IS there a biblical rebuttal to the bogus dr. Laura letter floating around on the net

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antonio, at this point I'm beginning to feel like Kriss and I are broken records. With all due respect, I don't know what else there is to show you because I've shown you where the Bible clearly names laws, ordinances, and statutes in verses such as II Kings 17:34.I've stated now, on numerous occasions, that the law differs from ordinances. The ordinances, as Biblically stated, vary from the law which is addressed by Jesus himself. The law never changed. Christ fulfilled this because he is the only sacrifice we need. Repent and we're forgiven. All of this has been Biblically documented both prior to you joining us and again for your sake to answer your questions.However, as you have decided to make comments in this thread and others, the purpose of your being here becomes clear. You're nothing more than a troll looking for trouble. Disguising this with nice-sounding appeals won't work. We're not looking for trouble here and we're not going to waste our time answering the same question over and over again.Our only source here is the Bible and laws, statutes, and commandments have been defined as different concepts and Christ defined those that changed and those that have not.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
He did not have to exactly say it the way you are asking Antonio Q.What was the reason for animal sacrafice? A.The atonement for sinQ.Why did did Jesus have to die? A.To atone for all sin past and present and future.So if all sin is and was paid by the death of Christ what point in sacraficing an animal? For what, the sin is already atoned for. Therefore the law/ ordinance sacrafice for sin was fufilled in Christ.The main laws he came not to change were the ten commantments. Most of the ordances were to do with religious rituals. Many to do with things the priest were supposed to do before and after a sacrafice if sacrafice was no longer needed the ordances were made obsolete.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Denver we must have been posting at the same time but have to agree I do not know what else we can say

antonio

Jun 11, 2007
Dear Kriss, --I have asked a number of times a question that someone else raised. They said "the law of the OT is no longer applicable." All I asked was did Jesus or God ever say that and DENVER lables me a trouble maker. If anyone has specifically answered that questionand I missed it, I will make the deepest apologies.I sense the answer must be a mystery or that no one knows the answer, otherwise why would it be so hard to get an answer. antonio

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it comes down to you choosing to ignore the answer to play this silly little game. This game ends now, take your shrouded-in-innocence trolling elsewhere.