Is the Third Temple Physical or Spiritual?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is the 3rd Temple Spiritual or Physical

• Spiritual

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Physical

• Both

• Total voters

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is the Third Temple in Israel spiritual or physical?

Some say there is already a physical 3rd temple being built, but is this the one the book of Ezekiel was talking about..?

Why would the 3rd temple in Ezekiel be physical? When the days of animal sacrifices are over? And if the Jews are going to come to Jesus in the last days, then there is no need for them to do animal sacrifices after they have turned to Jesus.

I believe there is a possibility that the 3rd temple could well be spiritual and symbolic instead of being a physical one. I believe there has even been interpretations where the 3rd temple was a symbolism of Jesus, I would have to find that book about Ezekiel though, to be sure.

In Ezekiel chapter 47:12 we read about this

Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

Could the waters flowing from the temple be the Living Water, and could the Trees on the banks be Christians?

It will be a physical temple and working before the mid point of teh 70th week of Daniel or the mid point of teh trib.

Also sacrifices will be taking place during the millenial kingdom.

Ez. 44-46

Reactions: Keraz