its okay to have sex if you are creating a child.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again where do you get it from

Sexual immorality is sex outside of marriage,

Want to know something about me? I’m in my mid-thirties and still a virgin. Why do you think God wants people to be married to have sex? It means people like me suffer. There isn’t any reason to think sex must be ritually pure only in marriage.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We probably should infer a comma between "detestable" and "god."
yea rather we should place a ten mile long comma between the lambs and the well favored harlot .
for if one enters into her chambers the coma of death is upon them .
Let none who name the name of Christ enter into a covenant of unity with the well favored harlot and her many unifed daughters .
Now , let all that has breath both praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to know something about me? I’m in my mid-thirties and still a virgin. Why do you think God wants people to be married to have sex? It means people like me suffer. There isn’t any reason to think sex must be ritually pure only in marriage.
Well God said it is pure only in marriage it is sin outside of marriage.

so that is why I believe it.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well God said it is pure only in marriage it is sin outside of marriage.

so that is why I believe it.
It aint the only THING GOD said either . yet many are heeding another message of common ground and unity
and being unequally yoked together under what they think is love and boy it hollers judge not A LOT .
THAT mindset is the MINDSET i now see most every one even in christendom being taken into its web of deciet .
TO some degree or another , THE WHORE IS TAKING ALL CAPTIVE TO A LIE through a judge not love
a correct not love , a unity that hollers find that common ground . KNOW WHAT I MEAN . I watch folks
and i know WHO is already to some degree UNDER IT . we bess GET OUR behinds BACK IN BIBLES FRIENDS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in your 30s. By any chance were you on Dennis Prager radio show as a call in the other day? If not... there are 2 of you.

In any event. Why are you not married?

There is every reason to think sex is ritually pure only in marriage.

God said so and it is His rule.

Do you recall when Paul... stated in 1 Cor 6:16
NASB 1995
Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He (GOD) says, “THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.”

Now I am not suggesting you want a hooker. but in sex you become one. And once you are one, how many are you willing to join with?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously?

Oh, I'm quite serious.

I counseled a couple one time. The wife finally confided that "He uses me to make love to himself."

Perversion and selfish sensuality are rampant in marriage—even of the most sanctified-looking kind.

:hearteyes:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I'm quite serious.

I counseled a couple one time. The wife finally confided that "He uses me to make love to himself."

Perversion and selfish sensuality are rampant in marriage—even of the most sanctified-looking kind.

Interesting, having never been married I know nothing about it.

I was questioning because I was thinking " What does "its ok to have it anytime" mean?" meant morning, noon or night... whenever one would be moved to.

But then I am the hopeless romantic, with no experience in boy/girl relations or hubby/wife

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, having never been married I know nothing about it.

You might be surprised at how commonly sensible the whole thing is. I don't mean to shatter the "hopeless romantic" concept (being an avowed one, myself), but God has put together a wonderful state of things that is also very manageable. I would've given a year's wages 40 years ago for the information given in the video I posted. It's very thorough without getting vulgar or provocative in the slightest. I would recommend it to young couples, especially.

I did have some advantages with my father being a (Senior Chief Petty) Officer and a gentleman - lol.

My wife is very grateful to my dad considering all the female health complications she's had. I understand that it's very common for men to be either unsympathetic or even to make sport of such things. I'm genteel to a fault (I know—that's redundant) in that regard. My mother had difficulty, as well.

As far as experience is concerned, I guess I don't need to tell you at this point that God has much better things than physical intimacy waiting for those who love Him. ;)

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be surprised at how commonly sensible the whole thing is. I don't mean to shatter the "hopeless romantic" concept (being an avowed one, myself), but God has put together a wonderful state of things that is also very manageable. I would've given a year's wages 40 years ago for the information given in the video I posted. It's very thorough without getting vulgar or provocative in the slightest. I would recommend it to young couples, especially.

I did have some advantages with my father being a (Senior Chief Petty) Officer and a gentleman - lol.

My wife is very grateful to my dad considering all the female health complications she's had. I understand that it's very common for men to be either unsympathetic or even to make sport of such things. I'm genteel to a fault (I know—that's redundant) in that regard. My mother had difficulty, as well.

As far as experience is concerned, I guess I don't need to tell you at this point that God has much better things than physical intimacy waiting for those who love Him. ;)

LOL, approaching the age of 77 I am counting on it.following-Jesus.gif