Israel and prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I'm not the one blaspheming God's written Word. Since you follow men's false doctrine of Amillennialism, which WRONGLY treats the "thousand years" declared in Revelation 20, that reveals who you 'side' with, i.e., the devil, for that false doctrine is... a doctrine from the devil.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, understand? The Word is GOD, not your false testimony inspired by the spirit of darkness, a liar accuser. The Lord weighs the spirits, you were weighed in the balances, and were found wanting, and now are possessed and tormented and blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. What is the Word of GOD the Lord JESUS received from the Father TO APPLY ON YOU? JESUS said - Matt.12:v.31-32:
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Now, this is exactly what the Word -the Word is GOD- will do henceforward, day by day, as was warned by the Lord, saying: once the master of the house is risen up, and has shut to the door, and you begin to stand without, ...

Matthew 25:v. 34 and 41
34 Then shall the King -JESUS- say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the KINGDOM PREPARED for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, DEPART FROM ME, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers - Example: 2Corinthians 11:v.13-15. And also those which were selling oil, even without have it-Matt.25:v.8-13)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

YOU ALSO ARE WRONG COMPLETELY. What will be DISSOLVED (to be canceled) are the two COVENANTS, the Old Testament (Hebrews 8:v.13) and the New Testament established to endure for two Days or two millennium, no more, no more, so there will be salvation of the souls no more because GOD will not confirm the preaching of biblical messages out of the time. What does the Word of GOD say and will be executed LITERALLY from now on? 2 Peter 3:v.7:
The heavens (do you know what is heaven?) the heavens
(the FIRST and the SECOND HEAVENS) and the earth (earth here is the unbeliever, sceptical, unfaithful, and impious Israel, the sons of the bondwoman) which are now, by the same Word -Word of GOD- they were kept in store, reserved unto fire against this Day of Judgment -the Lord's Day- and perdition of ungodly men.

NOTE for all readers:
About the current nation of Israel-the clay, the dry land-, sons of the bondwoman, they shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman by no manner of means. How could they be saved once the Most High GOD, Father of the LORD Jesus Christ, will send in near time STRONG DELUSION
, that they should BELIEVE A LIE? Consequently, they ALL, yeah, ALL, might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (believe not in JESUS, but in their FALSE GOD- the false messiah, the MAN Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, the dragon-Revelation 13:v.11) , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Only and only a remnant will be saved - 144K - Revelation 7.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU ALSO ARE WRONG COMPLETELY. What will be DISSOLVED (to be canceled) are the two COVENANTS, the Old Testament (Hebrews 8:v.13) and the New Testament established to endure for two Days or two millennium, no more, no more, so there will be salvation of the souls no more because GOD will not confirm the preaching of biblical messages out of the time. What does the Word of GOD say and will be executed LITERALLY from now on? 2 Peter 3:v.7:
The heavens (do you know what is heaven?) the heavens
(the FIRST and the SECOND HEAVENS) and the earth (earth here is the unbeliever, sceptical, unfaithful, and impious Israel, the sons of the bondwoman) which are now, by the same Word -Word of GOD- they were kept in store, reserved unto fire against this Day of Judgment -the Lord's Day- and perdition of ungodly men.

NOTE for all readers:
About the current nation of Israel-the clay, the dry land-, sons of the bondwoman, they shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman by no manner of means. How could they be saved once the Most High GOD, Father of the LORD Jesus Christ, will send in near time STRONG DELUSION
, that they should BELIEVE A LIE? Consequently, they ALL, yeah, ALL, might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (believe not in JESUS, but in their FALSE GOD- the false messiah, the MAN Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, the dragon-Revelation 13:v.11) , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Only and only a remnant will be saved - 144K - Revelation 7.
Your claim is laughable, that to be dissolved is this existing Heaven & Earth

2 Peter s:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Your claim is laughable, that to be dissolved is this existing Heaven & Earth

2 Peter s:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

You know not what is heaven.

What are heavens?
How are the heavens created by GOD?
How many heavens were created by the Most HIGH GOD?
And which heavens will be established by GOD from now on?

Show these things by the written Word of GOD, not by your speculations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own foolish opinions which are good for nothing and in the way Satan likes.
You cannot replace the righteous Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, and He is wrathed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know not what is heaven.

What are heavens?
How are the heavens created by GOD?
How many heavens were created by the Most HIGH GOD?
And which heavens will be established by GOD from now on?

Show these things by the written Word of GOD, not by your speculations, imaginations, presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own foolish opinions which are good for nothing and in the way Satan likes.
You cannot replace the righteous Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, and He is wrathed.

None of that hot air is going to get you out of your following the NEW WORLD ORDER hosts. I realize what you're into, though others here may not recognize it, I DO.

A lot of deceived Christians are following the New World Order hosts with their creating a "one world government". They actually believe that today... Christ's Kingdom is established 'literally' here on earth, and that it's THEIR JOB to make it so, during this PRESENT world! That is NOT going to happen! They are deceived by Lucifer's servants who are the ones behind establishing a "one world government" over all nations today.

Lucifer's servants are planning to setup 'their "king of the world" over ALL nations in OUR time today. The one they are preparing the world for is the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ, the false one who will play God in Jerusalem with the false Jews claiming is their Messiah. HE COMES FIRST.

So that... is what you are supporting with your kingdom now ideas, whether you know it or not. If you had kept to the Scriptures as written, you would well KNOW that is to happen FIRST, prior... to Lord Jesus' return to gather His faithful!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
None of that hot air is going to get you out of your following the NEW WORLD ORDER hosts. I realize what you're into, though others here may not recognize it, I DO.

A lot of deceived Christians are following the New World Order hosts with their creating a "one world government". They actually believe that today... Christ's Kingdom is established 'literally' here on earth, and that it's THEIR JOB to make it so, during this PRESENT world! That is NOT going to happen! They are deceived by Lucifer's servants who are the ones behind establishing a "one world government" over all nations today.

Lucifer's servants are planning to setup 'their "king of the world" over ALL nations in OUR time today. The one they are preparing the world for is the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ, the false one who will play God in Jerusalem with the false Jews claiming is their Messiah. HE COMES FIRST.

So that... is what you are supporting with your kingdom now ideas, whether you know it or not. If you had kept to the Scriptures as written, you would well KNOW that is to happen FIRST, prior... to Lord Jesus' return to gather His faithful!

You did not answer the above questions, you know not what is heaven in accord the Word of GOD. According your own words, your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD’s perspective. Matt.16:v.23

Your spirit rose up out of the abyss to speak of Lucifer and his hosts, and his satanic plan and intents. According your own words, you are speaking from your familiar environment ruled and dominated by Lucifer, as you say. Scriptures call him as the Old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new NAME is red Dragon; What prevails is the Word of GOD, and not what the spirit of darkness speaks.

Yeah, what prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Here goes what the Word of GOD says:

There will be war in heaven against the Dragon and his hosts, i.e. his messengers. And they will not prevail; there is place no more here in heaven for Satan and his messengers. And the red Dragon will be cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers will be cast out with him. A loud voice in heaven will cry and will preach, "Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God-(Revelation 11:v.15), and the Power of his Christ: for the accuser of the brethren is cast down, which accuses them before GOD day and night. And they will overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they will not love their lives, unto the death.

The Word is GOD. GOD is wrathed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not answer the above questions, you know not what is heaven in accord the Word of GOD. According your own words, your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD’s perspective. Matt.16:v.23

Your spirit rose up out of the abyss to speak of Lucifer and his hosts, and his satanic plan and intents. According your own words, you are speaking from your familiar environment ruled and dominated by Lucifer, as you say. Scriptures call him as the Old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new NAME is red Dragon; What prevails is the Word of GOD, and not what the spirit of darkness speaks.

Yeah, what prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Here goes what the Word of GOD says:

There will be war in heaven against the Dragon and his hosts, i.e. his messengers. And they will not prevail; there is place no more here in heaven for Satan and his messengers. And the red Dragon will be cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers will be cast out with him. A loud voice in heaven will cry and will preach, "Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God-(Revelation 11:v.15), and the Power of his Christ: for the accuser of the brethren is cast down, which accuses them before GOD day and night. And they will overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they will not love their lives, unto the death.

The Word is GOD. GOD is wrathed.

All you know is riddles. You don't even understand what you quote from God's Holy Writ. That's why you show you are subject to another spirit, and not the Spirit of Christ. And I DID answer everything idiotic question you asked, so even with that you make up lies.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
All you know is riddles.
What does the Most High said: "I will speak to you in riddles, and explain mysteries from days of old".
Well, for we see only as an enigma as in a mirror; but now we shall see face to face.

You don't even understand what you quote from God's Holy Writ. That's why you show you are subject to another spirit, and not the Spirit of Christ. And I DID answer everything idiotic question you asked, so even with that you make up lies.

What matters is the Word of GOD, not words of your heart. The Master left very clear saying: "out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies". I'm highlighting the things of your heart.
I work with the Word of GOD. I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD. The Word of GOD is alive and active, a sharper Sword than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from GOD’s sight, everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

GOD said to me: Look, I will not reject a blameless man; nor will I uphold wrongdoers. I will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
And those who hate you will be clothed with shame, the tent of the wicked will cease to exist.

The Word is GOD. GOD is Spirit. GOD is WRATHED. GOD will not withdraw/revoke His wrath-Job 9:v.13.

Be careful OR get ready.