Is This A Warning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading on the calendar today that the Chinese New Year is coming up. It's supposed to be the year of the ox. Does this mean that this year is going to be bull as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Mayflower

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was reading on the calendar today that the Chinese New Year is coming up. Does this mean that this year is going to be bull as well?
Of course. Everything coming out of Washington is bull****. And China is now in full control of the world.

In the stock market, bulls and bears are symbolic of advances (upward trends) and retreats (downward trends) respectively. So Communism is now advancing while liberty and freedom are retreating.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah forgot to mention that this is apparently the year of the ox so I will go ahead and edit that now then.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since China's viral weapon Covid-19/Wuhan virus, really got America's attention in 2020, maybe we should look to that and 2019, when Covid-19 first started impacting the world at large too.
In the Chinese calendar 2020 was the year of the rat.
2020: The year of the Metal Rat

The Rat is the Chinese zodiac sign known for being inquisitive, shrewd, and resourceful. The Rat is also the first in the rotation of the 12 zodiac signs, meaning that a Rat year is a year of renewal....What 2020 Has in Store for You Based on Your Chinese Zodiac Sign

2019 was the year of the pig. Year of the Pig: 2021 Zodiac Luck and Personality, Pig Years include 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, and 2031...

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
My pastor says this is the year for Transformation!!!! Amen!!!!

And the Word of God says:
Romans 12:1-2

1- I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2 Corinthians 3:v.18

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,
are changed (transformed) into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:v.49-54

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy,
we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye(in a short time),
at the last trump-Revelation 11:v.15-18-check it out: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible-Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.16- , and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
My pastor says this is the year for Transformation!!!! Amen!!!!
Philippians 3:v.9-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven
(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3-5); from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

9 And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto His death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading on the calendar today that the Chinese New Year is coming up. It's supposed to be the year of the ox. Does this mean that this year is going to be bull as well?

Going to be? Started off the year with the Biggest B-S DC FARCE in American History...
So...yep ... probably so.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Going to be? Started off the year with the Biggest B-S DC FARCE in American History...
So...yep ... probably so.

JESUS said: Matthew 28:v.18
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Although our Lord JESUS be still invisible, that does not prevent Him from executing His Word as He said: Matt.25:31-34 and 41:

31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with him(angels like the angels of the Churches of Asia), then shall he sit upon the throne of His glory:
(2Corinthians 5:v.10-Check it).

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels:
(Revelation 12:v.7-9 and 2 Corinthians 11:v.13-15-Check it out)

Be careful or get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~

02-17-2021 is the FORTY EIGHTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9;v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords
Fellow in Christ
Oseas

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not the Bull itself....
Just the fecal material it leaves behind.

That's a joke...

Actually it's supposed to be the year of the servant as symbolized by the OX.

The ox is the servant of man. They were used extensively to plow and perform work like grain mills and pulling carts.
One of the four symbols on the flags used to direct the Israelites when marching in the desert.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
One of the four symbols on the flags used to direct the Israelites when marching in the desert.
Acts 7:v.41-43
41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Many people say, in the current time, the
STAR of Israel's flag is the STAR of David what is not true, but a lie, because Israel rebelled against the house of David until today. In fact the STAR of Israel's flag in the current time has nothing to do with the King David, but with the god REMPHAN, as follow:

1 KINGS 12:v.16-19
16 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents.
17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
18 Then king Rehoboam sent Adoram, who was over the tribute; and all Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. Therefore king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.

19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day. (Well, JESUS was of the house of David, He was crucified)

Yeah, the STAR of the flag of the current esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Israel, ruled and guided by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, has nothing to do with the KING David, but with the god Remphan. And the great city of Jerusalem is called spiritually Sodom and Egypt in the current time.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
IS THIS A WARNING?

Yes, it is

Well, what does the Word of God say? The Word is God, and He says: James 5:1 to 6 CJB - Complete Jewish Bible
1 - Next, a word for the rich: weep and wail over the hardships coming upon you!
2 Your riches have rotted, and your clothes have become moth-eaten;
3 your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat up your flesh like fire! This is the acharit-hayamim, and you have been storing up wealth!

4 Listen! The wages you have fraudulently withheld from the workers who mowed your fields are calling out against you, and the outcries of those who harvested have reached the ears of Adonai-Tzva’ot.
5 You have led a life of luxury and self-indulgence here on earth — in a time of slaughter, you have gone on eating to your heart’s content.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the innocent; they have not withstood you.

7 So, brothers, be patient until the Lord returns. See how the farmer waits for the precious “fruit of the earth” — he is patient over it until it receives the fall and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient; keep up your courage; for the Lord’s return is near.

Yes, for "GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.-Romans 9:v.28.

And JESUS warned, saying: Matthew 24:v.22-23

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. ((( BE CAREFUL, TAKE CARE, let no MAN deceives you by any means:
the time of manifestation of the Beast of the earth arrived- Revelation 13:v.11 -, for the Christian world is infested of apostasy and idolatry, in fact he will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, actually a false lamb, a false messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called GOD or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God ))).

NOTE:

The Beast of the earth is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, he will be the head of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, so there will be two Beasts on the earth very soon, the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10 and the Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18.

But the Beast of sea will be wounded to death or mortally from now on, and the Jewish false messiah, the son of perdition, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority -Revelation 13:v.2- , and "the deadly wound of the Beast of sea will be healed: and all the world will wonder after the Beast, and
they will worship the Beast of earth- the Dragon - which gave power unto the Beast of sea: and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast of sea? who is able to make War with him?"-Revelation 13:v.3-4.

The current President of USA, catholic, a follower of the Beast of sea - the Papacy with his woman, the great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, yeah, the President will be at the side of the Jewish false messiah when he gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Pope, the Beast of sea.

Let no MAN deceives you, people of God, be careful or get ready.

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird, all have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD has remembered her iniquities.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Daniel 11:v.32-35

32 ... but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. (???)

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god - as is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4 -, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods (God of gods? Check it out in John 10:v.34-36), and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Let no MAN deceives you, people of God, be careful or get ready.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; Preparedness IS Essential.

Strong "powers" are upon the Earth.

Jesus' Teaching is to BE Prepared Spiritually "IN" Gods Supreme Power "who IS Christ".

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Play on words:
Ox/ Bull

Play on words:
Bull IN China shop

Play on words:
"IN" like Flint.

Not a Secret who is "all IN" agreement With China.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Play on words:
Ox/ Bull

Play on words:
Bull IN China shop

Play on words:
"IN" like Flint.

Not a Secret who is "all IN" agreement With China.

Well that shouldn't be all that surprising because we're now stuck with the China virus.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes; Preparedness IS Essential.

Strong "powers" are upon the Earth.

Jesus' Teaching is to BE Prepared Spiritually "IN" Gods Supreme Power "who IS Christ".

Glory to God,
Taken

Revelation 15 to 18 - Seventh Trumpet

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry,...

GOD - the Omnipotent - calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:v.17

What kind of trumpet are we sounding?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 15 to 18 - Seventh Trumpet

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry,...

GOD - the Omnipotent - calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:v.17

Amen.

What kind of trumpet are we sounding?

We?
•Same since the ancient history.
Ex: 19: 13,16,19
•dependent on who "we" are.

Trump-
A mount, a hill, DC, (a swamp) they "call" Capitol Hill. Created by the People, limited servants of the People, limited service for the People;
Dictating, silencing, controlling, eliminating, turning Truths into lies.

Trump-
Get our own house in Order first, ask Gods Liberty, Help and Blessings;
feared, silenced, oppressed.

Same as Always...nothing new under the sun.
Division of people, till the Day, Gods Trump Sounds and the divided are separated.

Glory to God,
Taken