Is the Psalm 83 War about to Start??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Many nations 2500 years ago are gone or have new names today.
Iran said just last year the very words== They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
Psalm 83:4

D

Dave L

Yes!! Many nations 2500 years ago are gone or have new names today.
Iran said just last year the very words== They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
Psalm 83:4
There is no biblical Israel today other than those who believe in Jesus. The broken off Jews who call themselves Israel have no claim to the title. They exist because of their hatred of Jesus and Israel. True Israel, that is, Paul, the Apostles and the thousands who accepted him all remained Israel. Only if any of the broken off accept Christ will they be grafted back into Christian Israel.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for wisdom and understanding and believe you receive!!

Pray? PRAY?? -- Get off your duff and DO SOMETHING:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force. -- which is better rendered as: the kingdom of heaven is obtained by pursuit, and pursuers take it by ardent action.

Actionable prayer is reserved for when you've accomplished all you can by the strength of your resources, and then GOD steps in:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

So either STUDY the Scriptures, -- or keep praying that GOD will help you STUDY the Scriptures ...

Whew,
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:25-36
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so """all Israel shall be saved""": as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the """gifts and calling of God are without repentance."""

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

D

Dave L

Romans 11:25-36
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so """all Israel shall be saved""": as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the """gifts and calling of God are without repentance."""

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)
“And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?” (Romans 11:23–24)

To whom are these grafted back into by faith if they are Israel?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is spiritual Israel ans there is physical Israel and God has eternal love for Israel. EZEKIEL 39:25-29
5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

D

Dave L

There is spiritual Israel ans there is physical Israel and God has eternal love for Israel. EZEKIEL 39:25-29
5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.
Spiritual Israel remained and God broke off the physical unbelievers. There always was a church of believers since Abel in the garden of Eden.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Back to the end time signs we are seeing today.

Is the prophesied Psalm 83 War about to Srart??

GOD== For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: Psalm 83:1-5=====We are living in the end days!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??

I actually never saw why claims were made that Psalm 83 indicated a war. Now, Ezekiel 38 is another matter--that is definitely a war, and I wonder if we aren't starting to see the lead-up to that war.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually never saw why claims were made that Psalm 83 indicated a war. ...

Hi LCT,

I can understand that there are suggestions of war and conquest in this 83rd Chapter, and it doesn't appear to be a stretch for me. And I can also find an HISTORICAL event for the year 1983 which might appear to match those depictions. Now the only question is, -- was J.R. Church correct in considering all the letters to his "Prophecy In The News" television program and constructing a book which could defend the simple premise of all those letters?

Well, most people shouldn't have problem perceiving that the 19th Book of the Bible, Psalms, might be prophetic for the Jews for the 1900's, and the Chapters prophetic for the years, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 == 1944 Holocaust; or that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International recognition of the State of Israel; or that Book 19, Chapter 91 = 1991 Desert Storm. And the more a person understands Jewish History from the Jewish perspective, the more each of the Chapters align.

... And you don't even need to buy the book to follow the premise! :) -- But I gotta say, Stearman was the co-host when J.R. Church wrote the book, so I'm MORE than surprised that he would take this 83rd Chapter our of context given the established DIRECT Historical alignment with the Psalms and the 1900's and into the 2,000's.

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever think of watching and learning??? OR is that too hard for you??

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever think of watching and learning??? OR is that too hard for you??
Please see my belated *edit*.

But the REAL question is, -- have you consider the Historical "coincidence of 1948 and Psalms 48, -- or is this too hard for you?

BJ

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER GREAT PSALM 83 TEACHING===
Hal Lindsey isaiah 17 and psalm 83 Destruction of Damascus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER GREAT PSALM 83 TEACHING ...

I don't know why you cite individuals who can't count to FIVE as "authorities" in Bible Prophecy. Is it because THEY do your thinking for you because you equally haven't got a clue, or is there a different reason?

... AND ... I answered your challenge in Post #33, but YOU FAILED to answer MY CHALLENGE in Post #34. Are you afraid of what you might learn?

Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the prophesied Psalm 83 War about to Srart??

GOD== For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: Psalm 83:1-5=====We are living in the end days!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??

No, it's not time yet for that. That is about the battle of Armageddon on the final day of this world; it is the 7th Vial event. It is also the Ezekiel 38 & 39 event that is to occur on the day of Christ's return to end this present world. The Ezek.38 alignment of nations is almost complete today, Turkey being the last one that will fall in with Russia.

IF... there is some kind of great war today, it will be only to usher in the coming Antichrist to power in Jerusalem. The appearance of the Antichrist/false Messiah in Jerusalem is the next... prophetic event to come in our days.