I've had it up to here with ignorant evolutionists!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Everywhere I go, I run into people who believe in Darwin's origin of species. They make so many blind assumptions, then they ignorantly criticize Christianity.I was watching a video of a guy explaining the evolution of the eye.He literally said, "If God created the human eye, than why do people have bad eyesight." Then the person used it as evidence against Creationism.I feel like ripping my hair out!Pray for me so that I don't loose my calm, it's hard not to!

truth_seeker

Mar 26, 2008
i think the evolution theory is not holding up anymore. there's been reports from africa where fossil skulls have been found, and it's been believed that these fossils throw the evolution theory right out the window.personally, i think if darwin was alive today, he himself would give up on his theory.

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
Ben Stein is SOO AWESOME!!!!I hope he does a commercial for clear eyes for old times sakes as well XD

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Ben Stein is SOO AWESOME!!!!I hope he does a commercial for clear eyes for old times sakes as well XD
lol. Agreed
smile.gif
Hes the best! I can't wait for his new movie!!!"Wow......"-Ben Stein

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
i think the evolution theory is not holding up anymore. there's been reports from africa where fossil skulls have been found, and it's been believed that these fossils throw the evolution theory right out the window.
Its not that I don't believe you
smile.gif
, but do you have any links or sources of these findings in Africa?

Cybella

Mar 25, 2008
(Wakka;44195)
Everywhere I go, I run into people who believe in Darwin's origin of species. They make so many blind assumptions, then they ignorantly criticize Christianity.I was watching a video of a guy explaining the evolution of the eye.He literally said, "If God created the human eye, than why do people have bad eyesight." Then the person used it as evidence against Creationism.I feel like ripping my hair out!Pray for me so that I don't loose my calm, it's hard not to!
If god did make the eye, then why do some people have bad eyesight? Why do we have appendixes, wisdom teeth, or get goosebumps?

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(truth_seeker;44259)
i think the evolution theory is not holding up anymore. there's been reports from africa where fossil skulls have been found, and it's been believed that these fossils throw the evolution theory right out the window.personally, i think if darwin was alive today, he himself would give up on his theory.
You are correct. Evolution is bleeding all over the place in the last few years. The problem for them they have no other options except a creator and most of them want no part of such a thing. It is fun to watch them squirm.When Ben Stein's movie comes out it's going to expose them even more. I can't wait .... 8 days and counting .....Arnie M.