Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades.

The truth of the matter is that Gaza has been attacking the Israelite people for Millenniums, ever since Joshua led Israel across the River Jorden.

But who wants to read this truth. You can if you study the OT of the Bible.

Shalom

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine that ......Hamas releases innocent civilians .....

Israel releases your kind of people ......Palestinian Murderers and rioters.
Did Traitor Joe arrange for Israel to release the 100+ terrorists Hamas demanded be freed in exchange?

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the matter is that Gaza has been attacking the Israelite people for Millenniums, ever since Joshua led Israel across the River Jorden.
You bible thumpers are stuck in the fairy land of oz or is it oooooze?
But who wants to read this truth. You can if you study the OT of the Bible.
I took your advice, and this is what I found-------

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV)
Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV)
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land;
thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
An so it is being done~~~~~~~

Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

Bombshell study finds 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe, UK, Turkey and Russia, compared to 3.2 million 50 years ago; number still falling
Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million
The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.
World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million (simpletoremember.com)

European Jewish population at lowest share for a millennium and declining

The study published Wednesday by the London-based Institute for Jewish Policy Research found 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe.
https://tinyurl.com/286bpte5

Jewish Population on the Decline in America
On September 23, 2000, The Houston Chronicle reported that "if present trends continue, by the year 2080 North America's Jewish population will drop by a third, to 4 million, according to projections in the new American Jewish Year Book.
Jewish Population on the Decline in America | Pluralism Project Archive (harvard.edu)

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Number of Jews dropping, Israeli agency warns

Who is pushing the hardest to ban abortions?

Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel

Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

:)-

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Please, your humour is lost on someone like me. What I do know is that the USA is living in the "ooooose" of the quagmire that it is slowly sinking into, but the Christians in your land still have their rose-coloured glasses on.

I took your advice, and this is what I found-

Well, it seems that you were not that successful in your searching of the scriptures to find the Biblical references that tell us when the first recorded scripture passage tells us that the people from Gaza went to war against Israel. Mention of Gaza is first found in Genesis 10:19 and the people there were the sons of Canaan.

I did a search of the Scriptures looking of the place of Gaza mentioned in the scriptures: -

Gen 10:19, Jos 10:41, 11:22,15:47, Judges 1:19, 6:4, 16:1. 1 Sam 6:17, 1 Kings 4:24, 2 Kings 18:7, Jer 25:20, 47:1, 47:5,, Amos 1:6, 1:7, Zephaniah 2:4 and Zechariah 9:5.

But the study of the place known as Gaza becomes immaterial if we do not consider who was and still is living in and around Gaza.

The scriptural verse that you quoted had nothing in common with my post.

God's promise is that after the completion of the 4th age of their existence, that He will begin gathering Israel back to himself and that he will plant them in their own fertile soil/field, where they are living throughout all of the earth, but this understanding goes very much against the traditional understanding that has been forced upon us by the translators.

Oh well, each to his own

Goodbye

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I took your advice, and this is what I found-------

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV)
Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV)
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land;
thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
An so it is being done~~~~~~~

Bombshell study finds 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe, UK, Turkey and Russia, compared to 3.2 million 50 years ago; number still falling

The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.
World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million (simpletoremember.com)

European Jewish population at lowest share for a millennium and declining

The study published Wednesday by the London-based Institute for Jewish Policy Research found 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe.
https://tinyurl.com/286bpte5

On September 23, 2000, The Houston Chronicle reported that "if present trends continue, by the year 2080 North America's Jewish population will drop by a third, to 4 million, according to projections in the new American Jewish Year Book.
Jewish Population on the Decline in America | Pluralism Project Archive (harvard.edu)

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Number of Jews dropping, Israeli agency warns

Who is pushing the hardest to ban abortions?

Close to the establishment of the state, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%.

:)-
"You Bible thumpers..."?
Well, we know now you falsified your membership registration when you checked, Christian.

I hope Moderators realize this. You're trespassing when you enter any board for Christians only.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Left wing campus protestors are now reportedly referring to HAMAS as freedom fighters.

That's true!
HAMAS has been fighting against Israels freedom to exist since the inception of that Palestinian terror cult.

This is a fact. Christians do not support HAMAS.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Obama as a good candidate for THE AntiChrist. Not saying he is.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you reading my mind? lol
Supposedly Traitor Joe is suffering mini strokes now.
I think it's only a matter of a short time when Commie Harris will take over.
Imagine it goes public then and Harris Obama are later on the 2024 ticket.

Did you throw up in your mouth a little at that thought? Oh, that was me. Oops.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video footage depicts Israeli forces alleging that Al Rantisi Hospital in Gaza served Hamas militarily. In the video, a soldier misinterprets a calendar, claiming it's an operation list against Israel. However, closer inspection reveals Arabic week names and dates, debunking the assertion.

The soldier mistakenly identifies the days as a 'terrorist guardian list.'

This led to social media mockery, with many highlighting it as Israeli propaganda, as reported by Al Quds News Network.

1699962199304.png

The tunnels underneath the hospitals spell out your naïve position in life .... Keep reading sport ......you are very bad at this game .....