Israel On Trial 2/20/24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I can't help but think this whole thing is like a Hollywood production.

Ever since HAMAS fighters seen releasing hostages before the media and while wearing perfectly clean starched outfits

Where did they get 5000 rockets? And now they decide in October to blast Israel?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I can't help but think this whole thing is like a Hollywood production.

Ever since HAMAS fighters seen releasing hostages before the media and while wearing perfectly clean starched outfits

Where did they get 5000 rockets? And now they decide in October to blast Israel?

The MSM is a Whore in fact ! They do not ask such question, it's all one sided nonsense.

Israel was the one attacked and helped to do so in fact, by Joe Biden and Zelensky. they let the weapons fall into such hands in fact, that's clear ! No one could be so stupid !
I knew directly such would be used against Israel as soon as Joe Biden did his totally moronic game play in Afghanistan.
Same with the antics of Ukraine regarding Joe Biden, it's so wrong and totally stupid that it's got Joe Biden written all over it in fact, dumb and stupid loss of life and homes is a horror show and for what in fact, that could not be solved with a right to Vote in fact ! simple !
How many more people is Joe Biden and his Satanic crew going too willingly kill ? He is truly a Monster !