Is the nation of Israel really of the devil, fooling Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you say concerning the mother of Christ is true but she doesn’t belong to a church which magnifies itself, has exalted itself to the highest position and seat, and adorned itself with gaudy religious relic of prestige and power. She(The Mother of Christ) is of His body: adorned with a meek and quiet Spirit which is of a great price in the eyes of God. Matthew 5:3-8 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. [4] Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. [5] Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. [6] Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. [7] Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. [8] Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Did I say she did? She belongs to the Lord and to His obedient Elect body throughout History as mother. And that has been throughout time , and assemblies. She is mother to those who are approved among the assemblies. It is not complicated.
IN all assemblies there are divisions. Not that Christ divides HIS own from one another but from the weeds and wolves in sheep's clothing which have arisen. It is the hour of reckoning . The wheat DOCTRINES are being SEPARATED from the tares which are at their fullness of season. All that which is in the Dark is being thrown into His marvelous light.
1 Corinthians 11:
18First of all, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. 19And indeed, there must be differences among you to show which of you are approved.…
Acts 20:
…29I know that after my departure, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30Even from your own number, men will rise up and distort the truth to draw away disciples after them.
to be gathered unto the wolves is to be gathered in bundles to burn. Those who follow them serve weed doctrine.
Matthew 13:
The Parable of the Weeds
24Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.…

What has happened? Some have stayed alert throughout the history of Christianity and many have not!31Therefore be alert and remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.…

It is the season of reaping and separating.He is gathering up into bundles the weeds and binding them into bundles to burn and gathering the wheat
into His barn. Those who cling to the weed doctrines of the wolves are they themselves weeds and wolves .Those who cling to wheat doctrine are they themselves wheat. What are you clinging to and preaching ? weeds spread rapidly and sprout everywhere especially in uncultivated areas and even grow in dung heaps. Not wheat though.And guess what, not all in the Catholic assembly are weeds. There has been wheat throughout the ages of its existence . However, now is the season for the Elect in them for the END TIMES , to come out of her because she has come into her fullness of being the Mother of all harlots and the abominations of the earth by embracing false religions =the devil's abominations. Because like all gardens not kept in check the weeds take over and choke the fruit and stunt good growth until the whole garden is worthless. The Elect fruit form the Catholic assembly ,they come out of her but retain all the sound doctrine. It is not complicated to understand this:
Rev.18

…3All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” 4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. 5For her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.…

Clearly Christ calls them HIS PEOPLE= HIS WHEAT. He does not say come out of her and you will be MY PEOPLE. They already are, and will take with them ONLY TRUE SUBSTANCE- doctrine wheat. Wow, just wow. They are gathered into His barn , not the mortar and stone of buildings but into His heart and preserved. They will add many souls during the times of desolation. Making first fruit unto the Lord. Because they themselves are first fruits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soverign Grace

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is gathering up into bundles the weeds and binding them into bundles to burn
men do the casting into the fire. John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

He said to fear not what men can do to the body but to fear Him who has the power to destroy both body and soul.

And guess what, not all in the Catholic assembly are weeds.
never said they were weeds. as with any assembly or house or nation ...all are being drawn to Him. Only meant the facade and image presented or put forth there. Which of that (false)image could very easily be said “come out of her”...

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, if it is just simple bread and wine you know, what Protestants call it, then go eat at home. o_O

1 Corinthians 11:20-22 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. [21] For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. [22] What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 11:20-22 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. [21] For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. [22] What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
Oh please I do not listen to wolves in sheep's clothing = TITLES like Victory in Jesus. You know them by their fruits. No sheep of the flock has a problem with the memorial thanks giving supper of the Lord nor questions His words which are concise and direct.

John 6:
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Move on! I have life ! And don't give me the jezebel nonsense that Christ is not talking about the supper, He was soon to institute at the last supper at Passover. For in His body and Blood that the faithful eat and drink is LIFE just as he said and death passes over those who believe it.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know an event is coming much like that which took place for the Israelites in Goshen Egypt?:cool: I am not sweating anything in Christ.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we've been taught the truth about the holocaust. I'm still not entirely sure why the holocaust was implemented. Questioning whether the nation of Israel is really of God or a creator of the devil is a far cry from anti-semitism. It has nothing to do with Jews themselves. I watched a series on it and I do know that Hitler practiced the occult. It's also interesting that a number of German nurses helped to kill Jewish babies and assist in cruel experiments on people. The Germans knew exactly what was going on yet none dared lift a finger to help the Jews. What does that tell you about human nature? A surveillance system/ police state rivaling Nazi Germany is being implemented in America as we speak.

We should study to show ourselves approved, not give blind obedience to views.

We should study as long as what we study is the truth--if it's possible to know the truth about all historical events. Of course, there is bias in the history books, now more than ever before.

You know that I have studied education reform probably more than the vast majority of Americans. I have seen the system that the antichrist will use being put into place in our local schools--the personal data collection, the testing and curricula created to change the beliefs and values of school children, etc.

The thing to keep at the forefront of our minds is that GOD has a plan and that HE WILL accomplish His plan no matter what. So, humans can think the they are in control, but our God has ultimate control, just as your username implies.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please I do not listen to wolves in sheep's clothing = TITLES like Victory in Jesus. You know them by their fruits. No sheep of the flock has a problem with the memorial thanks giving supper of the Lord nor questions His words which are concise and direct.

John 6:
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Move on! I have life ! And don't give me the jezebel nonsense that Christ is not talking about the supper, He was soon to institute at the last supper at Passover. For in His body and Blood that the faithful eat and drink is LIFE just as he said and death passes over those who believe it.

not when charity is lacking. Not that charity lacks anything...but those without Charity do. Which was the point there, yeah? “...or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.”

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

sad thing is there is not an ounce of love in your words. Just mockery and superiority and no fear of God. Even Nebuchadnezzar knew God could and would abase pride.

If I’m being honest in reading back through the thread; it appears as if you roll around on the floor regularly, holding your belly in laughter, telling God “Lord, how stupid they are!” Taking pleasure in others being cursed and yourself highly favorably blessed. Pushing the Lord’s supper but never considering: 1 Corinthians 11:28-29 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. [29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sad thing is there is not an ounce of love in your words. Just mockery and superiority and no fear of God. Even Nebuchadnezzar knew God could and would abase pride.

If I’m being honest in reading back through the thread; it appears as if you roll around on the floor regularly, holding your belly in laughter, telling God “Lord, how stupid they are!” Taking pleasure in others being cursed and yourself highly favorably blessed. Pushing the Lord’s supper but never considering: 1 Corinthians 11:28-29 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. [29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1 Corinthians 2:
Spiritual Wisdom
…14The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment. 16“For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.…

Carry ON!

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is simply the spirit of Wisdom in me.
Proverbs:1:25-27
Wisdom Calls Aloud
…25because you neglected all my counsel, and wanted none of my correction, 26in turn I will mock your calamity; I will sneer when terror strikes you, 27when your dread comes like a storm, and your destruction like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish overwhelm you.…

I have no shame in RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION when people show NOTHING but insolence toward Christ and His Commandments!
Luke 7:And wisdom was justified by all her children." And I am glad you liked the truth of the matter ,that in my obedience and respect to all Christ's Commandments, which all His doctrine is, I have the mind of Christ and am NOT subject to any of your opinions NOT in His authority. To me judgment is given to exercise.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 1:28-
28Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;

they will earnestly seek me, but will not find me. 29For they hated knowledge

and chose not to fear the LORD. 30They accepted none of my counsel;

they despised all my reproof. 31So they will eat the fruit of their own way,

and be filled with their own devices. 32For the waywardness of the simple will slay them,

and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

33But whoever listens to me will dwell in safety,

secure from the fear of evil.”

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is simply the spirit of Wisdom in me.
Proverbs:1:25-27
Wisdom Calls Aloud
…25because you neglected all my counsel, and wanted none of my correction, 26in turn I will mock your calamity; I will sneer when terror strikes you, 27when your dread comes like a storm, and your destruction like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish overwhelm you.…

I have no shame in RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION when people show NOTHING but insolence toward Christ and His Commandments!
Luke 7:And wisdom was justified by all her children." And I am glad you liked the truth of the matter ,that in my obedience and respect to all Christ's Commandments, which all His doctrine is, I have the mind of Christ and am NOT subject to any of your opinions NOT in His authority. To me judgment is given to exercise.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

James 3:17-18 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. [18] And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

James 3:17-18 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. [18] And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Really what is the greatest meekness and humility ??? IT IS OBEDIENCE AND HUMILITY TO GOD. Don't even try it! You are NOT any of that before God. Nor that towards people in God . You show the highest disrespect to the Lord and all in him and toward all his doctrine. Yet fancy that you will correct His anointed with His own words? Do you think what is said in the NT contradicts what is said of Wisdom in the Proverbs? You have only shown yourself to be ignorant. I show righteous indignation toward the non repentant . I guess you only like the fire and brimstone preachers when they are preaching from your pew, hypocrite!, and when they are preaching your fathers doctrines tune. Christ shows righteous indignation when it is required, just as He did when he threw out all the merchants selling their garbage to those in the temple of God. ;).I don't buy your garbage , I do not exchange my soul for anything low rent. I've been purchased at the highest price. I am not required to bow to you.

1 Timothy 5:20-21
20But those who persist in sin should be rebuked in front of everyone, so that the others will stand in fear of sin. 21I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels to maintain these principles without bias, and to do nothing out of partiality.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titus 1:13
Correcting False Teachers
…12As one of their own prophets has said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith 14and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of men who have rejected the truth.…

Now I guess you would constitute that as a lack of humility? It is just this simple, you are a false teacher and you do not like correction. And it is highly unlikely you will every be sound in the faith because of your lack of humility and meekness TOWARD GOD. So a worse outcome, than correction awaits you, because you did not heed correction. Go find out what true humility is. It is clear I am right. See you are not a stranger to Christ , nor to His message. You are a corrupter and false teach of it. So you get rebuked in hopes that you snap out of it. I approach softly those whom I am introducing, to Christ. I approach sternly with rebuke those who teach falsely about Christ. And all is humility before GOD ALONE! Humility has many shades and nuances appropriate for the occasion .

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the Holy Spirit's real presents is not accepted in here and is like a strange thing because you have not had End Time Wine - The best Wine saved for the End Times . How can you deal with the potent when your pallets have grown accustom to that which is impotent and watered down with men's false doctrines. And listen this wine is going to blow up the whole world scene. Just wait! If you cannot handle me you definitely will not survive the Two Witnesses who speak with a sledgehammer on FIRE authority. Which will break the necks of serpents and bend the backs of the insolent . They have an even greater rod of authority, that which will smite any who would seek to harm them before it's time.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the stone was rejected by the builders. He does not fit in that statue as “no place was found” for Him and He wept...
His kingdom is not of this world and is within , believers make up His kingdom. The real problem is, men's kingdoms do not fit into His kingdom. And He shatters all the other kingdoms.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His kingdom is not of this world and is within , believers make up His kingdom. The real problem is, men's kingdoms do not fit into His kingdom. And He shatters all the other kingdoms.

“He shatters all the other kingdoms.” Then we agree. He shatters the great image. Daniel 2:31-34
[31] Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. [32] This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, [33] His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. [34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“He shatters all the other kingdoms.” Then we agree. He shatters the great image. Daniel 2:31-34
[31] Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. [32] This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, [33] His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. [34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
I agree with the scriptures and this does not have anything to do with what I was talking about. All the kingdoms will end , obviously. If you are saying Greek influence is gone or Roman influence is gone , I am saying they will be completely gone at the end of all things.Persia is broken up but their are remnants still there. Their power is shattered but the influence of their piece are still in the world their power and grandeur withered and faded like the grass. As I said all will be over when it is over. And obviously Christ's kingdom shall never be destroyed. So your point?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the scriptures and this does not have anything to do with what I was talking about. All the kingdoms will end , obviously. If you are saying Greek influence is gone or Roman influence is gone , I am saying they will be completely gone at the end of all things.Persia is broken up but their are remnants still there. Their power is shattered but the influence of their piece are still in the world their power and grandeur withered and faded like the grass. As I said all will be over when it is over. And obviously Christ's kingdom shall never be destroyed. So your point?

point is the image in Daniel given to Nebuchadnezzar is all of man’s kingdoms which come to nought. They rejected Him.