ISRAEL IN THE TRIBULATION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God doesn't love you unless you obey Him? (for I am looking once again at Romans 8:38-39 as a promise of holy scripture).

That's news to me...last time I checked, the holy scriptures teach that God is love (1 John 4:8, 1 John 4:16).
You are not hearing, justbyfaith

If you are arguing for 'faith' in order to evade obedience, you are doing so at the peril of your life.

Genuine faith manifests in obedience.
A spurious faith avoids obedience.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not hearing, justbyfaith

If you are arguing for 'faith' in order to evade obedience, you are doing so at the peril of your life.

Genuine faith manifests in obedience.
A spurious faith avoids obedience.
I will not deny that obedience is the result of a genuine faith.

However, the holy scriptures are clear: that we are saved by grace through faith apart from works / obedience / our performance / law-keeping (Romans 4:5-6, Titus 3:5, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 11:5-6).

We do not obtain the love of the Lord by doing works of love (for how can one do a work of love without first having the love of the Lord in him?); rather we obtain the love of the Lord by faith (Galatians 3:14, Romans 5:5).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God ; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Israel will go through the tribulation in the latter days.

If obedient, they will partake of the covenant of their fathers to possess the land (Genesis 15:18) and be a blessing to the nations in the kingdom (Isaiah 60:3).

Obedient to what? The old covenant is dead. We ALL... are now under The New Covenant Jesus Christ, no exceptions. If one is not under Jesus, then the default is to the devil.

Christ's Church is going to be here on earth for the "great tribulation" too. Jesus showed His coming to gather His saints isn't until after the tribulation, per His Olivet discourse which are about the seals of Rev.6.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obedient to what? The old covenant is dead. We ALL... are now under The New Covenant Jesus Christ, no exceptions. If one is not under Jesus, then the default is to the devil.

Christ's Church is going to be here on earth for the "great tribulation" too. Jesus showed His coming to gather His saints isn't until after the tribulation, per His Olivet discourse which are about the seals of Rev.6.
Israel will have to keep the commandments in the tribulation (Revelation 14:12).
The new covenant is for Israel as seen in Jeremiah 31:31.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If in doubt about the Jews, check out One For Israel on Youtube. Watch the testimonies and you'll see that they're the same Spirit as Christian testimonies. There is presently a revival of Jews in Israel. The gospel of Christ is being preached by Messianic Jews in the streets of Jerusalem and Orthodox Jews are responding and being saved.
A big part of this is the jealousy that Jews feel when they realize that the "gentiles" have their God. They openly admit it. More Jews have been saved in the last 20 years than in the prior 2,000. When Israel became a nation again, there were 30 believers in Yeshua. Today there are 30,000. So don't write them off yet.
I recently learned that Carl Marx was descended from Levi. My source called him a Levite. I believe all Levites are descended from Levi but not all those descended from Levi are Levites. This also means that I'm related to one of the most wicked people ever to have lived. But I'm also related to Moses. Wicked people come from everywhere. Jews are no exception.
Another amazing thing is to see former religious Jews and former Arab terrorists worshipping Yahweh together. They also hang out and have fun and look almost identical to Christian groups. A Hamas Palestinian Muslim was saved through the efforts of the believers. After going to bible school for 4 years, he now preaches Christ in the streets of Palestine. Amongst those who send rockets to Israel. Pray for Him.
I've seen that Messianic Jews have a distrust of Christians. I've also seen the same thing with the church towards the Jews. I believe it is God's will for the 2 groups to come together in His time. Which may already be here. Shalom.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If in doubt about the Jews, check out One For Israel on Youtube. Watch the testimonies and you'll see that they're the same Spirit as Christian testimonies. There is presently a revival of Jews in Israel. The gospel of Christ is being preached by Messianic Jews in the streets of Jerusalem and Orthodox Jews are responding and being saved.
A big part of this is the jealousy that Jews feel when they realize that the "gentiles" have their God. They openly admit it. More Jews have been saved in the last 20 years than in the prior 2,000. When Israel became a nation again, there were 30 believers in Yeshua. Today there are 30,000. So don't write them off yet.
I recently learned that Carl Marx was descended from Levi. My source called him a Levite. I believe all Levites are descended from Levi but not all those descended from Levi are Levites. This also means that I'm related to one of the most wicked people ever to have lived. But I'm also related to Moses. Wicked people come from everywhere. Jews are no exception.
Another amazing thing is to see former religious Jews and former Arab terrorists worshipping Yahweh together. They also hang out and have fun and look almost identical to Christian groups. A Hamas Palestinian Muslim was saved through the efforts of the believers. After going to bible school for 4 years, he now preaches Christ in the streets of Palestine. Amongst those who send rockets to Israel. Pray for Him.
I've seen that Messianic Jews have a distrust of Christians. I've also seen the same thing with the church towards the Jews. I believe it is God's will for the 2 groups to come together in His time. Which may already be here. Shalom.
The Messianic Jews are not preaching Jesus Christ at all ! they have another Jesus. if they truly believed they would become Christians in fact.

If anyone truly believes in Jesus Christ they would not be a Messianic Jew, now would they ? they reject Jesus Christ in fact and they are looking for another ! as do all the stupid people claiming to be Christians who are idolising the 2ed coming, they only do this because they are not born again in fact.
You see the fools that peddle the rapture are not born again ! they are of a mans works only, that's why they peddle such nonsense as all the Charlatans do.

Their nothing more to it than being truly born again, as that's when you are truly Saved ! at the end of times all will be Saved who live in that day but the thing is that everything is burnt up, all the delusions are gone, it's not a fun time leading up to that day foe anyone, it's going to be Hellfire !
The morons who peddle eager for the day are fools, the Satanist peddle that they are going to be raptured up, so thy will not have to fear their works ? I have seen such people working towards the ends justify their means, so in such they are working to bring the Hellfire on in fact. now I have a problem with them, because I thought the key was that you reap what you sow ? so when the days comes old mate is going to go through the fires of Hellfire that they created ? the poor bastard ! he thought that he would be spared due to his works, oh no ! he was doing the works of Satan ! he will find out in them days. he will call out to his god to save him from the fires, and he claims he did a deal ! old mate is always talking about a done deal. it's a done deal he claims to me, but I say Jesus Christ never does done deals, you know, you abide or you don't in fact, it's not your will to be done, but Christ Jesus will is to be done only in fact. so you can not do wrong towards your fellow man in fact. he does works out of hatred or out of spite ! but what did Jesus say towards such people, they know not what they do ! that's the key problem in fact ! because they are lost !
People who are Saved are not lost in fact as they know Jesus Christ and his will and all you do is abide in him end of story, come hell or high water. end of days and all, if your flesh dies that's not the point, it's your Soul that will live and that's the point.
So I am not looking towards the end of days, I am here now. just as it will be for them in that day.
It's all about the kingdom of God that one must enter, in the Bible their is a list of who can not enter into the Kingdom of God. now nowadays we see that the works of Satan are well at hand peddling nonsense and the majority are swallowing it all and even dictating over all that Sodomy and such depravity is worthy.