It's time to impeach the impeachers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never though of you as immoral, Enoch, but your bromance with an impeached President is telling

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is draining the swamp ! and the creeps in that their swamp is getting desperate.
I wonder why it's his pals going to prison?

Mark Taylor wants Trump to arrest a "high profile" person. Maybe he's tired of Trump's pals being the one arrested?

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You hit the nail on the head.

What baffles and infuriates Trump, is that the founders made the state sufficiently deep to keep any dictator wannabee from having his way with it. Even though Trump has loaded his administration with swamp creatures, they still can't rig the system to permit a dictatorship.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why it's his pals going to prison?

Has something to do with being criminals, I think. Trump's on schedule to have record number of indicted/convicted/plead guilty perps in his administration.

Mark Taylor wants Trump to arrest a "high profile" person. Maybe he's tired of Trump's pals being the one arrested?

Supposedly, one of Trump's first frustrations was the discovery that he couldn't just order someone investigated or arrested.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Supposedly, one of Trump's first frustrations was the discovery that he couldn't just order someone investigated or arrested.
Sad thing about it all, is when they get rid of Him, just like Israel is doing to there president, and the powers that be get to do as they choose. everyone will be crying out to have Him back, The end has come the enemy and his followers have there plan, and now they seek to put it in place and Trump has being a thorn in there side as has Netanyahu

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has something to do with being criminals, I think.
That sounds like a possible explanation. :) [/quote]Trump's on schedule to have record number of indicted/convicted/plead guilty perps in his administration.[/quote]
He does seem to have some unsavory associates.
The tragedies of life.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad thing about it all, is when they get rid of Him, just like Israel is doing to there president, and the powers that be get to do as they choose. everyone will be crying out to have Him back, The end has come the enemy and his followers have there plan, and now they seek to put it in place and Trump has being a thorn in there side as has Netanyahu

Apparently, Bibi has his own circle of crooks. But Israeli politics are even worse than ours, so I don't think he's really a model for Trump. But every autocrat would like to be able to just give orders and have his opponents jailed. Trump is no different than any other would-be dictator.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently Trump needed another distraction to divert attention from is crappy fundraising numbers and his impeachment. Of course he has no plan to manage his assassination blunder.......and yes, Bibi is a fellow crook

nice of him to start a war - his showmanship and hypocrisy have no limits