IS THERE A NEW DENOMINATION FORMING? Yep, it is here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Of course you have the democrat communists that are the enemy of God, country, or anything good. But then you have the kicker, Christians, that don't even have a Bible and then you have Christians that think that biblical morals are old fashion and not relevant in our times. That biblical morals deny human and civil rights. Is this a growing trend, to believe in Christ, but discard the morals of the Bible? The emergence of the moralless Christians, is this a real thing?

Grrr I hate those democrats of Satan, we need a good non democrat leader like donald trump! I loved it when he got in front of a crowd of people, a crowd full of women and children, and would just use that "F" word over and over, what a great leader, and example!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This came up in another thread...
I know that this new denomination is large and it probably makes up most of the people that profess a belief in Christianity. And part of the reason for that is that it has a broad definition that ranges from ignorance and apathy to the belief that all will go to heaven as long as they believe in Christ.
So I said...
So you think that you can do any amount of sinning and you can make it to heaven?

Sounds like an evildoers dream to me.
With all those evildoers going to heaven...would it change the character of heaven?...Then would being in heaven be just like living among the evildoers on earth? Would Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer be sitting next to you at the banquet table. (You should be concerned if he starts putting ketchup on your arm.) And I do not know if rape or molestation could happen in heaven, but would the evildoers try to figure out how they could. This belief system just does not work. It is a failure of logic and stands in contradiction to the Word of God.

If heaven is for the evil, wouldn't it be an uncomfortable environment for good people. Then what is hell for? Where are the good people suppose to go? How can you call it a reward when the evil are eligible?

These people are so offended about what the Bible says about morals and sin, why don't they give their Bibles away and start from scratch. They are so good at seeing only what they want to see why not envision only what they want. Imagination could form an entertaining religion.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this really taught or believed by anyone? Even hardened criminals would not maker such stupid statements.

What name would you call it? The demarcation of the lines of defining it would be be pretty blurry. It is a social concept, a belief. Some of it is completely innocent. Who actually reads the Bible, they put in hotels to put people to sleep. LOL There are churches, worldwide, that are OK with LGBTQ...lots of them, and I do mean lots of them. They marry homosexuals and are silent on abortion. They go by many names.

List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT - Wikipedia

It is a Christian modification to social conventions and morass of chaos. Live and let live, mind your own business, tolerance to social aptitudes, morals are a matter of opinion, morals are political. LOL Hue sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Hue sera, sera!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm afraid it will only get worse. I see us being groomed to become like China.

They are Communist but are to a point alse democratic-capitalist. I think that evolution is the whole reason for this world wide pandemic and the fear paradigm behind it.

Fear the virus = mask up and fear one another and self-isolate. Let others take care of your needs. Let government send you money while you live afraid and don't work. Learn to live with less and blame it on the virus. Fear not complying with these new rules.

Stay six feet apart and always have a mask. So that over this last year and beyond we lose our identity out in the open.

And when one state government early on thought about mandating masks in the privacy of our own homes, some of us thought that may be a good idea.

And be willing to sacrifice for the greater good, the safety of all. You don't go to work. Why should you expect to go to church, temple, the mosque? Think of the dangers! Someone might sneeze!

And whatever you do, don't think to ask the question: If we're going to be safe wearing a mask, why do we need to stay six (666?) feet apart?

If we can't go to work due to the risk of being gathered together in groups, why is it Ok for others gathered in large groups to deliver necessities to us while we're in lockdown at home?
All because we're at risk while they're designated as essential.

OBEY!

It's only going to get worse.

Because we're not all brave enough to stop it. We'd rather all comply just to feel safe.
We better all be on guard . OH we are indeed being groomed to become as china .
And not just us but the whole world .
The only tolerance of religoin will soon be the religion that accepts all paths as valid , certain pc sins as good
A world govt sanctioned we are one religion mindset .
In china , the only tolerated churches are those that are govt approved and tout the party line .
SO too will it be in this world . WHEN the we are one religoin of a false love all inclusive delusion has filled the world .
What , you do realize they had goals right . What is the one thing that even THEY admitted years , upon years ago .
That biblical christanity was the obstacle that was in their way to having a one world govt .
SO years and years and years ago , they went to work to bring in doctrine to change churches from within .
And they have no idea . SOON enough when this so called love religoin has ran its course
MARK my words , the lambs who did not conform to this pc all inclusive social gospel , WELL lets just say
they wont be preaching TOLERANCE FOR US . ITS COMING . AND EVEN NOW our persecution is at the door .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right folks , the people are being dumbed down big time .
This religoin they are creating , WILL SERVE a ONE WORLD AGENDA . YEP .
Dictators, Fascists, achieved because they fostered fear among the masses . Who would then seek any solace in order to be less afraid.

The bringers of that style salvation were,are, the very ones who seeded the fears.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us be strong in the grace given us in JESUS CHRIST . Mount up and prepare to defend the glorious gospel .
Times will continue to only get more delusional and persecutions will surely follow .
You all are loved . Let us with joy and thankful hearts , to the LORD , be reading daily the wonderful scriptures
and learning Christ well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dictators, Fascists, achieved because they fostered fear among the masses . Who would then seek any solace in order to be less afraid.

The bringers of that style salvation were,are, the very ones who seeded the fears.
They did this another way as well . They implanted the idea of a false love , a false hope .
A false goodness of GOD . They air conditioned hell to the point most no longer believe it even exists .
And they promoted a false goodness which instead of leading folks to repentance has led to acceptance of not only pc sins
but a false gospel which states that JESUS does not even have to be believed in to be saved .
And worse it will get . THEY are bankrupting the churches WITH a FALSE LOVE . Which is not LOVE and thus it does not align
with the biblical Christ , the biblical GOD . Instead it gives a false hope that so long as one has love and unity
they are the children of GOD . But the problem is , its unity is false and so is its love .
For its love accepts pc sins and its love teaches that other religons will be saved without never coming to JESUS . What a lie
that is . WE must not be dumbed down into another false gospel .
The only gospel by which one is saved , IS you must confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS , believing from the heart
that God has raised HIM from the dead , TO BE SAVED .
That alone is how one is saved . FAITH IN JESUS . BY the Grace of GOD . and any love that allows
other religoins to feel saved IN their religion , IS NO LOVE THAT COMES FROM GOD .
We better be on gaurd , cause i see it in lots of folks . Over fifty percent of even evangelicals now beleive GOD is fine with ALL religions
What a sham this is . And what a death sentence it is , not only unto those who wont come to Christ to be saved ,
but unto those who would let these other religions die in their sin . JESUS ALONE IS the SAVIOR
and if one wants to be saved , THEY must come to FAITH IN HE ALONE . Nothing else will work and its just vanity of vanities to think otherwise .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They did this another way as well . They implanted the idea of a false love , a false hope .
A false goodness of GOD . They air conditioned hell to the point most no longer believe it even exists .
And they promoted a false goodness which instead of leading folks to repentance has led to acceptance of not only pc sins
but a false gospel which states that JESUS does not even have to be believed in to be saved .
And worse it will get . THEY are bankrupting the churches WITH a FALSE LOVE . Which is not LOVE and thus it does not align
with the biblical Christ , the biblical GOD . Instead it gives a false hope that so long as one has love and unity
they are the children of GOD . But the problem is , its unity is false and so is its love .
For its love accepts pc sins and its love teaches that other religons will be saved without never coming to JESUS . What a lie
that is . WE must not be dumbed down into another false gospel .
The only gospel by which one is saved , IS you must confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS , believing from the heart
that God has raised HIM from the dead , TO BE SAVED .
That alone is how one is saved . FAITH IN JESUS . BY the Grace of GOD . and any love that allows
other religoins to feel saved IN their religion , IS NO LOVE THAT COMES FROM GOD .
We better be on gaurd , cause i see it in lots of folks . Over fifty percent of even evangelicals now beleive GOD is fine with ALL religions
What a sham this is . And what a death sentence it is , not only unto those who wont come to Christ to be saved ,
but unto those who would let these other religions die in their sin . JESUS ALONE IS the SAVIOR
and if one wants to be saved , THEY must come to FAITH IN HE ALONE . Nothing else will work and its just vanity of vanities to think otherwise .
This could be their motive for shuttering churches and.threatenning and arresting Christians.
Lead a people to fear to worship. Then, offer a answer to their fears. A behavior of compliance. Promise obedience.ro those new systems control will lead to peace and prosperity. Because otherwise the fears will continue to grow since they are generated because we weren't all on the same page.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me, walking out Luke 9:23, and finally achieving the inner circumcision is making all the difference for me. It's like Lazarus, walking out of the tomb. Jesus is in him, though there is still the corruption on the cloth that he is wrapped in. Like Lazarus, "I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me. I am finally assured of eternity." I factually state, "It is no longer I that live, but Christ that lives in me, and the life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God who dwells in me." I am free of my biggest problem; me. He gave me a third name. My full name is: Truman Ronald Victory Coates. I live for my Messiah, and if need be, I will die for my Messiah. Glory to God!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could be their motive for shuttering churches and.threatenning and arresting Christians.
Lead a people to fear to worship. Then, offer a answer to their fears. A behavior of compliance. Promise obedience.ro those new systems control will lead to peace and prosperity. Because otherwise the fears will continue to grow since they are generated because we weren't all on the same page.
It will work on many too . But watch this . They think they can destroy the true churches , when in truth
persecution dont destroy , it refines . Watch the beauty of what refining fire , of gold tried in the fire will do .
Just as it has in times past , just as it has in China .
But most will fall for the lie . They will and do create a false fear , a means by which they can CONTROL the minds of the masses .
It dont work on the lambs , but it sure does on the wordly .
And the reason it dont work on lambs , is because PRAISE GOD , greater IS HE IN US than he that is in this world .
Thus they can pump all the fear out they want . But lambs do not fear man , they do not fear death .
THEY have all hope . JESUS is their hope . To them , TO LIVE SIMPLY MEANS ONE THING . CHRIST JESUS
and to die simply means one thing . GAIN , to be forever with HE who has saved them .
But watch what occurs during persecution . Let us examine a more modern persecution .
WHEN china shut its doors under communism many might have thought that christanity would have died .
BUT NOPE . It had a one hundred fold fruit explosion . WHEN Them doors were opened back up
IT was loaded full of way more true lambs . PERSECUTED , but growing . and growing not only in number , BUT IN THE FAITH .
MARCH ON with no fear . IF WE LIVE , ITS UNTO JESUS and IF WE DIE ITS UNTO HIM . For whether we live or die
its unto HIM and we are HIS . STRAP ON all the armour and let the LORD be praised with all thanksgiving , from joyful hearts
unto HE who has given us such hope IN JESUS CHRIST . SING TO THE KING . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will work on many too . But watch this . They think they can destroy the true churches , when in truth
persecution dont destroy , it refines . Watch the beauty of what refining fire , of gold tried in the fire will do .
Just as it has in times past , just as it has in China .
But most will fall for the lie . They will and do create a false fear , a means by which they can CONTROL the minds of the masses .
It dont work on the lambs , but it sure does on the wordly .
And the reason it dont work on lambs , is because PRAISE GOD , greater IS HE IN US than he that is in this world .
Thus they can pump all the fear out they want . But lambs do not fear man , they do not fear death .
THEY have all hope . JESUS is their hope . To them , TO LIVE SIMPLY MEANS ONE THING . CHRIST JESUS
and to die simply means one thing . GAIN , to be forever with HE who has saved them .
But watch what occurs during persecution . Let us examine a more modern persecution .
WHEN china shut its doors under communism many might have thought that christanity would have died .
BUT NOPE . It had a one hundred fold fruit explosion . WHEN Them doors were opened back up
IT was loaded full of way more true lambs . PERSECUTED , but growing . and growing not only in number , BUT IN THE FAITH .
MARCH ON with no fear . IF WE LIVE , ITS UNTO JESUS and IF WE DIE ITS UNTO HIM . For whether we live or die
its unto HIM and we are HIS . STRAP ON all the armour and let the LORD be praised with all thanksgiving , from joyful hearts
unto HE who has given us such hope IN JESUS CHRIST . SING TO THE KING . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
AMEN! I think they've already lost. Because only fear can cause planning and execution of a system of controls over the masses.
And all because the individual is a great opponent when let to think and act freely.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! I think they've already lost. Because only fear can cause planning and execution of a system of controls over the masses.
And all because the individual is a great opponent when let to think and act freely.
That and this as well .
Though a man sits high over the world and has many riches and much power and control
None of that ever mattered for on the day of judgment ALL that mattered or will have mattered is , DID one KNOW JESUS .
Here is a nice little saying that is packed with such a simple truth .
ready .
KNOW JESUS KNOW ETERNAL LIFE
NO JESUS NO ETERNAL LIFE . YEP . Short and simple .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That and this as well .
Though a man sits high over the world and has many riches and much power and control
None of that ever mattered for on the day of judgment ALL that mattered or will have mattered is , DID one KNOW JESUS .
Here is a nice little saying that is packed with such a simple truth .
ready .
KNOW JESUS KNOW ETERNAL LIFE
NO JESUS NO ETERNAL LIFE . YEP . Short and simple .
I've seen a similar saying on a billboard. Now, there are no billboard's around my area that bear religious messages. And where some were displayed in their place now is the contact phone number to lease the space.

If I think about it, I'll contact one such company to ask about leasing to share a Bible paspsage and see what they say.

There are church properties for lease now too. No signs informing the public if that church group moved to a new building, so they are presumed closed.