Is the Devil using LGBTQ to destroy christian churches?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps that is why it is good for people to teach, and read the bible and teach what is said in there, in a narrative that could be understood and also challenge the modern day ways of how people conduct church is productive to spiritual growth or not. When a person typically decides to sit and read, and teach the Bible they tend to lose audience members anyway.

It's not because people are gay, or lesbian, or transexual, or if they are atheist, Buddist, Muslim, or if they are construction workers, or a pipe sewage drainage workers, or a person who is in the backwashing dishes, or people who are incarcerated for their crimes.

People who become attracted to the Light only when it is been shown, read through, picturized to some degree, and taught in also what certain words can be mean via the Greek and Hebrew language.

When it comes down to it, it comes down to do you put your faith and trust in Yahava, and put emphasizes on ones own relationship with Yahava, by and through the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ in which one is able to have peace with God above all else - even others opinions, their haughtiness, or their choice to look down upon other people just because they do not meet criteria or they do not meet what is deem "Christian appropriate.' and therefore some would even dare to say are excluded from the ability to even have faith in Yahava.

That is not good. Yahava is reaching out to all, some close their eyes and ears based what they have heard from grandpa, grandma, even being lied to by preachers or teachers of the bible as well. Yahava still calls out to all by the bride and the spirit saying come, and drink freely.
That is true...
Luke 5:31-32
31 And Jesus answering said unto them, “They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

But we must not let 'they that are sick' take over or lead the faithful, I think even you would agree with that..

Reactions: Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true...
Luke 5:31-32
31 And Jesus answering said unto them, “They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
Thank you for adding that, Hobie.

Anyone can end up believing anything they are told. It doesn’t make it true. That is why pursuit of what is true and possible is good for one’s own soul.

It so ends up, that perhaps Yahava will use people whom are sick, to humble those who are not as depraved. He was able to use Pharaoh, in which showed the Nation of Israel what a selfish heart looks like through the Pharaoh of Egypt, by giving him a hard heart that became even harder.

One can see that overwhelming it’s clear that even in the midst of chaos we as humans could care less if someone else suffers in our own wake than oneself suffering for Christ by picking up the cross.

It’s hard road, winding and narrow to get through.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan is using more than LGBTQ.

In a statement, the Diocese of Plasencia - which the priest's church belongs to - said it was "waiting for the facts to be clarified" and for the investigation to continue. If it is true this priest is playing house with another man, he has no business being a priest. But this isolated incident pales in comparison to the recent activities of transgender fanatics.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard this and was amazed, I could not grasp what was happening, till I came across this..'
A quarter of Methodist congregations in the U.S. are leaving the United Methodist Church as one of the country's largest Protestant denominations wrestles with issues of sexuality and gender identity.

More than 7,600 of United Methodist’s approximately 30,000 congregations had voted to leave as of this week, and the number could grow as the Dec. 31 deadline for departures approaches.

“It’s the biggest schism in any American denomination in the history of our country,” said Ryan Burge, an associate professor of political science at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston....

What's at issue?​

Controversies have been brewing within the church for several decades, particularly those dealing with LGBTQ+ issues, Wilson said.

Progressive factions within the church, he said, want to overhaul church teachings to, for instance, permit same-sex marriages and allow the ordination of gay clergy....'A quarter of Methodist congregations abandon the church as schism grows over LGBTQ+ issues

Maybe this is opportunity to separate the wheat from the chaff on a broad public scale.

Apostates are not the church.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those so-called Christian churches that embrace such nonsense really Christian to begin with?? Just look at their beliefs and doctrins for that answer. The vast majority don't know how souls are saved.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are those so-called Christian churches that embrace such nonsense really Christian to begin with?? Just look at their beliefs and doctrins for that answer. The vast majority don't know how souls are saved.
I suppose next there is going to be calling for the removal of Paul from the bible and the getting rid of Romans.

• Wow
Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Devil using LGBTQ to destroy christian churches?

It’s an Anomaly!
Burning Churches…
Closing down Churches…
(Minneapolis area has set a course to close some 20+ Catholic Churches….and other areas of the US are experiencing the same.)

WHY? Declining Attendance.

WHY? Multiple Reasons;
* heavy week work load…need relaxation.
* normal has become rushed, havoc lifestyle.
* single parent homes.
* absent of teaching children about the Lord God BEFORE they are cared for by others for the majority of their waking day, and they being indoctrinated with anti-Godly psychobabble.
* and “of course” sports!

WHAT? Churches ARE “flourishing” with a HUGE Attendance Record?
PRIMARILY Churches that which ARE leaning toward, or HAVE adopted the False and Corrupt “WOKE” agenda.

Every Generation experiences a Prophecy becoming Fulfilled…This Prophecy being fulfilled is stomach turning! And…
Because of THAT ^…people are leaving congregations that some have spent their entire lives worshiping God at their local Church.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which Bible says Yahava?
JJV - Jerusalem Java Version

Personally, i like the JAV = Jerusalem Artichoke Version

i heard thru the Grapevine that Jesus read the JCV = Jordan Crossing Version

Now that HE is Risen and gone back to Heaven, i heard He now reads MAV = Master Ascended Version

pre-tribbers like to read the KDV = Keep Dreaming Version

Post tribbers, like myself, also rely on the BTV = Believe Truth Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose next there is going to be calling for the removal of Paul from the bible and the getting rid of Romans.
Baptists have already been doing just that.

They do not remove his words but they do ignore them.