Is the Great Commission for today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
(Jordan;67086)
This quote of yours I'm going to post and I will highlight it for you to see.
Originally Posted by RichardBurger Go back to post #15 on this thread. The scriptures given tell of the old being replaced by the new.In order for the new to replace the old, the old had to exist.Nothing in the above says anything about the Bible Old Testament and the Bible New Testament.I fear you are just too immature for a good discussion.Richard

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RichardBurger;67102)
(Jordan;67086)
This quote of yours I'm going to post and I will highlight it for you to see.
Originally Posted by RichardBurger Go back to post #15 on this thread. The scriptures given tell of the old being replaced by the new.In order for the new to replace the old, the old had to exist.Nothing in the above says anything about the Bible Old Testament and the Bible New Testament.I fear you are just too immature for a good discussion.RichardNothing in God's Words changes at all. It keeps saying the same message. Even the OT said that He will give light to the Gentiles. Christ is God, He never changed a single law.