Jack Van Impe gives us the Four Major Signs Proving We are the Last Generation!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doubting Thomas. How is that you can't recognize the times!!!??? When Jesus comes, you'll be left standing still.

The gathering of the Church on earth to Jesus is at His 2nd coming, after the tribulation like He said in Matthew 24, NOT before the tribulation. The pre-trib rapture theory is a theory of man, not Biblical.

The first ones 'taken' in Jesus' mention of those towards the end of Luke 17 are gathered as dead carcases, not gathered to Jesus...

Luke 17:35-37
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

KJV

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

So you want to be the first one 'taken'??? You are setup as BAIT by believing on the pre-trib rapture theory from men. Why not come into God's Holy Writ and listen to Him instead?

Just think of it. Those you listen to, telling you you'll be raptured prior to the tribulation, intentionally turn that Luke 17 Scripture about the first ones 'taken' totally upside down, treating it just the opposite of what our Lord Jesus answered when His disciples asked where those would be taken to. It's evidence those telling you to want to be in that group of first ones 'taken' that they are charlatans, deceivers, and that they have been overcome by Satan's host. Listen to Jesus, not to them.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The pre-trib rapture theory is a theory of man, not Biblical.
Once you understand the difference between salvation and wrath, you will have a completely different outlook on the Rapture. You will not find any Scripture connecting the Tribulation to the Rapture. Quite the opposite, since the word "comfort" goes hand-in-hand the the Rapture.

JOHN 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've been saying that since the Jews began occupying Palestine in 1948. After $$$ in book sales, they still preach the same jargon and the naive and biblically illiterate keep their bank accounts thriving.
Yeah, people are quick to forget that Impe was saying that 65 years ago, about HIS generation... NOT people who were finally born just twenty years ago. That guy has said that more times than he has changed his underwear.

Reactions: Dave L

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you understand the difference between salvation and wrath, you will have a completely different outlook on the Rapture. You will not find any Scripture connecting the Tribulation to the Rapture. Quite the opposite, since the word "comfort" goes hand-in-hand the the Rapture.

JOHN 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

It's really easy, Jesus made the day of His coming to gather His Church easy to understand. Paul did too. And our Lord Jesus used the idea of a thief breaking into one's home at midnight to represent the day of His coming upon both, His Church and... the wicked/deceived. The difference is, His faithful will be watching, while the deceived will not.

The following warning He gives is linked to the timing Paul and Peter taught about the "day of the Lord" coming "as a thief in the night":

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
KJV

Jesus is not speaking to the wicked in that 15th verse. He is speaking to His Church that is still on earth at that 6th Vial. He is giving the same Message warning there that He gave to His Church in Matthew 24:43 and Luke 12:39, that we are to 'watch', remaining faithful waiting for His coming. Paul gives the same Message in 1 Thessalonians 5 about that day coming "as a thief in the night". It's easy. All one need do is simply heed... what our Lord Jesus and His Apostles warned with that "as a thief" metaphor.

Reactions: Dave L

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GISMYS_7 Your threads are consistently the same...either it is about the rapture or about Jack Van Impe....and my question to you is what purpose does it serve for you? You never attend to your own threads...you start them and that is the last we see of you.
Do you think, feel, discern or believe that the members here are unaware of what is happening concerning prophesy or end times? It seems to be the case since this is all you ever post.
Well just curious.
God Bless .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@GISMYS_7 Your threads are consistently the same...either it is about the rapture or about Jack Van Impe....and my question to you is what purpose does it serve for you? You never attend to your own threads...you start them and that is the last we see of you.
Do you think, feel, discern or believe that the members here are unaware of what is happening concerning prophesy or end times? It seems to be the case since this is all you ever post.
Well just curious.
God Bless .
Whether or not one takes the same eschatological view of things as does Jack Van Impe, he has a phenomenal memory to quote Scripture... :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul