Is allowing mass immigration anti-christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we let hordes of scrounging ungrateful nonchristians into our countries and feed, house and welfare them with our taxes?
"Do not yoke yourself with unbelievers, for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Do not let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
There is nothing wrong with mass immigration. Mass migration -- on the hand is unwise and destructive.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any of us emigrated to a muslim country would we abandon Christianity and convert to Islam? I think not..:)
Likewise no immigrant heathen is going to convert to Christianity.
And this absurd statement is based on ..?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but the vast majority of immigrants aren't interested in hearing the gospel.
Just count the number of mosques and Hindu temples and jewish synagogues etc in any of our big cities..:)
This is totally absurd! Do you really think that everyone who emigrated to this country refused Christianity? I am certain that many millions of people converted to Christianity after they emigrated to the US. Can you spell "xenophobia" or "discrimination"?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes like Obama and most of our useless morally corrupt Brit politicians, they encourage the immigrants because they know they'll win their vote.
But let's not forget that millions of Americans also voted for Biden; I don't want to be judgemental but the voters of CA AZ NM must be lousy parents to not mind the cartels bringing in drugs-

View attachment 28449
There was a reason the founders established the express caveat of “natural born citizen” to be seated in the people’s Federation Office. It was an Example to seat VESTED citizens RATHER than People Vested in their foreign nations...with foreign ideas of governance.
The US has an established IDEA and Limits for its established Governments and Servants.

Obama was not, is not, a natural born citizen...and it had nothing to do with WHERE he was born.

Camilla Harris is not a natural born citizen....and it has nothing to do with WHERE she was born.

Both Obama and Harris have expressed their foreign ties being so dear to them ... Being born in the US, Living in the US....is NOT the measure for being a natural born citizen....nor the measure for being Vested in the US.

Those two are frauds and Pelosi who certified their documentation as Valid as required by the Constitution is a conniving, deceiving, cheat and liar.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If any of us emigrated to a muslim country would we abandon Christianity and convert to Islam? I think not..:)
Likewise no immigrant heathen is going to convert to Christianity.
And this absurd statement is based on ..?

It's based on common sense, just count the number of mosques and hindu temples in any of our cities..:)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but the vast majority of immigrants aren't interested in hearing the gospel.
Just count the number of mosques and Hindu temples and jewish synagogues etc in any of our big cities..:)
Since you live in the UK, are you referring to UK cities are are you just guessing about the US?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is totally absurd! Do you really think that everyone who emigrated to this country refused Christianity? I am certain that many millions of people converted to Christianity after they emigrated to the US...

Prove it..;)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we let hordes of scrounging ungrateful nonchristians into our countries and feed, house and welfare them with our taxes?
"Do not yoke yourself with unbelievers, for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Do not let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
YES!!! "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore" That what it says on the Statue of Liberty in my country, the US. Maybe that's not the case in the UK, so I understand why you're so against it.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a wimpy snowflake God, he's one tough customer which is why I like him, so nobody better mess with him..:)

View attachment 28432

Have you ever heard of Jesus Christ??? He said, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Why are you so full of hatred and condemnation? Were you abused as a child?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since you live in the UK, are you referring to UK cities are are you just guessing about the US?

Both..:)
Our useless lefty Brit and American politicians are letting immigs flood in-

Immig-channel.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about it Pedro?

"We don't want no steenkin wall!"

steenkin.jpg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not about...non-Christians, poor, ungrateful...

It is about ILLEGAL entry.

Here’s the Facts...

If an American Citizen enters the Capital Building...through an opening other than a door-way, they can be shot and killed Without Warning.

If an American Citizen enters an American Military instillation (That WARNS no entry permitted Without authorization )... They can be restrained with Deadly Force.

If a foreigner Illegally enters the US border...
The US government’s personal propaganda machine has succeeded in encouraging foreigners to Illegally Enter ... and enjoy their needs be met by the American Taxpayer.... Just as Biden’s propaganda machine has promised!

Biden....Hero or Zero.....?

Biden is a Hero for illegal foreigners....gee maybe they are the ones who voted for him...with those cutie mail in ballots.

Biden is an underhanded and Embarrassing Zero for the American Citizens.

Even Mexico is dealing with the huge influx of foreigners reeking havoc and crimes in Mexico as foreigners flood in trying to get to the US Border.

Biden authorized thousands of Lawbreakers at the Southern border to be flown at night in US government planes to destination cities all over the US.

Guess who foots the cost?

And FYI...Venezuela has opened its prison doors for release and transport of hardened criminals to the US border. Think Biden will give them refuge in his basement?

Don’t care what religion Biden calls himself...Do care he is a Traitor.
This is total garbage, based on Neo-Nazi propaganda.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YES!!! "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore" That what it says on the Statue of Liberty in my country, the US. Maybe that's not the case in the UK, so I understand why you're so against it.

I'm all for allowing genuine refugees to come in, but the vast majority are just scrounging freeloaders..:)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think Scripture is speaking of a law abiding STRANGER...
Or
A STRANGER who has uninvitedly broke into your home?

Context! Perspective!
Do you think Scripture is speaking of a law abiding STRANGER...
Or
A STRANGER who has uninvitedly broke into your home?

Context! Perspective!
I won't read any more of your hateful garbage. I suggest that you a) repent, b) read your Bible, and c) ask for God's forgiveness.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes like Obama and most of our useless morally corrupt Brit politicians, they encourage the immigrants because they know they'll win their vote.
But let's not forget that millions of Americans also voted for Biden; I don't want to be judgemental but the voters of CA AZ NM must be lousy parents to not mind the cartels bringing in drugs-

View attachment 28449
I won't read any more of your hateful garbage. I suggest that you a) repent, b) read your Bible, and c) ask for God's forgiveness.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever heard of Jesus Christ??? He said, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Why are you so full of hatred and condemnation? Were you abused as a child?

Well my old headmaster used to like groping us boys bottoms but we just laughed it off and regarded him as an eccentric old perv, we certainly didn't hate him..:)
Regarding mass immigration, it's downright unchristian to allow it, so you'd better argue it out with Jesus when you meet him.. :p-
John said- "..many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh,
have gone out into the world...
do not take them into your house or welcome them.

Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work" (2 John 1:7-11)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You sound like a Democrat and I see you live in the Biden-supporting state of NM..:)
(No offence to the Trump voters there)
The Dems don't mind letting in anti-christian immigrants who believe stuff like this-
[Koran 9.123, 5.51]- "..fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"
[Koran 4.171]- "..Jesus son of Mary is only an apostle of Allah...far be It from His glory that He should have a son, "
[Koran 4.157]- "..they did not kill him nor did they crucify him...they killed him not"

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 10:12
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

Yeah but immigrants DON'T call on the Christian God, they go on worshipping their own "gods"..:)

rel-Scarecrow.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Enterprise trashes the "god" Vaal-

ST-Vaal.jpg

Feb 1, 2022
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dropship,

YOUR UNGODLY BLASPHEMOUS QUOTE!!!: "Should we let hordes of scrounging ungrateful nonchristians into our countries and feed, house and welfare them with our taxes?"

First thing, how can you describe innocent little starving children that are NOT scrounging as they cross the border with their parents looking to be legal immigrants?! To quote what you have done, you are nothing but a "pseudo-christian" at best, understood?

How dare you go directly against Jesus' inspired words in not wanting this faction to come across into the United States to be fed, housed, and find jobs that you would never take in the first place! Case in point, you want your Mickey D's burger and fries, but you do not want immigrants to eventually be behind the counter, get it?

YOUR INSIDIOUS QUOTE ABOVE GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS THE CHRIST'S WORDS AS GOD AS SHOWN BELOW:

"Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed." (Proverbs 19:17)

"For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land." (Deuteronomy 15:11)

"Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him." (Proverbs 14:31)

"But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?" (1 John 3:17)

"A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge." (Proverbs 29:7)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "DROP SHIP" THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS AS GOD REGARDING THE POOR, WILL BE ... ?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Dropship,

YOUR UNGODLY BLASPHEMOUS QUOTE!!!: "Should we let hordes of scrounging ungrateful nonchristians into our countries and feed, house and welfare them with our taxes?"

Wait a minute mate, let me get my violin to accompany you with sad mournful notes (sniffle).
If you take issue with any of the Bible verses I quoted, you'd better argue it out with God when you meet him..:)