Is death hiding everlasting Life from carnal minds?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does each town have it's own fallen angel (cherub) causing the illusion?

12 Then he said to me, "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.

13 "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:12-13, NIV

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought God saves us from human nature.
I think so too!

The way I look at the book of Job, God incited Satan to a challenge over Job. Satan took the side that Job would deny God if he stopped being prospered. God took the side that Job would not. God was right.

Satan doesn't know people like God knows people. So when the devil tells you what you need, well, he's just not a reliable source!

I see Ecclesiastes in much the same way, that God was showing us through Solomon that there is NOTHING you can do in this world to bring true fulfillment, other than to do what God says.

Satan doesn't know better, man doesn't know better, obey God.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Garden of Eden was giving us the meaning of Life.

How do you "guard" the Tree of Life? You hide it with illusions.
I've been looking over some of your posts.

You seem to reach conclusions which I don't see in Scripture.

Much love!