Is it against the Bible to have a sex change?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Primer

Apr 14, 2008
Just wondering, Is it against the Bible to have a sex change?And if someone did have a sex change (say, male to female) before they were a Christian, Which gender do you think they should marry now?((I know this is a weird question, but I'm just wondering, I'm not like, thinking of anyone in particular.))anyway, thanks for any answer
smile.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
1. It is unnatural and horribly unhealthy for a person to have a sex change.2. You are still whatever gender you were born with regardless what you want it to be. That's how God made you (not saying that you're a transgendered individual). In fact, you're more like a hybrid.
smile.gif
3. Therefore I believe it would be best if you married a person opposite of your birth gender (even if that makes you a homosexual or something like that).

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Wakka;48340)
1. It is unnatural and horribly unhealthy for a person to have a sex change.2. You are still whatever gender you were born with regardless what you want it to be. That's how God made you (not saying that you're a transgendered individual). In fact, you're more like a hybrid.
smile.gif
3. Therefore I believe it would be best if you married a person opposite of your birth gender (even if that makes you a homosexual or something like that).
and do the best you can ,and if your choise is left or right ,its not any worse than the 1000s of people devorcing and remarring when there first spouce is still alive....i am sure most of us has had mountians of sin under our belt and tkugod for the forgivness thru jesus because of the flesh that drives us all ,every day.