Is it just me?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

I think the bottom line is Rom.3:18 (Ps.36:) where not only our children (in my case they're all above 53) lack a fear of our Lord - my oldest daughter has a fear for sure, but even our Church members where they really think they can offend and at times even provoke our Lord during the week bringing aboard a IJn.1:9 on Sunday, then rip and run during the week, and get away with it?

Old Jack not dining and dashing anymore!

Wonder if RANDOR ever dined and dashed before?
I'm Dinin and Dashin as we speak....Jesus and I are kicked back eatin some Fritos and watchin the game

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
life has been very difficult for me lately. not sure if it is because i am a christian, but for the past couple of years it seems like everything is falling apart.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
aspen said:
life has been very difficult for me lately. not sure if it is because i am a christian, but for the past couple of years it seems like everything is falling apart.
I wrongfully learned long ago that when the going gets too rough, turn back to the world without neglecting the whole "1" hour Sunday worship service. It worked each time until one day while so sick of myself, I was walking down our drive way, and told our Lord that's it - turning to you Lord, with no more back and forth in the world with a secret sin now and then although in the minors.

I guess our Lord was waiting for that decision as never had such a peace for the truthful direction consistently for almost a decade now - not one even small secret sin with no self-righteous - time sure flys when one gets old. Only a word of encouragment brother aspen.

Old Jack making the antichrist and his boys consistently angry.

btw it's healthy for us to agree to disagree on other threads.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks shturt. i enjoy daily mass, i have been working long hours and have had to cut back.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
aspen said:
thanks shturt. i enjoy daily mass, i have been working long hours and have had to cut back.
Thank you for your reponse and caring!

As far as an authority on Scriptures, I'm of a lower paygrade. Far as an authority on reality - you're a yound man keeping your sanity in absolute spiritual insanity absolutely. Keep fellowshipping every chance you get.

Old opinionated Jack

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Marta said:
Hey you guys. Hope you're all doing well.

Nothing in the world seems right to me anymore and I just feel like crying my eyes out. And no, this isn't "just a bad day" type thing. I've been noticing the coldness of lots of people from different parts of my life (not just towards me) for about 6 mos. now.

People mock those who believe in God -- I'm talking badly mock. Sometimes they just hate you.

It seems like so many people out in the world these days don't have compassion, and like
jobs and organizations and everything are just so chaotic, dishonest, etc.

I'm usually a pretty positive person but lately the world seems like a horribly cold place.

Is it just me, or have any of you guys noticed this too or felt this way also?

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Marta
I agree with Madad about seeing a doctor. These feeling that come on all of a sudden can be caused by a chemical imbalance. I personally am clinically depressed and have been for over 20 years. I'm much more stable on my meds than I was before I was diagnosed.
As far as the whole persecuting Christians, this is nothing new and Jesus said we would receive much worse than He did, and we have. Most Christians in North America have no idea what persecution is. John 15:18-25 NIV