Is Prosperity For The Present Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brother,

Going by your exegesis, let me also ask you... Do you believe you already have changed heart and the Holy Spirit in you as Ezekiel Prophesied in the text under consideration.

If you answer yes.

My second question will be how? When it is actually directed at the Jews and not the Gentiles.
There are no Jews in fact, when you are a Christian, because all become one body in Christ and anyone who is out side of Christianity is a Anti-Christ and that is a fact.
Any true Christian should be aware of that fact, all others will only come against you because they do not have control over there sin nature.
Jesus is our Lord and Saviour and nothing other will ever be.

I have never seen a wealthy man that was truly happy or content, but plenty of real miserable ones who are totally lost.

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
I did.
Lots of them.

There are lots of wealthy people using their money to spread the gospel.

Bless you brother.

But for wealthy believers (that God uses) I can't imagine how far the gospel would have gone with true poverty.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 35:27 KJVS
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Doctrines come and go but God's word stands. There is a principle of reverses. Whenever Christians tire of the prosperity cult where every single scripture is twisted to be about gain they over react and toss out all words about prosperity.

Balance is key. Otherwise...

1 Timothy 6:10 KJVS
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Personally I ask God to give me what He wants me to have so far I haven't starved, gone hungry or naked.

Prosperity TRUE prosperity is far far more than a stuffed bank account. I watched church members pierce themselves through with many sorrows chasing false prosperity. Marriage breakups, constant troubles etc.

Howabout seeking God's face and sticking with the Bible. Not some chrome plated false TV preacher needing a new jet.