tree of healing for ALL Nations...."

Fooey. If I saw a tree tumbling toward me, I'd be looking for a way to get out of its path! And, such a "tumbling tree" would be LOOSING leaves and twigs and smaller branches with each tumbling turn! LOL! A "tree of healing for all nations?" It would be a STEAM-ROLLER WITH SPIKES!

This is just fear mongering nonsense.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
So when America is invaded, & God anoints the Bride, "What will you do?".

It's not fear mongering; just the end-times that Jesus said were coming....& yes...some will fear so much that their hearts will fear....but some of the Remnant Disciples will not fear....but do exploits in the midst of great Tribulation.

" For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened!"...Jesus ...Does this strike fear in you?

"And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. ...Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue.

....And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.".......does this strike fear into you?

Hard times are coming. 1/3rd of the entire population on the Earth will be killed...for starters......The Bible says to Fear God...& Him alone. By this, & watching.....fellowshipping God...we will prepare to overcome in those days.....by watching now. I saw the air-war that we lose, & armies invading our country. This grieves me. We will be annihilated as a Nation & occupied by foreign armies...& eventually set up to take the Mark of Allah.

I told you that I have seen the anti-Christ face to face in N. Africa & Egypt recently. I have..Osama Bin Laden & his witch companion & I have seen Him call down pillars of fire...twice. I do not know when he reveal himself...but soon I suppose. hHe may be going to Iran or Egypt to regroup...he was a thin as a rail..[ after all he was buried at sea....Satan/Allah now lives through him..] I also prophesied to him concerning this matter...that he would have the world...but he couldn't get it all...& his end would be the Lake of Fire...& that Jesus would conquer all. This infuriated him.

Stephen was not afraid. Great grace will be given.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
" & an angel, or a Voice..[ I know it. ] spoke ever so clearly; "20 million."...the size of the invading army"

-- Ummmm, no.
Russia currently has a standing army of, at best, 1.2 million
China currently has a standing army of 1.9 million.

In order for this "vision" to be correct, Russia's and China's army would both need to at least quadruple, and then still need to come up with at least another six million troops in order to come close to that number.

Even if they could find enough uniforms and boots, getting enough rifles and bullets to make it feasible is almost impossible.

And even if they were able to come into possession of enough tanks, helicopters, jets, refueling planes, troop carriers, trucks, etc. etc. etc.
there is not enough ocean going transport available in the world today to get them into this hemisphere, let alone ready to do combat off of our nation's coast.

And there is no way to come up with enough ammunition, explosives, bombs, rockets, etc. to maintain occupation the airports and thus the cities of the United States.

Combine all that with the fact that there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT FOR THIS "VISION"

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Let me ask you this; Was there any scriptural support for Agabus's prophesies of "great dearth" to come".

"And in these days prophets came from Jerusalem to Antioch. Then one of them, named Agabus, stood up and showed by the Spirit that there was going to be a great famine throughout all the world, which also happened in the days of Claudius Caesar.
Then the disciples, each according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brethren dwelling in Judea."

Your doctrinal [ "dogmatic "] stance prohibits you from rightly dividing the word of truth.

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Retrobyter's mistake is thinking that someone is trying to draw a connection between latter days prophecies about Israel and say this refers to America. We're not. Revelation 18 describes the fate of America in the last days and that prophecy clearly says nothing about Israel. So my follow-up to brothertom is to say if you do not take this interpretation, then it is to be taken that Americans will be called to flee out of Babylon just before its final collapse. So I suspect Americans will leave this country in large numbers at that time.

Are you suggesting that they will be tricked into going overseas only to be killed before they arrive or that they will go and during their ministry efforts be killed at their destination?

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hi Brothertom, IAmaWitness and Retrobyter.... Please allow me to add my two cents for what it is worth... Often time woprdsof Prophecy come out with seemingly ideas that just do not seem rational... like real eveents... say Jesus walking on water. It is okay to be skeptible,b ut hold the tongue for truth is often stranger than fiction. Persona;;y witth reservation I descern Brothertom's posts and will not deny them as a possibllity. for America is sellling itself to the highest bidder... and that bidder does seem to be Obama at this time. Consider Brothertom's intent which os to inform about the visions he has seen, to the point of being imune to distain. There certainly is a reason for that. Snd he does not ask anything for himself, another plus.

Retrobyter - you challenge Brothertom's post and the is quite ok, most likely quite ok with him too, but i am certain he would appreciate the barbs to be a little less ... sharp and deep. Allow Brothertom eenough rope and he will either hang himself or use it to assist others as a guiding line... i think a guide line just may be the result, though I see many problems with it as well. So please just show a bit more courtesy, I ask.

My objective here is to achieve harmony in heated debates that trruth can prevail witohut personal dis-association between brethern. IamAWitness and I started out AT each other and instead became friends as did Brothertom and I and would like you in the same. I also believe IAaWitness is trying the same.
Not one of us to trying to rebuke another without what I consider due process, yet are barbs still hurt sometimes.

And moreover... evento those who think I must be nuts to calim I am one of the Two witnesses - i understand the ease of denial and new it before I posted who I am and I am quite ok with that... to a point.

Moreover... i often speak on the pone to witness and brothertom... and would be willing to do so with you as well. Doing that sheds more light than these informal posts could do as concerning the actual person

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Lord, is the United States “Babylon”, as many churches believe?

[Answer from God The Father] The United States will fall, fall to the antichrist.
In one hour will I bring total destruction to the throne of the beast, that great city of harlots and every unclean thing. Not to your nation, for I had blessed it and made it strong... Even so does it go the way of evil, and under My punishment does it remain. Yet of it, I will not make a total end... Though it receive harsh correction and severe punishment at My hand, I will not make a total end. So then, I will take My people out of it and let it go its way. Doomed as it may seem, many more of My people will I take out of it, in the years remaining... Babylon it is not.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Retrobyter's mistake is thinking that someone is trying to draw a connection between latter days prophecies about Israel and say this refers to America. We're not. Revelation 18 describes the fate of America in the last days and that prophecy clearly says nothing about Israel. So my follow-up to brothertom is to say if you do not take this interpretation, then it is to be taken that Americans will be called to flee out of Babylon just before its final collapse. So I suspect Americans will leave this country in large numbers at that time.

Are you suggesting that they will be tricked into going overseas only to be killed before they arrive or that they will go and during their ministry efforts be killed at their destination?

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?"...I Am A Witness.

I believe that Rome/Vatican is Babylon....& her power has stretched across the world...& her financial HDQs is New York City...but she stretches from sea to sea, & the nations & people that have been captured by her whoredoms, Satanic Worship system & following lives of corruption...living for yourself steeped in your sin [ No priest can cleanse you! ] MUST be judged.

I think of Fox News...Arrogant, Proud & prosperous....& moral prostitutes..mostly Roman Catholic...think of Rio De Janeiro at Carnaval. Lent...an ancient festival of orgy & celebration of filthy lusts...with thousands of nude women parading in the streets, & people in masks lewdly fornicating in their drunkeness, for days....ALL motivated & sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Whore....

Multiply this same affect across Europe, where she has marauded for millenia, exhibiting her demon worship masqueraded as "Christian"...deceiving a billion + souls today.....& Asia too. At the time of Paul the apostle there were 1300 Satanic temples in Rome...the Greatest being the temple to Jupiter...[ Satan ]...where oddly enough the Vatican sits today. This is Babylon, the RCC...which began millinia before....in a place called Babel...where the first organized Satanic worship began...along with the host of Heaven..[ all the demons ] & the "Mary" demoness Astarte/Jezebel...The "Queen of Heaven"...the Mediatrix.

It is THIS system that people must come out of....& I do not think it is physical, but spiritual. I do not think that large numbers of Americans will leave; The war will be a surprise. Islam Sharia Law will be the mark of the Beast here in America...& we will have to be tested.....many will refuse it! Hallelujah....but many Christians will bow the knee to Allah & give up their salvation for buying & selling...to live another day..[ The lives of their children will be too much to bare for many, & they will take the mark.]

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?"...
Covenant Wikken Satanic witches postioned throughout the Earth. All of these folks, men & women, pack together in covens, & literally manifest demons & sometimes Satan himself for their instructions, & often attack & curse the Holy church to please the Devil, & are rewarded for it. I have met them personally, here & abroad. I was confronted by the synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem...very powerful...& I knew them. They manifested a devil that I saw, that literally blinded me...but not for long. Jesus is Lord & much, much GREATER...& HE lives inside of me.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Trying again...)

Shalom, IAmAWitness.

IAmAWitness said:
Retrobyter's mistake is thinking that someone is trying to draw a connection between latter days prophecies about Israel and say this refers to America. We're not. Revelation 18 describes the fate of America in the last days and that prophecy clearly says nothing about Israel. So my follow-up to brothertom is to say if you do not take this interpretation, then it is to be taken that Americans will be called to flee out of Babylon just before its final collapse. So I suspect Americans will leave this country in large numbers at that time.

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?
If you've got something to say to me, say it TO me, please! Quit talking ABOUT me as though you were preaching to some crowd about the devil!

Revelation 18 may not be talking about Isra'el, but it is also NOT TALKING ABOUT AMERICA! It is talking about a CITY, not a nation, and John calls it Babylon the Great, not New York or any other such city in America! You've made quite a few assumptions about this chapter that you have no biblical grounds for making! By what authority do you make such claims?

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
"Retrobyter's mistake is thinking that someone is trying to draw a connection between latter days prophecies about Israel and say this refers to America. We're not. Revelation 18 describes the fate of America in the last days and that prophecy clearly says nothing about Israel. So my follow-up to brothertom is to say if you do not take this interpretation, then it is to be taken that Americans will be called to flee out of Babylon just before its final collapse. So I suspect Americans will leave this country in large numbers at that time.

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?"...I Am A Witness.

I believe that Rome/Vatican is Babylon....& her power has stretched across the world...& her financial HDQs is New York City...but she stretches from sea to sea, & the nations & people that have been captured by her whoredoms, Satanic Worship system & following lives of corruption...living for yourself steeped in your sin [ No priest can cleanse you! ] MUST be judged.

I think of Fox News...Arrogant, Proud & prosperous....& moral prostitutes..mostly Roman Catholic...think of Rio De Janeiro at Carnaval. Lent...an ancient festival of orgy & celebration of filthy lusts...with thousands of nude women parading in the streets, & people in masks lewdly fornicating in their drunkeness, for days....ALL motivated & sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Whore....

Multiply this same affect across Europe, where she has marauded for millenia, exhibiting her demon worship masqueraded as "Christian"...deceiving a billion + souls today.....& Asia too. At the time of Paul the apostle there were 1300 Satanic temples in Rome...the Greatest being the temple to Jupiter...[ Satan ]...where oddly enough the Vatican sits today. This is Babylon, the RCC...which began millinia before....in a place called Babel...where the first organized Satanic worship began...along with the host of Heaven..[ all the demons ] & the "Mary" demoness Astarte/Jezebel...The "Queen of Heaven"...the Mediatrix.

It is THIS system that people must come out of....& I do not think it is physical, but spiritual. I do not think that large numbers of Americans will leave; The war will be a surprise. Islam Sharia Law will be the mark of the Beast here in America...& we will have to be tested.....many will refuse it! Hallelujah....but many Christians will bow the knee to Allah & give up their salvation for buying & selling...to live another day..[ The lives of their children will be too much to bare for many, & they will take the mark.]

And finally, who do you say the synagogue of Satan are?"...
Covenant Wikken Satanic witches postioned throughout the Earth. All of these folks, men & women, pack together in covens, & literally manifest demons & sometimes Satan himself for their instructions, & often attack & curse the Holy church to please the Devil, & are rewarded for it. I have met them personally, here & abroad. I was confronted by the synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem...very powerful...& I knew them. They manifested a devil that I saw, that literally blinded me...but not for long. Jesus is Lord & much, much GREATER...& HE lives inside of me.

Babylon among us.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Brothertom said:

I write this not because you have received my word, but because we are of the same spirit.....We hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches...& the implications of these Words the Spirit is warning of us are indeed of a mournful nature; vastly serious. 100 million Americans will die...infrastructure devastated...communications, & transportation stilled, instant food riots...in the beginning....& then plague, & starvation......& then, I'm not sure of the sequence, Sharia Law....& the mark of the Beast...to buy or sell....& then the true great falling away...when family member Christians bow down to Allah, & implicate their mother & their fathers as believers.....& beheadings will commence by the tens of thousands.

I have seen an Air War fought, over the Texas Katrina coast....that we lose....just overwhelmed by superior numbers. This air war is to prepare the armies that are being staged today, to invade us, & guarantee an eradication of any resistance by holding air superiority. Obama is a Muslim, & of one mind with the NWO, & the demons, foremost Satan behind Allah....who are setting up this destruction, & invasion of America. I think Russia, & China are in on it in the beginning...probably a secret UN decree, & the entire UN will succumb to Radical Islam....eventually.

I was taken by the Spirit to the Texas Coast to witness the invading army. I hid in terror behind the reeds on the beach, which was trembling from the cadence thundering from a huge army, & as I watched this army rose out of the sea....with crack troops dressed in camouflage & all with their weapons ready...marching into American soil, & an angel, or a Voice..[ I know it. ] spoke ever so clearly; "20 million."...the size of the invading army...& I knew their strategy...to streak to certain cities, & occupy them, to live their & use the airport there to entrench themselves & re-supply...& NEVER leave....& then to mop up the rest of the resistance at their leisure.

The Holy Side of it all. When I watched the Air-War for Superiority over our Nation, I watched a TREE...ever so small..tiny....tumbling toward me, expanding every turn, larger & larger...until it overwhelmed the sky....It was like an olive tree.....filled with luxuriant leaves, perfect in shape, & massive.....I knew that this was the Tree of healing for ALL Nations, the Glory of Christ Jesus living in, & through His Church....That at this time...the church would be given End-Time Holiness, & anointing, & that Jesus Himself would inhabit Her, so that whoever touches her, touches the Lord Jesus Himself.

It is this church that will do exploits with power, & this church that will literally shine as lamps...& it is she who will represent the Bride who will be Redeemed...& will be given grace that whoever joins themselves to Her, will be given the exact same corporate maturity as the rest....This is the American Version that will ever mature, & the remnant that WILL be here upon the Return of Yahweh Jeshua.

"And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”

And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.".....RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!

I have seen the coming Apostles, holy & powerful, that will lay down their lives for the body, I have seen the American band of Martyrs, go to other countries knowing they will be slaughtered....but continue to GO!...as the Lord has commanded them....I have seen the holiest company of this church, ever seen on American soil raised up to minister in this land, MEN & WOMEN!...& they all had eyes like Jesus...glowing with Shekinah Glory.

These will be the days of INSTANT FRUIT, & instant maturity.....that will present a Bride..........that.............." He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. "

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF INSTANT FRUIT! ;INSTANT MATURITY...SPOTLESSNESS IN THE CHURCH.

The kings of the east are restrained from attacking by spirits in the Euphrates river till the tribulation Revelation 9:14.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:

The rapture of the Church will be global, because the church is global...& every eye will see Him!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord, to the United States and to this wicked generation of modern peoples...

Hear the word of The Lord your God, The God of Israel, The God of All, for there is no other: You are walking into death... Dead man’s bones lost in a sea of sin, a dark ocean of transgression! You have forgotten Me, days without end, thus must I also forget you in the Day of Harvest. Yet of your evil deeds, even all this wickedness of which you are guilty, I shall remember! Behold, I shall bring it to the forefront, that all who walk in it may receive of My punishment!... Then you shall know, there is a God in Heaven who reigns and judges the earth.

And who is this who is given a voice? And what man is this, who has brought all these nations into subjection?... O lucifer, you shall be brought down to Sheol, and to the sides of the pit shall you be cast! For you are brought low, even to the uttermost depths shall you go!
Behold, you shall bow at the feet of The King, The Holy One of God! You shall hear His voice, and be brought down! Even all those with you, all these mighty and proud men, this great multitude, this numerous company of which you have assembled, shall be struck down! Every last one of them shall be slain by the sword of His mouth, being consumed in the brightness of His coming!... Behold The King, for He is The King of Glory! The King of Great Power and Glory! The King of Righteousness! The Lamb! THE LION!
Behold He is coming, there is no more time to tarry! The Thief comes! Lo, He is already here. He has passed through, and shall surely take His spoil; He shall gather, and He shall take back His own... The earth plunged into darkness... And you, O most deceitful and wicked generation, even all of you with your proud looks and stretched-out necks shall wail and gnash your teeth.

Oh such a cry shall be heard!...

The likes of which has not been since Ramah,
Nor known since the day I stretched out My hand against Egypt...

Great wailing and gnashing of teeth! Great and bitter tears! And fear!...

Paling of faces...

Darkness...

All light gathered and taken.

Therefore, weep and howl for your miseries! Lament and howl, O peoples of the earth! Scatter in fear, run and hide your faces and take refuge in the rocks!... RUN AND HIDE! Says The Lord God Almighty. For I am awakened out of My place! You have aroused Me to anger! For the Day has come, yes it is here, The Day of Wrath is at the door!
Behold, the days of sorrows overflow and shall drown you in tears! Blood fills the earth and reaches unto Heaven! Even before My throne do I hear the cries of every unborn child, of which you have slain before My eyes!... WITHOUT REMORSE!
MURDERERS, EVIL AND MOST WICKED GENERATION, VENGEANCE HAS COME! It is here! And I, even I, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, shall surely repay! Recompense in full shall be delivered at My hand, for you have forsaken Me! You have killed the innocent!... LO, YOU HAVE MURDERED AND TORN THE FLESH OF THE LITTLE ONES!

And even now, your leader, in whom you have placed all your hope and trust, has betrayed you, bringing My wrath upon your nation, even upon every nation which has followed in your footsteps! You are undone! And as you have done to all these innocent, so it shall be done unto you!... Even double shall you receive at My hand!
Behold, I am moved out of My place! I AM MOVED TO WRATH! And if it was not for the sake of My servant, Noah, and all these in whom I see of Myself, I would have cast your nation into the sea long ago, wiping away every trace of your existence and that I had ever blessed you. Yet for the sake of the elect, I have withheld My hand and yet withhold My vengeance... Yet against your nation, I have already brought forth and purposed ruin.

Thus says The Lord God...

Son of Man, O King of Glory, go forth and reap, for the harvest is ripe!...

Gather all the innocent who remain!
Take them, steal them away, and do not look back!
Take them all, even from the womb!...

Remove them, and bring them home!

Yet to those who dwell upon the earth,
Who hold fast in their rebellion,
LEAVE THEM DESOLATE! For they will not believe.

Excerpt from:
Recompense, Wrath and Glory
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Recompense%2C_Wrath_and_Glory

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Foreigner said:
" & an angel, or a Voice..[ I know it. ] spoke ever so clearly; "20 million."...the size of the invading army"

-- Ummmm, no.
Russia currently has a standing army of, at best, 1.2 million
China currently has a standing army of 1.9 million.

In order for this "vision" to be correct, Russia's and China's army would both need to at least quadruple, and then still need to come up with at least another six million troops in order to come close to that number.

Even if they could find enough uniforms and boots, getting enough rifles and bullets to make it feasible is almost impossible.

And even if they were able to come into possession of enough tanks, helicopters, jets, refueling planes, troop carriers, trucks, etc. etc. etc.
there is not enough ocean going transport available in the world today to get them into this hemisphere, let alone ready to do combat off of our nation's coast.

And there is no way to come up with enough ammunition, explosives, bombs, rockets, etc. to maintain occupation the airports and thus the cities of the United States.

Combine all that with the fact that there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT FOR THIS "VISION"
And 85,000,000 Guns are in the hands of loyal Americans to defend our land unless we let some one take them away!

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.

And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy."

There is rarely "scriptural support" for prophesy, visions or dreams, but they cannot defy the general content of the Word of God. Yes, there are not many real ones, but that does not nullify the ones that are genuine....& yes...I am saying that "Thus says the Lord." I was also shown an air war that proceeds this invasion for air-superiority...that America loses: overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of the enemy.

The Bible says that this Anti-Christ would lead an army of 200 million...ten times the number that will invade America. In your thinking, this is an impossibility; Is it not? I believe that this army will be largely Muslim, & it is forming today, & as I said in my testimony; I have met an prophesied to the anti-Christ...who suffered a deadly wound to the head, but yet lives....in Eritrea & Cairo.....Osama Bin Laden....& met the sorcerer false prophet...who I witnessed call down pillars of fire 3 times....last late September, 2012.....& I prophesied to them.

Turkey & Egypt & Syria are the latest in deep struggle establishing Sharia Law....& a war may break out soon...I do not know. I believe that Bin Laden is recruiting the Madras's & Mosques & Immams...& when they see him alive & well, as I did, they will receive him as Mohammed/Allah himself, & worship him. & turn their power over to him. There is also the Muslim doctrine of holy war for eternal [ though carnal ] rewards...that propels hundreds of thousands today to fight, AND DIE! as the highest honor to Allah
....I think that events are happening at breakneck speed....& America is systematically being weakened unto death....made to weak to resist....by the Lord; we will fall.

You may do with it whatever you want...but I want to remind you....that the Word does say that the Anti-Christ WILL have dominion over every kindred & tongue & country....every one there is, & if you believe the Bible....that includes your invincable America.....who sits a Queen & says she shall see no sorrow. We all must prepare to meet our God, & to stand honoring Jesus...no matter the cost. Anyone...Anyone....who takes that mark...& it will be real & tangible....WILL be thrown into the eternal Lake of fire....& those who endure will be overcomers, & multitudes will rule & reign with Jesus of Nazareth , the King of Kings. Allah, is like a flea to the Lord, & a million satans too...& this is the final test that must come on the Earth...instituted by God himself...to prove those who love Him more than themselves.

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
Behold,I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown!"...Jesus.