Is it better to die, than to kill?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
dominic

Christianity is not a religion. it is following Jesus. I am not in a religion, I am a follower of Jesus. And yes I do believe the Bible...that is why I am not in a religion, or the Mickey Mouse Club. You don't understand...it is you who are wrong.

yes it is a religion.................and if you believe in the bible and follow its teachings..............you r of
the Christianity religion

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a homo sapien, I am a human being!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I have to post something

Say, ThisVlelOfTears and sniper you do know your replying to a disabled account don't you? TVOT is asking a question I see. It reminds me of another disabled account.,,,,,,praying to Mary,

Aspen he just wants to be heard
aspen2 said:
Thank you clearing up the homo sapien question,
8836.gif

And this point as well LOL
aspen2 said:
I do not speak a language, i speak ENGLISH

This simply proves people just don't pay attention

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
aspen2 said:
tumblr_inline_mhmqunFr8i1rfqd6e.jpg

Oh well. Not everyone can be a Melmacian. :p
I realize that the author of this thread had his account disabled, but I want to comment anyway.

Early on, why didn't someone point out that the argument in the opening post is based on a flawed English translation of Exodus 20:13?

The correct English translation is "You shall not murder." Not all killing is murder.