Is Prosperity For The Present Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.” – Ezekiel 36:26-30 (emphasis mine)

It is commonly argued that prosperity is not for the New Testament Church. And that as a matter of fact, the entire prosperity doctrine is false…

But from the highlighted clauses of the opening text, it is obvious that such arguments are not true. The opening text is a copy of the New Covenant as prophesied by the Prophet Ezekiel. And it was fulfilled and ratified by the death of Christ on the cross. By the sacrifice of Christ on the cross, anyone who believes in him (Jesus) becomes an automatic partaker of the New Covenant, and all its tenets.

And as a result, anyone who believes in Christ receives a change of heart, and the Holy Spirit as stated in the Covenant…

And in much the same way, anyone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, also becomes a partaker of the prosperity clauses of the same New Covenant (Ezekiel 36: 29-30).

It is also argued that this Covenant is actually directed at the Jews. That is true. But however, the scripture tells us that we are fellow-citizens with the saints through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. And that the wall of partition between us and the Jew was broken in his flesh. Hence, we—Gentiles—also have access to the Covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-19).

If we believe that every Christian under the New Covenant already has changed hearts. And the Holy Spirit indwelling in them, to enable them keep the statutes of God as it is contained in the New Covenant, we shouldn’t also have problem believing that every believer is also prosperous.

Here are the divine prosperity clauses of the New Covenant again from the book of Ezekiel 36: 29-30;

I also will save you from all your uncleanness: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen

In the above scripture, the Lord clearly promises us prosperity. And he assures us of not receiving anymore reproach of famine among the heathen.

Now a matter must be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses. So let us consider another scripture that guarantees that divine prosperity is for the present church;

Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the Churches of Macedonia; how that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves; praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of ministering to the saints. And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God. Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also. Therefore, as ye abound in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.

I speak not by commandment but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor; that ye through his poverty might be rich.” –2Corinthians 8:1-9

I had to quote this particular scripture to this length so we can get the exact context. Because many say it is being interpreted out of context. The above scripture is clearly talking about the giving grace God bestowed upon the Macedonian churches. Verse 2 says in their great trial of affliction, the abundance of their Joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. So clearly, this scripture is talking about the giving grace.

Then in verse 7 the Apostle Paul admonishes the Corinthians that as they abound or increase in spiritual gifts such as faith, utterance, knowledge, diligence, and love, they should see to it that they also abound or increase in the giving grace also. Then in verse 9 he says;

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”

Concerning the above verse (verse 9), many argue that the riches referred to here are spiritual riches. But saying that will imply that the Apostle Paul meant;

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was spiritually rich, yet for your sakes he became spiritually poor, that ye through his spiritual poverty might be spiritually rich.”

Of course, the above quotation can’t be farther from the truth. It is scripturally obvious that Jesus was never spiritually poor while he was here on earth. He couldn’t have been spiritually poor, after living a blameless, holy life… After healing all manners of sickness and diseases. And even after raising the dead. No. The true interpretation is;

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was materially rich, yet for your sakes he became materially poor, that ye through his material poverty might be materially rich”.

The above interpretation is in perfect harmony with scriptural truth. We all know that the only poverty the Lord suffered while he was here on earth was material poverty. Especially not having where to lay his head. Hence, he suffered material poverty so we can enjoy material riches.

I agree divine prosperity and the prosperity doctrine has been abused and pushed to some extremes by many folks. But like I always say, doctrinal and other abuses or extremism is not only the vice of the prosperity doctrine. Other doctrines such as grace, deliverance, faith, sanctification, etc…

have also been abused and pushed to the extreme. But the panacea or antidote is not to entirely reject these true and wholesome scriptural doctrines.

Because doing so will amount to throwing the tares along with the wheat. And it will thus, create loopholes for the devil to take advantage of. Instead, we should study our bibles carefully and pray more fervently so we will be able to receive the right spiritual insight to be able to separate the shafts from the wheats.

So here we have it. Divine prosperity is for the present Church. Firstly, because it is a part of the New Covenant; and secondly, our Lord Jesus Christ, substituted his earthly material poverty for it.

Remain Blessed!

Emeke Odili.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The opening text is a copy of the New Covenant as prophesied by the Prophet Ezekiel.
To whom is that passage addressed? It is critical that we take Scriptures in their context.

1. The entire prophecy of Ezekiel is about the future redeemed and restored Israel on earth. It has nothing to do with the Church.
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. (Ezek 2:3)

2. Chapter 36 is about the future land of Israel, not the New Jerusalem.
Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD: (Ezek 36:1)

3. The quoted passage is about the future prosperity of redeemed Israel under Christ.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen...Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. (Ezek 26:11)

So it is very clear that even though the New Covenant is found in this context, everything about material prosperity pertains to the house of Israel under Christ, NOT the Church.

The problem with prosperity preachers is that they take Scripture out of context and then manufacture doctrines out of thin air. We are not to confuse the Church with redeemed and restored Israel.

So what is promised to believers under the New Covenant during the Church Age?

ROMANS 8

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us... Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(vv 17,18,35,36)

Thou therefore endure hardness [HARDSHIP], as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier... It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: (2 Tim 2:3,4,11,12)

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
To whom is that passage addressed? It is critical that we take Scriptures in their context.

1. The entire prophecy of Ezekiel is about the future redeemed and restored Israel on earth. It has nothing to do with the Church.
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. (Ezek 2:3)

2. Chapter 36 is about the future land of Israel, not the New Jerusalem.
Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD: (Ezek 36:1)

3. The quoted passage is about the future prosperity of redeemed Israel under Christ.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen...Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. (Ezek 26:11)

So it is very clear that even though the New Covenant is found in this context, everything about material prosperity pertains to the house of Israel under Christ, NOT the Church.

The problem with prosperity preachers is that they take Scripture out of context and then manufacture doctrines out of thin air. We are not to confuse the Church with redeemed and restored Israel.

So what is promised to believers under the New Covenant during the Church Age?

ROMANS 8

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us... Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(vv 17,18,35,36)

Thou therefore endure hardness [HARDSHIP], as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier... It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: (2 Tim 2:3,4,11,12)

Brother Enoch,

Greetings.

Given your position on this matter. Since you say the prophecy I quoted is for the future Israelites, how about the change of heart and the putting of the Holy Spirit as the Lord promised in the same Covenant will they also be fulfilled in the future?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Brother Enoch,
Greetings.
Given your position on this matter. Since you say the prophecy I quoted is for the future Israelites, how about the change of heart and the putting of the Holy Spirit as the Lord promised in the same Covenant will they also be fulfilled in the future?
Emekrus, The prophecies that Ezekiel made and which we read in the book that bears his name must firstly be viewed in their context, which is to advise and edify the divided nation of Israel leading up to and during the 70 year exile. This is why Ezekiel is known as an "exilic prophet" along with one other, Daniel. The passage you quote is prophecying the restoration of Israel to their land and reminding them of the reason for their defeat and exile. Judah and Israel were exiled because they became idolatrous and unfaithful to God, something which goes hand in hand with the unbridled desire for material wealth and worldly success.

Mat 6:19-21
(19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
(20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
(21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Rev 3:14-22
(14) And unto the angel of the ekklesia of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know your works, that you art neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot.
(16) So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of my mouth.
(17) Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
(18) I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eyesalve, that you may see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the ekklesiae.

Reactions: Nancy

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
Emekrus, The prophecies that Ezekiel made and which we read in the book that bears his name must firstly be viewed in their context, which is to advise and edify the divided nation of Israel leading up to and during the 70 year exile. This is why Ezekiel is known as an "exilic prophet" along with one other, Daniel. The passage you quote is prophecying the restoration of Israel to their land and reminding them of the reason for their defeat and exile. Judah and Israel were exiled because they became idolatrous and unfaithful to God, something which goes hand in hand with the unbridled desire for material wealth and worldly success.

Mat 6:19-21
(19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
(20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
(21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Rev 3:14-22
(14) And unto the angel of the ekklesia of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know your works, that you art neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot.
(16) So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of my mouth.
(17) Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
(18) I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eyesalve, that you may see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the ekklesiae.

Brother,

Going by your exegesis, let me also ask you... Do you believe you already have changed heart and the Holy Spirit in you as Ezekiel Prophesied in the text under consideration.

If you answer yes.

My second question will be how? When it is actually directed at the Jews and not the Gentiles.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Brother,
Going by your exegesis, let me also ask you... Do you believe you already have changed heart and the Holy Spirit in you as Ezekiel Prophesied in the text under consideration.
If you answer yes.
My second question will be how? When it is actually directed at the Jews and not the Gentiles.
You're going off topic, emekrus. I'm only responding to your question, "Is Prosperity For The Present Church." All scripture is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness, but it must be rightly divided.

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... how about the change of heart and the putting of the Holy Spirit as the Lord promised in the same Covenant will they also be fulfilled in the future?
This is a separate issue and that is where your focus should have been.

That is the focus of Gospel preachers. When repentance and remission of sins is the focus, along with believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, and receiving Him as Lord and Savior, then indeed the New Covenant becomes extremely important.

The New Covenant includes the New Birth and the new creature in Christ, with a new heart and a new spirit. The New Covenant went into effect the day Christ died and shed His blood for the remission of sins. Indeed when the Lord instituted the Lord's Supper, He said: For this is my blood of the new testament (diathekes = covenant or testament), which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (Mt 26:28)

And the Holy Spirit was poured out on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2), so that all who believed would receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it is only through the regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit that the sinner becomes a new creature in Christ.

But you will notice that in the church at Jerusalem, the focus of the Christians was NOT prosperity for themselves, but the divestment of properties and wealth for the benefit of the entire assembly.

And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
(Acts 2:44,45)

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
This is a separate issue and that is where your focus should have been.

That is the focus of Gospel preachers. When repentance and remission of sins is the focus, along with believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, and receiving Him as Lord and Savior, then indeed the New Covenant becomes extremely important.

The New Covenant includes the New Birth and the new creature in Christ, with a new heart and a new spirit. The New Covenant went into effect the day Christ died and shed His blood for the remission of sins. Indeed when the Lord instituted the Lord's Supper, He said: For this is my blood of the new testament (diathekes = covenant or testament), which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (Mt 26:28)

And the Holy Spirit was poured out on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2), so that all who believed would receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. And it is only through the regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit that the sinner becomes a new creature in Christ.

But you will notice that in the church at Jerusalem, the focus of the Christians was NOT prosperity for themselves, but the divestment of properties and wealth for the benefit of the entire assembly.

And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
(Acts 2:44,45)

But what actually happened after they scattered abroad? Were they still selling their possessions and bringing them to church?
And Brother, don't tell me you have actually sold all your possessions and taken them to your Church. And the only thing you own now are the clothes you are wearing.

And come to think of it. I hear many advocate giving away wealth in order to avoid riches. But my actual experience at giving is that it actually makes me richer, not poorer. So if someone is preaching poverty and at the same time preaching giving, I find it contradictory. Cos you can't actually be giving out all, and get poorer for it. Whether you expect to receive for your giving or not, the truth of the matter is that giving makes richer not poorer. And I mean, including material riches.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And come to think of it. I hear many advocate giving away wealth in order to avoid riches. But my actual experience at giving is that it actually makes me richer, not poorer. So if someone is preaching poverty and at the same time preaching giving, I find it contradictory. Cos you can't actually be giving out all, and get poorer for it. Whether you expect to receive for your giving or not, the truth of the matter is that giving makes richer not poorer. And I mean, including material riches.
Motives are important. Some giving is self-serving and doesn't glorify God.
Mat 6:1-4
(1) Take heed that you do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise you have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
(2) Therefore when you do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
(3) But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:
(4) That your alms may be in secret: and your Father which sees in secret himself shall reward you openly.

Reactions: faithfulness

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what actually happened after they scattered abroad? Were they still selling their possessions and bringing them to church?
And Brother, don't tell me you have actually sold all your possessions and taken them to your Church. And the only thing you own now are the clothes you are wearing.

emekrus, when you mention "material riches.", are these things to be used for yourself, for a better lifestyle above and beyond food, clothes and shelter, clean drinking water, etc.? Or, are you speaking about being blessed materially in order to help others who are in need of even the basics?
God Bless,
-nancy

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one who can afford to be online, typing on an expensive communication tool (Tha's all of us here) had better be saying a single thing against the excess of money they clearly have.

Reactions: emekrus

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
emekrus, when you mention "material riches.", are these things to be used for yourself, for a better lifestyle above and beyond food, clothes and shelter, clean drinking water, etc.? Or, are you speaking about being blessed materially in order to help others who are in need of even the basics?
God Bless,
-nancy

Well,
Dear Sister,
The material riches the Lord gives us graciously are for everything you just mentioned.

For soul winning ( e.g church planting), for giving to the less privileged ( such as you mentioned), for taking care of my family and myself.

God Bless.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No one who can afford to be online, typing on an expensive communication tool (Tha's all of us here) had better be saying a single thing against the excess of money they clearly have.
It's more a question of obedience to God's will for our lives than how wealthy we are. If God said no laptop or internet for us would we obey His will or put our own will first and consider the cost of following Christ too much.
Luk 18:18-25

(18) And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
(19) And Jesus said unto him, Why do you call me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
(20) You know the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour your father and your mother.

(21) And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
(22) Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet you lack one thing: sell all that you have, and distribute unto the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
(23) And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.
(24) And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
(25) For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The issue is not excess cash but the preaching of the Prosperity Gospel. There is absolutely no biblical justification for such a distortion of the Gospel. And unfortunately there are too many gullible Christians who are willing to listen to such nonsense, and enrich those preachers who are preying on them. The true Prosperity Gospel would be for the preacher to send each one who listens to him $1,000 as a gift, to show that they all prospered immediately!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,
Dear Sister,
The material riches the Lord gives us graciously are for everything you just mentioned.

For soul winning ( e.g church planting), for giving to the less privileged ( such as you mentioned), for taking care of my family and myself.

God Bless.
Well Amen to that then. Most who are into the "prosperity" gospel seem to want to use it for their own selfish reasons and NOT to further the Kingdom.
I commend you and, may God bless you all in this way!

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
Well Amen to that then. Most who are into the "prosperity" gospel seem to want to use it for their own selfish reasons and NOT to further the Kingdom.
I commend you and, may God bless you all in this way!

God bless you too dear sister.

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
The issue is not excess cash but the preaching of the Prosperity Gospel. There is absolutely no biblical justification for such a distortion of the Gospel. And unfortunately there are too many gullible Christians who are willing to listen to such nonsense, and enrich those preachers who are preying on them. The true Prosperity Gospel would be for the preacher to send each one who listens to him $1,000 as a gift, to show that they all prospered immediately!

Well Brother,

If you believe prosperity is not for you, my prayer is: let be unto you according to your belief.

And for me, let it be unto me according to my belief.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As long as you do not mislead gullible Christians. But if you do, you will be held accountable for distorting the Gospel. See Galatians 1.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Brother,

If you believe prosperity is not for you, my prayer is: let be unto you according to your belief.

Amen. But I do understand where Enoch is coming from as I had attended a Church like that...it was and still is ALL about filthy lucre.
The USA is one of the richest countries in the world. And, even the poorest of our poor would be considered rich indeed by the large majority of this world. Godly prosperity is certainly available to any Christian, according to His will, your need and your faith that He WILL provide our needs. It's about need IMO...and when He does provide our needs, it has been my experience that He goes above and beyond.

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
As long as you do not mislead gullible Christians. But if you do, you will be held accountable for distorting the Gospel. See Galatians 1.
Amen Brother.

If I mislead or cajole anyone for money let God hold me accountable.

Brother,

Just to clarify. Presently, the Lord supplies for me primarily through my programming business. I am a multi-lingual programmer when not ministering.

So I don't cajole people to give me. That's not how I preach my prosperity gospel. As a matter of fact, I am with you against anyone that practice such things.