Is the hand of Israel the hand of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charleychacko

Jul 27, 2006
This is one question i need an answer to. Do you think the hand of Israel is still the hand of God? I'm reading the OT again and i'm finding themes strongly pointing to the middle east crisis and i'm wondering if God still uses Israel to fight against certain countries.

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
YES SOMEONE WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT.......... ALWAYS AND FOREVER..............EACH MOMENT WITH YOU..........IS JUST LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE. ASK DANIEL HE KNOWS.THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW ...WHEN REVELATION.....HAS LEFT NOT ONE PAGE.Something like that........:music: God BlessLove123

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The bible tells us that God promises that the generation that sees Israel restored as a nation (May 15,1948) that generation shall not pass untill the coming of the Son a generation is usally 40 or 70 years but could be 120 years,also if you dont start counting untill the Jews had complete controll over all Jerusalem that would be June 1967(six day war) in which case 40 years would be coming up in June 2007.but the fact he tells us that it is our generation that has wittnessed this for the first time in 2000 years tells us our generation is closely tied to events in Israel.What happens in Israel is like our end time clock to watch prochey being fufilled.God tells us to learn the parable of the fig tree.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if we would properly teach history and recognize the clues left behind to us, we would see that the hand of Israel has been in much more than the average person would think. Keep in mind, though, that the house of Judah (modern day Israel) and the 10 tribes or house of Israel are two seperate entities in the prophecy of the Old Testament; particularly in Ezekiel. However, you can say that quite often, throughout history, the hand of God has been the hand of Israel.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
The time of Jacobs trouble is when the Lord will bring many into obedience to fulfill his will and testimony. Here is the word of the Lord given to me a couple months ago for the remnant:This is the word of the LORDMy children, seed of My friend,Who I long to gather in safety under My wing.For you are the Love I desire.My promise to you is to be a wonder for the nations.And now they charge upon you with vengeance for a lovethey never had.Come to Me, daughter of denialYou have denied Me, and yet My mercy is to you achoice.The wrath that comes to your enemies will not protectthose that reject Me.But the remnant will stand and call throughout thestreets of Jerusalem."Why do you look to the arms of men for deliverance?""For the arm of the LORD and your GOD will shieldthose who find HIM."This is the word of the LORD from a servant of the endof days.Here is a lengthy but very good link of a great teacher regarding the time of Jacobs trouble:http://www.benisrael.org/proph_word_nation...obs_trouble.htm[email protected]